Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do you sell your coins? - page 5. (Read 2283 times)

Activity: 339
Merit: 10
August 16, 2018, 09:05:33 AM
I sell because I need money very much now. In general, of course, I'd rather hold the coins now at least until the end of the year. Then the prices should be better.
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
August 16, 2018, 09:04:03 AM
I do not sell because of up and down in the market.. I sell may when I see the high price or very little chance when I need the money otherwise I am long-term holder of my coins.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
August 16, 2018, 09:02:15 AM
I keep my coins because I can't trade.Also they strongly fell in price.I do not see any sense now to sell.I'll hold on a year or more.)
Activity: 177
August 16, 2018, 09:01:02 AM
Usually I try to hold tokens for a few months at least.  And I sell when their value reaches an objective price, that would buy new
Activity: 167
August 16, 2018, 09:00:42 AM
I just offer altcoin in the event that they can bring me enormous benefits. At exhibit costs of Bitcoin and altcoin have not recuperated, they are still low, I will proceed to hold and hold up until the market recuperation. I have confidence in the following couple of months the market will be better and Bitcoin's cost will reach $ 10,000. Presently is a decent time to purchase Bitcoin and altcoin. I will purchase and hold long haul Bitcoin.
Activity: 280
August 16, 2018, 08:58:44 AM
I usually do not sell my coins, except when I have a big purchase, car, apartment or vacation ))) In addition to cryptocurrency I have another source of income, which gives me a profit for everyday life.
I sell coins in order to earn quick profit and I'm avoiding to regrets at the end because volatility strikes continues in the market, I only depended those participants who shared there thoughts and experiences.
Activity: 346
Merit: 102
August 16, 2018, 08:48:52 AM
I usually do not sell my coins, except when I have a big purchase, car, apartment or vacation ))) In addition to cryptocurrency I have another source of income, which gives me a profit for everyday life.
Activity: 238
August 16, 2018, 05:09:16 AM
our own is as yet a decent methodology, cause having money close by keeps the everyday running of self exercises. This is a decent example to take after for abundance seekers. Abundance seekers gets their prizes, offer and influence their quick benefit (to cause they didn't make speculation), yet speculators holds for a superior benefit and for quite a while.
Activity: 35
August 16, 2018, 05:07:15 AM
I sell my token. Because day by day market go down. When i see market will pump then i again invest to good token.
Activity: 286
Merit: 100
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
August 16, 2018, 04:59:01 AM
I sell my tokens because I need money. and sometimes, the price of my token has exceeded ico's price. if the token price has not reached ico, I will hold it.
Activity: 129
August 16, 2018, 04:57:53 AM
there are many things that make me sell the coins that I have because I see that the coins are suitable for sale or worth buying so I buy and sell them. at the time I felt it was right.
Activity: 350
August 16, 2018, 04:56:39 AM
one of the reasons is that what to earn, the other when the price of this coin is increased to get a good profit
Activity: 57
August 16, 2018, 04:53:14 AM
When the price of the coin I invest in rises to the price I expect from it, I will choose to sell them. Another situation is when the price of a coin begins to fall and then when its price reaches my stop price. I will also choose to sell.
Activity: 138
August 16, 2018, 04:49:36 AM
I offer my coins since I require cash and benefits in my speculation and I think this is the bussiness here in cryptographic money. In my day by day life, I require cash to manage my necessities throughout my life. In this digital currency, it is a major help to me to have a decent cash. On the off chance that the coins is in dump. I really hold it until the point when it have benefits later on. It relies upon you on the off chance that you need to offer or purchase your coins. It is in your technique.
Activity: 322
Merit: 6
August 16, 2018, 04:46:28 AM
As with me, I will also sacrifice my assets for sale at a low market price, because I need money. But I always apply to myself not to sell all assets that have potential value. I will leave a few of them for me to maintain again until he expands and increases his volume.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
August 16, 2018, 04:46:02 AM
I only sell my coins in need!first the market is at the bottom!secondly, the cryptocurrency should be saved and not spent!since over time it will only grow)
Activity: 233
Merit: 2
August 16, 2018, 04:44:44 AM
I will sell my coins when the market in conditions of rising. For the moment the market is still in the fall. And better coins I hold and if I sell will certainly lose. Many people sell the coins because they panic and they need the money.

Well, i can say that even if the market is not in a right condition coin holder or bounty hunters will always sell or dump there token immediately due to there financial needs which most bounty hunters have making this kind of job as a source of living.  As digital currency is more popular in terms of profitable earning process without capital invested.
Activity: 96
August 16, 2018, 04:43:40 AM
At present, the price of the cryptocurrency market has fallen sharply. I have not sold my coins yet, because I think that the market will not rise for a long time, so I will not sell them so easily. I only have to increase the price of the cryptocurrency market. Go sell my currency
Activity: 202
August 16, 2018, 04:41:37 AM
I try to sell when I'm satisfied with the price. But there are those cases when you really need money - so you have to sell. But I try to still leave at least 50% for long-term retention
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
August 16, 2018, 04:34:43 AM
I will sell my coins when the market in conditions of rising. For the moment the market is still in the fall. And better coins I hold and if I sell will certainly lose. Many people sell the coins because they panic and they need the money.
Pages:
Jump to: