Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do you sell your coins? - page 7. (Read 2283 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 10
August 15, 2018, 12:41:48 PM
I have already sold all my savings in the crypto currency. I expected that there would be similar falls. And of course I pre-sold everything I thought was necessary)
Activity: 1106
Merit: 310
August 15, 2018, 12:40:46 PM
There are many reasons one is maybe there is an emergency that the person has no choice but to sell his/her token
some maybe panic and thought that they will loose the opportunity to have profit, but some are just selling it
because they just want to accumulate some coins and that they maybe knew that the coin they are selling are just for short term
investment
Activity: 183
Merit: 0
August 15, 2018, 12:38:31 PM
I only sell when I really need money or the price gets my expectation. Now the price is too low, I do not sell my coin. Coin prices may increase 10 times today
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
August 15, 2018, 12:30:22 PM
i personally don't want to sell my coins but sometimes i need money for real life. because i quit my daily job for crypto.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
August 15, 2018, 12:27:04 PM
I don’t wanna sell anything cuz the market is literally so down. There is no point of selling any tokens now. But sometimes i have to sell when i really need cash Sad
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
August 15, 2018, 12:26:26 PM
But he wonder why the people selling tokens when they fall and just Nakhodka in the ass,the meaning of what you sold minus the X10?! what you Seth earn?on me only will lose time,and money in empty, and time not to return back
Activity: 76
Merit: 1
August 15, 2018, 12:25:01 PM
I believe that it is not right to sell various crypto-currencies, and especially Eth and BTC. Very soon crypto currency will fully enter our life. And they will become very expensive, and then I can get a lot of services and goods for the crypto, or exchange them for Fiat.
Activity: 140
August 15, 2018, 12:23:59 PM

Weird question. We earn money to spend it. If we are not allowed to spend the crypto currency, we will transfer it to the Fiat. If we do not want to lose on the ICO - we will sell as soon as we see the price increase. Better a small profit than a small loss.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 434
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
August 15, 2018, 12:22:48 PM
In such a market when all the coins are falling at all did not want to sell anything. But today I had to make a forced sale, I needed money urgently and I sold some coins at very low prices
do you no longer have savings, other than crypto assets ?
because in my opinion it is a very determental decision, if selling when the market conditions are not good. you should be a little more patient
People sell altcoins in this market:
1) when they need money for life
2) when they are in a panic and are about to leave crypto
3) when a person realizes that altcoyin will not be able to rise and the present price is better than nothing.
Activity: 182
August 15, 2018, 12:18:49 PM
I have had to liquidate some of my coins the past month or so mainly because I need some of the money for my real life. But I plan to buy back.
Activity: 556
Merit: 250
August 15, 2018, 12:16:19 PM
Do you sell because of the rise/deep in the market, or do you sell because you actually needed the money and not because of the deep/rise of the price, or you're the type that just jumps in pick some profits and jump out?
I am a long term holder of altcoins. I sell my tokens (both alts and bitcoin) when I am broke, and when I need some money. I don't sell because there is a deep in the market, I sell because I need to. So, what about you?

I'm selling my altcoins for some reasons but as long as I could have enough patience to hold, I would do so to get rid of regrets. I sell when I am badly in need. I also sell my altcoins whenever I reach my target goal because I believe that there is no better thing to do than to dump during the market crash. I sell when I think it is the right time already.
Activity: 42
August 15, 2018, 12:10:16 PM
Recently I try to simply accumulate more cryptocurrency coins, I think, they will soon become more expensive and they will be able to buy a lot of services. I perceive the cryptocoins as a means of payment. So i really hope, that I will not fail.
Because I already spent a lot in Eth and BTC.
Activity: 392
August 14, 2018, 11:22:17 AM
Do you sell because of the rise/deep in the market, or do you sell because you actually needed the money and not because of the deep/rise of the price, or you're the type that just jumps in pick some profits and jump out?
I am a long term holder of altcoins. I sell my tokens (both alts and bitcoin) when I am broke, and when I need some money. I don't sell because there is a deep in the market, I sell because I need to. So, what about you?

Same with you Sir! The main reason I sell my tokens is the need for money. Second, I sell my tokens if I think the token is already the same or higher than the ICO price.
Activity: 126
August 14, 2018, 11:17:04 AM
Because cryptocurrencies continue to fall in this year's market. So I sold my cryptocurrency. From now on, it shows that my approach is correct, because the price of cryptocurrency continues to fall.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
August 14, 2018, 11:16:16 AM
In such a market when all the coins are falling at all did not want to sell anything. But today I had to make a forced sale, I needed money urgently and I sold some coins at very low prices
do you no longer have savings, other than crypto assets ?
because in my opinion it is a very determental decision, if selling when the market conditions are not good. you should be a little more patient
Activity: 84
August 14, 2018, 11:16:01 AM
Most of the time I sell the altcoin because I think the market can show a long-term decline. I think most of the altcoins have no real value!
Activity: 700
August 14, 2018, 11:14:38 AM
when the price of coins in the market has shown me above the price of ICO I think we can sell it because it has already benefited. but not now because the price of most coins on the market is falling dramatically.
Activity: 108
August 14, 2018, 11:13:16 AM
I sell when I need money
also if the price is going up as expected, I will also sell it
Activity: 218
August 14, 2018, 11:12:00 AM
Some coin I decided to sell early because I believe they could not grow stronger in the future, so I decided to sell them for profit.
Activity: 50
August 14, 2018, 11:11:16 AM

Partly selling for profit and mostly hodlng
Pages:
Jump to: