Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do you think the market is down right now? - page 15. (Read 4340 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 113
I think there are many factors that the market is down right now. Some people just do not believe in crypto anymore and want to get their money out. But on the other side, it is not necessarily a bad thing. Because now it is good time if you want to buy some cheap coins.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
I believe it's a combination of all 4 scenarios that you listed. However imho, the whales manipulation is playing a very big in why crypto is in a bearish thrend. You never know when the whales will decide to say END to this dip and bring BTC back to 10K or more. We've seen this happen multiple times in the past and I'm sure that it will happen in the future too.
Activity: 546
Merit: 102
i think it's because of the ETF
many people hope that ETF proposals are approved and people are bullish on that
but so far each ETF proposal has always been rejected by the SEC
and the result is market keep going down
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
The 2017 hype is slowly but surely dying, as a result the market is not as high as 2017. I just hope it gets back to a nice level. I assume this will be in 2019 as 2018 is almost over. Let's all wait and see.
I really think there is going to take longer than that, the price that we saw is very similar to the price that we reached when the price crashed because of mt gox, so I really think the market is only going to start to recover until 2020 and depending on the way you think these are terrible news or great news, if you're looking to buy bitcoin then this is great news but if you are in any kind of hurry to sell then that is a terrible news.
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
The market does not work, as market manipulators are waiting until more people come in and then a small growth or decline of the market will begin.
Activity: 378
I think it is because of the thing that happened this year and because people are thinking that cryptocurrency is a big scam, what happened this year just supports what other people are saying about cryptocurrency, of course we know that bitcoin and the whole cryptosystem is not  a scam, but how can we explain this event to other people who doesn't really knows about bitcoin, this is such a huge impact on the cryptoworld and I hope people will understand. 
Activity: 400
Merit: 59
I think there is a preparatory stage. After that there will be a pump.

It maybe. But as we can see, the future trend is the panic sellers. Which means that as the investors or the users who panicked and sell there investment, it will probably affect the market as a whole just like a domino effect. And also the fake news that leads people or the panic sellers to panic. But then there are different factors but we should trust bitcoin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
I think the market being down right now is maybe caused by alot of investors pulling out since they thought that they already seen the last great spike of BTC and thought that it will jist be a down trend fron there. It is kind of a self fulfilling prophecy if you ask me. But i still believe that the bull market will run sooner than later.
Activity: 129
Merit: 1
the change in the price of the crypto currency in the market in my opinion is reasonable, but I think the decline in the crypto market is due to the spread of negative news so that the beginners sell their assets at low prices, which causes the crypto market to decline
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
Yes, the market is still down which we cannot able to sell or trade for short-term profits and we might lose value suddenly if price drops. Instead of selling them in the market and start holding them for some more time until the market starts recovering.
Activity: 434
is it all that is going on with regulations?

Big whales just waiting?

People do not believe in crypto anymore?

is it trouble in some countries in ASIA with laws and regulations?

The market is down right now because there are more people who are interested on selling their coins rather than investing due to fud and fake news that is being spread by the price manipulators of the market.
Activity: 1492
Merit: 269
Maybe market was tired about always giving bad news of bitcoin and altcoin, many investor are panic for selling their asset at lower price and make market was down. now we have support by making more investment at bitcoin and altcoin.
Activity: 364
In my opinion this is due to what happened early this year, when most of the big investors in the cryptoworld suddenly pulls back most if not all of their investments out of the market, the cryptoworld just went collapsing and the market is now struggling to get back what it has lost. I think its gonna take some time before the cryptoworld can regain its name and the trust of the investors.
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
Question of whether or not the direction of the market is up or down is the most busy question in our minds these days. but if despite everything there will a drop in the price of bitcoin, what can be done except waiting for it to get better.
Activity: 420
I don't think that price would go lower then it is right now around 5500-6000$, it went higher which is a good sign, it could be a potenital grow back, which means we can expect growth in next half of the year. And as I've heard from a lot of analytics the last point when you can see the bottom price was exactly 6000$.
We can’t say for sure previously, but we’d better to think and act positively. Actually with the current situation of the whole market, we  kind of hard for giving any prediction. The number of new member has taken part in crypto market is probably increasing every single day. Perhaps some of them don’t have much experience and skills, plus to the lack of knowledge and that sort of things, they would be sensitive with the current fluctuation, they may be afraid of losing and then panic selling is their choice. That leads to the decrease of market.
Activity: 616

Big whales just waiting?

I think the market is going down right now because a lot of countries are banning cryptocurrency and there are a lot of false saying that cryptocurrency is just a scheme to trick people to invest their money, which is not true. That is why we are losing a lot of investors.
This is indeed a bad year for Crypto because since the beginning of the year there have been a lot of negative news about cryptocurrency, then many countries have banned crypto, making investors hesitant to invest. As a result, now the coin price in the market is very low.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
Bitcoin price has its own cycle, we witness the accumulation phase that follows the big bull, it might be prolonged period, but the sure thing is that it will surpass the previous ATH again, no other reason for the market drop, big whales are controlling the price, waiting for people who bought the top to sell, then we start new cycle.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE
Lots of Negative news about cryptocurrency and countries regulations against  crypto and Bitcoin a major cause to bearish since the begining  of this year, Lots of  investors are scared and others are dumping as there are lots  of panic sellers, sure this will be over soon.
Activity: 206
Merit: 2
Cryptocurrencies is down probably because institutional investors and moneybags are waiting to see some sort of regulations before coming onboard. Also, different regulations and bans especially in Asia with large population is another challenge but I believe this would ease of with time and the market will pick up again.
Activity: 658

Big whales just waiting?

One of the main reasons for the current oppressed state of the market is that whales are still waiting. They want the holders to sell more of their bitcoins. Only after that they will massively buy them and bitcoin will grow rapidly in value. The intrigue is whether such growth at the end of the year, as everyone expects, or the growth of bitcoin is still deliberately delayed for some time. However, in this case, the popularity of bitcoin can cause a significant drop due to this, whales are at risk of overplaying the stick.
Pages:
Jump to: