Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do you sell your coins? - page 34. (Read 2329 times)

copper member
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
July 28, 2018, 05:40:21 AM
Because I was satisfied with my profits and I predicted that its price will change according to bad way with my investment.
Activity: 335
Merit: 11
July 28, 2018, 05:38:59 AM
I prefer to hold my coins in the long run to play it safe, and I differentiate the part to invest and for daily necessities, and sell my coins if I need money and I also will not sell all
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
July 28, 2018, 05:38:11 AM
I am also a long time holder and if you check my wallet, most of my tokens I received last year are still sitting on my wallet. I am planning to sell those when the true bull run kicks the market and I am giving more time to those tokens of mine to develop their platform. I am pretty sure that their price will multiply when they fulfill those thing that are written on their whitepaper. I am also selling some of those in case of emergency or their price went up for more than 50%.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
July 28, 2018, 05:37:24 AM
The need to eat and also the cost of living. some people here are working to be able to increase their finances. I'm sure brands are the same as me why they should sell their assets or coins
Activity: 85
July 28, 2018, 05:36:14 AM
I sell coins to receive money so I can use it on my family
Activity: 75
July 28, 2018, 05:35:30 AM
Why I sell my coins? Hmm I don’t sell them I just invest them in other coin , so I have only one kinda coin in my wallet and when there will be need to sell it I will sell it , probably it’s gonna happen when I will be broke or there will be a descent amount of money that I can get out of it.
Activity: 238
July 28, 2018, 05:34:56 AM
If the coin I have invested in earns me money, I will sell it.

I entered the crypto money world to make money. I made money and I keep winning.

If you make the right moves at the right time, you can earn good money.
Activity: 172
July 28, 2018, 05:34:31 AM
I sell my coin's because its a business making peoples life easier and help them earn profit and some money . I sell my coin when the coin value is good .  I have gain good profit in a long period of time !
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
July 28, 2018, 05:31:36 AM
I think before investing in cryptocurrency. We always have a plan. we will sell our altcoin if they reach the price as in our plan. We have gained considerable profits in this way over a long period of time.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
July 28, 2018, 05:30:52 AM
I am selling my alts when I gain something from them, before I sell them to cut my looses but now I've learned and gained experience. Literally what makes us sell our alts is to earn profit.
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
we're Radio, online!
July 28, 2018, 05:11:11 AM
Is it at these prices someone is selling something? I would rather leave coins for the future than give them away for nothing. In the end, you can always sell them. And if you take into account that the profit can not be loss-making, then I do not lose anything.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 568
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
July 28, 2018, 05:10:09 AM
I sell only if there's a need, I'm very bullish with every coin that I hold and if I don't like the coin of course I won't buy them.
It's fine if you will sell it if there's a need of doing so but if you're selling to get out of the market, it's also your choice. This is how trader do things to survive in the market.
Buying in and selling out.
Activity: 501
Merit: 10
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 28, 2018, 05:08:06 AM
I sell my coins when the market is good to earn big profit from it and convert it in fiat so that i can use it to bought something that i need but when the market is bad, i dont sell any coins to avoid loss of my earnings.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
July 28, 2018, 05:07:34 AM
Do you sell because of the rise/deep in the market, or do you sell because you actually needed the money and not because of the deep/rise of the price, or you're the type that just jumps in pick some profits and jump out?
I am a long term holder of altcoins. I sell my tokens (both alts and bitcoin) when I am broke, and when I need some money. I don't sell because there is a deep in the market, I sell because I need to. So, what about you?
I do not sell my coin because of rise or dip, I usually sell my coin when it has reached a targeted price because it is not good to be greedy in crypto and I also sell whenever I am broke and need money to take care of some financial needs.
Activity: 101
July 28, 2018, 05:04:41 AM
Me too, I sell my coins more often because they are in need even sometimes I just sell the coins I get from my bounty prize before the price goes up or holds it for the long term.
Activity: 224
July 28, 2018, 05:02:38 AM
To earn money.

If the coin I invest in the crypto money world is valued, I sell and make money. I am not a long-term investor. It would be enough for me if I won the money I set out in my head.
Activity: 280
Merit: 60
July 28, 2018, 05:00:25 AM
Do you sell because of the rise/deep in the market, or do you sell because you actually needed the money and not because of the deep/rise of the price, or you're the type that just jumps in pick some profits and jump out?
I am a long term holder of altcoins. I sell my tokens (both alts and bitcoin) when I am broke, and when I need some money. I don't sell because there is a deep in the market, I sell because I need to. So, what about you?

Eventually selling altcoins if needed and when I saw small ROI from it. I do not sell it without reason just like you.
Activity: 182
Merit: 13
July 28, 2018, 04:58:01 AM
depends on the situation really, it's play money for me so I don't take it out - I mean, I havent needed it yet.

But I turn my alts into tethers when I feel there's a bear market going on
Activity: 71
July 28, 2018, 04:55:28 AM
I sell my tokens if I see that they have no prospects for growth in price. if tokens are promising, I do not sell them.
Activity: 78
July 28, 2018, 04:57:17 AM
I don't sell my coins yet. I hold it into my wallet and maybe I will sell it or trade it to other altcoins.
Sometimes we need to sell our coins if we have an emergency and mostly we need the money.
Pages:
Jump to: