Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do you sell your coins? - page 2. (Read 2283 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
August 18, 2018, 07:35:05 AM
Do you sell because of the rise/deep in the market, or do you sell because you actually needed the money and not because of the deep/rise of the price, or you're the type that just jumps in pick some profits and jump out?
I am a long term holder of altcoins. I sell my tokens (both alts and bitcoin) when I am broke, and when I need some money. I don't sell because there is a deep in the market, I sell because I need to. So, what about you?

People have different reason of selling but for me i sell some of my coins its because of a very weak market and crypto prices continue to drops so i. decided to sell  in order to cut possible losses once the market will continue to decline.
Activity: 317
Merit: 100
August 18, 2018, 07:06:38 AM
I sell sometimes cause i need money that time or sometimes i hit my goal if my coin go to 2x or 3x i go dump my coin
copper member
Activity: 411
Merit: 1
August 18, 2018, 07:05:20 AM
Like it or not, you will sell spmebof your coins. On the positive side, you're taking profit while on the other side of the divide, you're selling cos you found out its a shit coin and the best thing to do is to sell off to recoup your losses through a valuable coin.
Activity: 1193
Merit: 251
August 18, 2018, 06:52:54 AM
I sell some of my coins to live on them. All other projects I try to hold, because believe in cryptocurrency technologies
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
August 18, 2018, 06:51:51 AM
Many people invested their money with a view to quickly and earn a lot and they did not expect that their investments could fall in value. Therefore they give in to a panic and sell with losses only though something to return.
Activity: 392
August 18, 2018, 06:48:51 AM
It is good to buy it in dump times and sell it in pump times. I never take my money back fully. I continue to invest with profit

That will always works fine if you just apply the basic of how to earn profit. Of course, you don't need to be a rocket scientist just to earn if you will just follow the sell high and buy low scheme. It applies to all but ironically, so many are using the reverse one and yet they are the one who are complaining and whining.
Activity: 198
August 18, 2018, 06:42:08 AM
I sell my coin for some reasons which could be me having some debts to clear or there are pressing needs to be attended to also I can sell my coin if i would be dumped very soon or there is a rise in it rather than losing I sell it off
Activity: 165
August 18, 2018, 06:37:57 AM
I sold my cryptocurrency in this market because the price of cryptocurrency continued to fall in this year's market. So I sold them. But after I sold it, the price of cryptocurrency continued to fall, and I think my approach is very correct.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
August 18, 2018, 06:35:07 AM
I see how market goes up and down and understand what selling at the righ time is the 70% of success.
In other way i need usd for living, crypto not accepts everywhere in my country
Activity: 280
August 18, 2018, 06:30:41 AM
I only sell those coins that have a very small chance to recover in price, mostly tokens from bounty campaigns or other new coins
Activity: 113
August 18, 2018, 06:26:23 AM
why do I sell my coins? the answer is simple because this is a business and business should bring profit.
Activity: 333
August 18, 2018, 04:55:34 AM
Do you sell because of the rise/deep in the market, or do you sell because you actually needed the money and not because of the deep/rise of the price, or you're the type that just jumps in pick some profits and jump out?
I am a long term holder of altcoins. I sell my tokens (both alts and bitcoin) when I am broke, and when I need some money. I don't sell because there is a deep in the market, I sell because I need to. So, what about you?

I sell my coins, simply because this was the entire purpose of being oart of the crypto industry, its to gain good profits through short or long term Investments. It will only depend on your desire to sell if its the right moment or not.
Activity: 97
Merit: 3
August 18, 2018, 04:55:17 AM
Why sell? To make money.
Activity: 504
August 18, 2018, 04:47:27 AM
no doubt lots of reason. the first reason is because if I coin does not have a future. so better I sell. The second is because the price is already high enough. And the third reason, because I need the money.
Activity: 280
August 18, 2018, 04:44:47 AM
I follow Hold and sell strategy to make at least some profit rather than selling at Nil profit or Loss.  I do Keep 40% of coins with me and the other 60% sells gradually based on the price changes of Altcoin I trade in. and then with the other 50%, I do set some target percentage of profit, once the coin reaches to half of the target price, I do sell at least 10% of coins and I wait for the target percentage and sell the 10-15% of coins from the total amount of coins.i use this method for trading.and keep eyes on the official tweeters for holding coin, you can get better idea sell or hold  Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 644
August 18, 2018, 04:38:41 AM
I think maybe the person who sells coins is currently in a panic, he's afraid of the current state of cryptocurrency, the price is getting lower. I suggest to stay calm, all is well, it will definitely go up again.
there are many reasons someone sells koinya. and what you mentioned is one reason that often happens. many people still doubt crypto so they panic when prices go down, and that's normal because I also experienced it, but after I learned more about crypto, I was more confident to calm down under any circumstances.
Activity: 146
August 18, 2018, 03:57:52 AM
The market is so weak now, why should I sell at a low price?

When I make good profits, I sell because the market always fluctuates. I'm sure prices will go up again.
Activity: 490
August 18, 2018, 03:54:56 AM
I think maybe the person who sells coins is currently in a panic, he's afraid of the current state of cryptocurrency, the price is getting lower. I suggest to stay calm, all is well, it will definitely go up again.
Activity: 154
August 18, 2018, 03:51:56 AM
Those who are selling coins may be cannot trust crypto anymore or they don't want to keep their money idle. But selling coins at this period is not a wise idea I think.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
I am a professional Web Designer and Developer
August 18, 2018, 03:51:21 AM

Actually, I don't want to sell my coins now. I want to wait more times. But a few days ago I have sold my some coins for emergency needs. I don't want to sell my coins now because this is the very poop situation for Altcoins. All are altcoin going so low day by day. But I hope and believe that Altcoins price are rising very soon.
Pages:
Jump to: