Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do you sell your coins? - page 38. (Read 2329 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 1
July 27, 2018, 06:55:52 PM
For me, it all depends on the project.  I would say 90% of my airdropped/bounty tokens I just flip and sell immediately.  I also have a long term portfolio, mid-term, and a day-trading portfolio.

I have a select few I am holding for years, no matter what the market does.  The mid-term and (obv) day-trading buckets are for playing in the markets.
Activity: 57
Synchrotron - Airdrop POS
July 27, 2018, 06:46:51 PM
Take profits and reinvest.
Activity: 118
July 27, 2018, 06:44:32 PM
I sell my coins to gain a profit which will allow me to gain more Bitcoin.  I have also been selling coins to accumulate Ethereum.  If Either Bitcoin or Ethereum start going too high I will step out and try to get more at a cheaper price in the future. 
Activity: 574
Merit: 2
July 27, 2018, 06:30:49 PM
I think everyone sells for the purpose of making profit, and it doesnt matter if the market is red or deep or pumping , the most important factor that enhaces the sale of an altcoin or bitcoin is either need for money on an urgent instance or sell for profit.

Aside those two, i do  not have other reasons
Activity: 104
Merit: 0
July 27, 2018, 06:23:31 PM
if I am , I will sell at the best price and from the sale of coins I buy bitcoin and etherium to invest because I am an impatient person in terms of waiting
Activity: 140
July 27, 2018, 06:16:37 PM
Eventually one would have to cash out to make purchase outside the cryptospace, after all the goal is to make money in cryptos and spend elsewhere.

When I reach my desired targets I sell my coins. This is how this business run if I think its enough then let go. Because we are here to earn to support our needs and some personal projects.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
July 27, 2018, 06:10:46 PM
I try to sell my coins when I think they are high and put them into Bitcoin.  If you get the timing right you can end up with your original coins + some Bitcoin.  I'm attempting to do that over and over again to gain wealth.  So far I suck at it.  Hopefully I can perfect a strategy over time. 
Activity: 224
July 27, 2018, 06:08:04 PM
Do you sell because of the rise/deep in the market, or do you sell because you actually needed the money and not because of the deep/rise of the price, or you're the type that just jumps in pick some profits and jump out?
I am a long term holder of altcoins. I sell my tokens (both alts and bitcoin) when I am broke, and when I need some money. I don't sell because there is a deep in the market, I sell because I need to. So, what about you?

Well for me, I commonly sell my coins if there are times im in need but the main reason I sell my coins is dependent to the market situation. If I think bearish trend will come and my bas lower potential then I will sell it to cut off losses.
Activity: 196
July 27, 2018, 06:04:15 PM
I'm selling my coins because of the market crash. because it is not profitable to keep them when the price falls.
Activity: 443
Merit: 101
July 27, 2018, 06:03:31 PM
Do you sell because of the rise/deep in the market, or do you sell because you actually needed the money and not because of the deep/rise of the price, or you're the type that just jumps in pick some profits and jump out?
I am a long term holder of altcoins. I sell my tokens (both alts and bitcoin) when I am broke, and when I need some money. I don't sell because there is a deep in the market, I sell because I need to. So, what about you?

I do not sell at all, so far I have enough money which I earn on the main job. But they are not enough. But I really do not want to sell coins in such a market. I will try to wait for the bull market
Activity: 194
Merit: 103
July 27, 2018, 06:02:45 PM
I am in the same situation as you, I don't want to sell my precious alts but sometimes I am forced to do it when I am in need of money.
Most of my holdings are long-term projects which means the goals set by those them needs a good amount of time to be fulfilled that's when the coin will have a meaning and thus a worthy price.
copper member
Activity: 30
July 27, 2018, 06:01:16 PM
We don't sell our coins, we HODL till the MVP.
Activity: 308
July 27, 2018, 05:59:52 PM
I sell coins when the price brings ICO prices. There was one story when money was needed and I had to sell my coins at the bottom. But it's better to wait when the price ponimitsya and the project will fire and a year and 2 can wait.
Activity: 164
bitcoin is great
July 27, 2018, 05:58:24 PM
Eventually one would have to cash out to make purchase outside the cryptospace, after all the goal is to make money in cryptos and spend elsewhere.
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
July 27, 2018, 05:59:03 PM
I have not yet sold the rate is too low, it is better to wait for more profit
Activity: 426
Merit: 102
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
July 27, 2018, 05:51:41 PM
why do I sell my coins? because this is a business ... and business should bring profit .. if the price of a coin is higher than the price of ICO, why not sell it?
Activity: 625
Merit: 100
July 27, 2018, 05:41:47 PM
Pages:
Jump to: