Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do you sell your coins? - page 29. (Read 2288 times)

Activity: 157
Merit: 10
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
July 28, 2018, 05:31:49 PM
I try to sell my coins only when I get a profit from my investments. If my investments are not profitable, then I just keep the coins and wait
Activity: 432
Merit: 100
July 28, 2018, 05:16:51 PM
Now I'm selling some of the coins since I need money, but if there was not such a need I would have left some coins in long term period.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
July 28, 2018, 05:14:36 PM
Maybe if it sells when it needs to be a bit of a loss when making the requirement that comes is when prices fall crypto. because it won't know when it needs to come and make the investment was becoming stagnant. sell when already get a huge profit and it's new good things. though indeed it takes a long time this is more potent. When indeed there certainly needs at least there are funds in the savings for it.
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
July 28, 2018, 05:10:54 PM
We are all here for different reasons while some are here as passive traders others are just full time investors so this classes make the difference in our choice in times is selling for example if you are a passive trader you sale your coins in other to cash out your gains in time of market rise and if you are a full time investor you sale when the need arise.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 725
July 28, 2018, 05:06:34 PM
Do you sell because of the rise/deep in the market, or do you sell because you actually needed the money and not because of the deep/rise of the price, or you're the type that just jumps in pick some profits and jump out?
I am a long term holder of altcoins. I sell my tokens (both alts and bitcoin) when I am broke, and when I need some money. I don't sell because there is a deep in the market, I sell because I need to. So, what about you?

That's right, everyone has their own plan and strategy in cryptocurrency, everyone wants a big investment return. But, when we need money at that time, we will definitely sell the coins we have. Even though the price drops because that's all it can do. Indeed we will incur losses, although we suffer losses but the coin is useful and helpful.
copper member
Activity: 99
Merit: 1
July 28, 2018, 03:57:47 PM
People seel to make profit/money of course.  When market is down like this its good to buy and sell later when the market raise in high price to make more profits,  or some sell to exchange to another coin.
Activity: 273
Merit: 15
July 28, 2018, 03:49:14 PM
To have profit of course. Buy it at the lowest price and sell at highest price. But, I never sell it at a low price unless I'm in need. Grin
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
July 28, 2018, 12:51:44 PM
Now is the time that it is better to keep coins of good projects, because for a low price there is no sense to sell. In the long term, the price will necessarily rise.
Activity: 102
Merit: 4
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
July 28, 2018, 12:42:04 PM
I try to keep only the top coins.And I try to sell different tokens immediately after the release not on the stock exchange.Because I can't guess what a teenager is ,but most of the time, all the tokens die!
Activity: 298
July 28, 2018, 12:10:48 PM
Yes. I will make the same decision as you do. Life is still important. Money is secondary. But in order to live, you must sell some of your altcoins to maintain. I now suggest not holding altcoins for a long time. Because the market is very uncertain. It will cause you to lose.

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
July 28, 2018, 11:57:53 AM
I prefer to trade than holding a coin for a very long time, I buy a coin when the price is cheap and sell it when the price back up, this is done to avoid scam coins
Activity: 448
Merit: 251
July 28, 2018, 11:51:03 AM
I think everyone has a goal to earn some money. And every person believes in different projects. When a person believes that another project will give him the best result, he sells his coins.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 163
July 28, 2018, 11:49:22 AM
You might have seen that most people see cryptocurrency as an asset for making a profit. Cryptocurrency has markets would let you sell and buy and that it is connected into real fiats that we are using in the real world. Peopl sell coins because they've reach their profit point and that they want to cash that out as soon as possible because cryptocurrency market is highly volatile. Not all coins last long enough. Most of them just die out and if you didn't sell them, you will lose profit. Buy low, sell high.
Activity: 238
Merit: 4
July 28, 2018, 11:45:39 AM
I might be asking you why did you hold your coins? If it is for gain or profit and not just for any actual use, then you might be answering the same. The reason why people are selling in any of these situations is that they wanted to gain. Many are doing day trading and during times when the market is not good or is low they sell their coins in the fear that they might just lose a lot. For a long term holder this may not always be the case. As you are holding it long enough so that it might have a greater prices after several years. SO their is really a lot of difference between day trading and holding for long term. The goal is to gain profit but the methods may just be the opposite. We need skills on these so better not follow day traders. They know what they are doing so let's just understand them.
Activity: 361
Merit: 0
July 28, 2018, 11:38:25 AM
I sometimes sell because I have made enough profit which satisfies me. But most times I sell because I need the money. I hold a lot of coins though.
Activity: 168
July 28, 2018, 11:38:10 AM
It's fine if you will sell it if there's a need of doing so but if you're selling to get out of the market, it's also your choice. This is how trader do things to survive in the market. Buying in and selling out.
With me, I have only one kinda coin in my wallet and when there will be need to sell it I will sell it , probably it’s gonna happen when I will be broke or there will be a descent amount of money that I can get out of it.
Activity: 35
July 28, 2018, 11:37:35 AM
I offer them at whatever point I feel its the privilege time,or when I have seen enough benefit on the token. I likewise offer now and again when am in so need of cash and the sum total of what I have is digital money esteem
Activity: 163
July 28, 2018, 11:36:11 AM
Do you sell because of the rise/deep in the market, or do you sell because you actually needed the money and not because of the deep/rise of the price, or you're the type that just jumps in pick some profits and jump out?
I am a long term holder of altcoins. I sell my tokens (both alts and bitcoin) when I am broke, and when I need some money. I don't sell because there is a deep in the market, I sell because I need to. So, what about you?
I sell my coins when the price is increasing inorder for me to gain some profit of what am I doing. Recovering of the price js one of the most awaited time for me as a crypto user.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
July 28, 2018, 11:33:05 AM
I trade and hold at the same time, and I would say....better I've traded all my deposit, not  only a half. I sell when charts tell me to sell Wink
Activity: 392
July 28, 2018, 11:31:21 AM
I sell my coins when i need fiat for  the live. A little of them. Another time I hold my coins and use it for trading for get profit.
Pages:
Jump to: