Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do you sell your coins? - page 36. (Read 2329 times)

Activity: 321
Merit: 10
July 28, 2018, 01:31:58 AM
I sell coins when it takes money on real life and the two coins are already potentially going up again it applies to altcoin only
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
July 28, 2018, 01:30:03 AM
I only sell my crypto asset whenever I need cash for something out there. I don’t sell because of rise or fall in market price. I love to always hold my asset
Activity: 477
Merit: 100
July 28, 2018, 01:26:43 AM
Usually I did it because I want to gain profit, my main cryptocurrency is bitcoin, so I will sell my other coin when the price rise. Sometime I also sell my coin to stop loss because the price that keep decreases. I don't like to hold token or altcoin so I don't have plan to hold it for long term.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
July 28, 2018, 01:25:43 AM
Do you sell because of the rise/deep in the market, or do you sell because you actually needed the money and not because of the deep/rise of the price, or you're the type that just jumps in pick some profits and jump out?
I am a long term holder of altcoins. I sell my tokens (both alts and bitcoin) when I am broke, and when I need some money. I don't sell because there is a deep in the market, I sell because I need to. So, what about you?

I'm not the type of person who spends all my money on cryptocurrency. I before the investment of course think long, positive and negative investment here and also the risks that must be accepted. so I never sell coins just for my needs, this is an investment so I have to sell it when I already get a profit.
Activity: 140
July 28, 2018, 01:23:34 AM
I selling my coins just to earn profits, after that wait for a while to the coins to get dump and buy again, in short a trader. Somebody most likely bounty hunters are got selling their coins to get the reward they have and get into another. I am also doing that if i think that the tokens/coins that i get has a potential to grow or not.

This is probably the best way to earn your money in cryptocurrency right now. Being a trader and bounty hunting. For tokens, I think it's best for you to sell a portion of your coins as soon as it is listed in the exchange. But invest or keep a little bit of it so that when the price goes up, you will still earn some profit
Activity: 201
July 28, 2018, 01:19:57 AM
Do you sell because of the rise/deep in the market, or do you sell because you actually needed the money and not because of the deep/rise of the price, or you're the type that just jumps in pick some profits and jump out?
I am a long term holder of altcoins. I sell my tokens (both alts and bitcoin) when I am broke, and when I need some money. I don't sell because there is a deep in the market, I sell because I need to. So, what about you?

it is depend on the situation.
if i need urgent money, i will sell it immediately.
But if not, I will sell my coins when I know that coins turn to bad coins and don't have a future if i hold it for long term. if the coins have a good future, i will hold them.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
July 28, 2018, 01:11:30 AM
Yes, it depends how you play your coins, but as you have said sometimes we need it without noticing the value of the coin we holding specially in emergency cases. In otherway, some are holding for the shot, and that shot is to hit the highest value of the coin they have to get the profit they wanted.
Activity: 153
Merit: 1
July 28, 2018, 12:58:17 AM
we sell it quiclkly and early because the price in market is deeply goong down. but some of us here is holding their coins in a long term and buy more coins.
Activity: 150
Merit: 11
July 27, 2018, 08:54:21 PM
I sell coins for the sole purpose of getting more Bitcoins.  My number 1 objective is to maximize the amount of Bitcoins I have.  Sometimes this means selling Bitcoin (to buy back later).  Always be workin' for those Satoshi!
Activity: 196
July 27, 2018, 08:25:44 PM
I don't sell coins now. It's time to buy more. I think now is the best time. I'll sell when i feel it's right time. I have my vision.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
July 27, 2018, 08:18:44 PM

I do sell my coins depends on the situation. The main reason will be I need money, I don't care if the market is in a rise or drip as long as I need the money I will sell it especially if I don't have enough to fulfill my basic necessities. If I have enough savings, I will only sell when the market hits an all time high, I will wait no matter how long. Patience is the key to cryptoworld but if you need it for your basic needs, I will sell it no matter what is the price.
Activity: 420
July 27, 2018, 08:17:49 PM
There are so many reasons for selling any cryptocurrency Smiley. For me, I often sell my cryptocurrency when I know that it's not a good coin to hold for long time because it doesn't have a good project behind or maybe because it's the highest price so I can cut my earn. LOL.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
July 27, 2018, 08:15:31 PM
When it comes time to selling cryptocurrencies, sell when your profits will make you happy regardless if the coin keeps going up even further after you sell it.  This will help minimize the regrets from selling too low.   
Activity: 280
July 27, 2018, 08:11:41 PM
I happen to sell my coins because of personal need since I had to used it for the payment of tuition fees of my children and during the day my coin was traded, I see to it the the market value was reasonable enough to compensate my need. Being involved in signature campaign is already an opportunity that everyone must not miss since this is a big help to everyone to earn a secondary income.
Activity: 120
July 27, 2018, 08:05:30 PM
Selling bitcoin is really depends on our needs because but most probably if not needed for a cash i prefer to hold it for long term and wait for the market to recover before selling in advantageous price.
Activity: 403
July 27, 2018, 08:01:53 PM
I selling my coins just to earn profits, after that wait for a while to the coins to get dump and buy again, in short a trader. Somebody most likely bounty hunters are got selling their coins to get the reward they have and get into another. I am also doing that if i think that the tokens/coins that i get has a potential to grow or not.
Activity: 215
July 27, 2018, 07:53:27 PM
I think I'm selling bitcoin right now, because I've got a profit, so we'll get another bitcoin for a bargain and we keep it in some time so we'll get a lot of benefits as well.
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1049
Smart is not enough, there must be skills
July 27, 2018, 07:49:23 PM
The urgent need and the ups and downs of the business that I live make me forced to sell some altcoin to cover it.
I've been investing long-term crypto for a long time, and I've benefited a lot from long-term investments, and I always feel sorry if I sell my assets before the sales target I specify.
Activity: 70
July 27, 2018, 07:50:52 PM
I sell when I see that the price begins to fall and buy when the price is cheap
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
July 27, 2018, 07:49:36 PM
I do sell my altcoins because I do trading, and its necessary to buy and sell when the price hits your target. But most of the time I hold bitcoins, and sometimes sold it because I also need the money. Cryptocurrency is good in long term holding but since people still need the money they tend to sold their holdings and I think its ok for me as long as you don’t sold it on panic or in a big loss.
Pages:
Jump to: