Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do you sell your coins? - page 6. (Read 2283 times)

Activity: 101
Merit: 0
August 16, 2018, 04:18:51 AM
Yes, I am very uncomfortable. Because of the decline in this market, I am really scared. I invested in Bitcoin cash from $1,200 to $500. Now I sold it because of panic. Now I regret it very much. I should continue to wait.
Activity: 42
August 16, 2018, 04:12:34 AM
At that time, I need a big amount of money in hurry then I sold it.
But also if you think that you satisfy with the profit you gains. You can sell it.
Activity: 26
August 16, 2018, 04:06:24 AM
I only sell my pennies when they are really high value. Because at those times, I really need money to pay for my business in the future. I can buy a house, I can buy parts to be able to install a bitcoin mining machine
Activity: 78
August 16, 2018, 03:58:03 AM
For me I sell my company name so as to turn all the altcoins and the rewards I got from bounty to money and to cater for my financial needs. Because as a Student I need money and selling my coins is one way of getting money.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
August 16, 2018, 03:52:44 AM
All right. Coins are sold to make a profit from investing in it. Otherwise what's the point of investing your money in coins and not selling it?   
Activity: 924
Merit: 11
August 15, 2018, 05:54:08 PM
Because i work only with crypto - i sell coins only if i need the money. I think that it is wise strategy, but i am not sure. Better i sell all at the same time when i receive coins how reward for project support - price was better. Now - 4x down.
Activity: 179
August 15, 2018, 05:47:18 PM
I am selling my coins it is because the market dip too much and i am scared if i don't receive any value of my investment. So what i did i think that is right. My speculation for my investment if i don't sell all my coins for a dipping market maybe i could gain nothing.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
August 15, 2018, 05:40:39 PM
Due to the current situation in the market, selling tokens is not profitable at all. Since they have sunk to a penny. And now promising to buy than sell. Since the market is on the historical day of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
August 15, 2018, 02:24:47 PM
why sell my coins because I have already benefited from selling my coins, the second point is that there is a need that is really very urgent that cannot be overcome, I can't help but have to sell it,
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
August 15, 2018, 02:20:07 PM
Do you sell because of the rise/deep in the market, or do you sell because you actually needed the money and not because of the deep/rise of the price, or you're the type that just jumps in pick some profits and jump out?
I am a long term holder of altcoins. I sell my tokens (both alts and bitcoin) when I am broke, and when I need some money. I don't sell because there is a deep in the market, I sell because I need to. So, what about you?

I don't sell during this kind of market situation. I would prefer to hold my holdings until the recovery of the market. However, there would still be some situations where we need to sell for a purpose, that is the time where I choose what I am selling but as long as I can , I would just want to keep holding.
Activity: 426
Merit: 102
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
August 15, 2018, 02:18:33 PM
I sell my coins when I want to buy some other coin .. for example, I'm trying to sell almost all the tokens that I received for participating in the bounty, then i buy a BTC or ETH or other coin..sometimes ,some of them I sell for $ (when I need real money)
Activity: 77
August 15, 2018, 02:14:40 PM
   We sell our coins only when we are looking at the profits in selling them.

Or we are thinking that the market is going to fall now.

When we need a money, we can also sell Coin at that time.
Activity: 868
Merit: 333
August 15, 2018, 02:12:26 PM
Do you sell because of the rise/deep in the market, or do you sell because you actually needed the money and not because of the deep/rise of the price, or you're the type that just jumps in pick some profits and jump out?
I am a long term holder of altcoins. I sell my tokens (both alts and bitcoin) when I am broke, and when I need some money. I don't sell because there is a deep in the market, I sell because I need to. So, what about you?
yes, most of the time, i am just selling because of the rise in its price, i prefer holding for long term than selling it immediately like any other bounty hunters, i think its better because i can earn a maximum amount of profit.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
August 15, 2018, 02:10:47 PM
When I am able to earn more profit, I will sell my coins. Bitcoin and altcoins come out of value every day, so when I see that coins have some profits with its price, then I will sell these coins.
Activity: 352
Merit: 1
August 15, 2018, 01:34:04 PM
 Most people that buy coin do so just for them to make profit. When you invest, the main intention is to make profit from such investment. That's why we buy when the price is low and sell when the price is high. I have certain target that I set for any coin I buy and I sell immediately it hit my target
Activity: 266
Merit: 7
August 15, 2018, 01:28:10 PM
I sell my coins when I think the price is going to go down. Never panic sell! That's simple.
Activity: 78
August 15, 2018, 01:26:08 PM
I have not sold any of my coins up to this moment, I think I will only sell them when their prices reach my target, that is, at least 10 times my investment, hope that day will come soon!
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
August 15, 2018, 01:08:00 PM
There are many reasons one is maybe there is an emergency that the person has no choice but to sell his/her token
some maybe panic and thought that they will loose the opportunity to have profit, but some are just selling it
because they just want to accumulate some coins and that they maybe knew that the coin they are selling are just for short term
investment
panic is one of the factors that makes us lose confidence,
and finally you regret that you joined in selling
Activity: 449
Merit: 102
Binance #Smart World Global Token
August 15, 2018, 12:50:17 PM
I particularly sell if I need funds, if I need something to buy or there is an emergency situation in especially in our house. but sometimes I sell my tokens if the price is high, I dont let it slip in my sight since I hold to wait for that opportunity.
Activity: 210
August 15, 2018, 12:44:35 PM
I do not sell now either, because it makes no sense, now is the time to buy. I will sell when the price grows well, and maybe you need to wait a few years for this.
Pages:
Jump to: