Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do you think the market is down right now? - page 19. (Read 4340 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
is it all that is going on with regulations?

Big whales just waiting?

People do not believe in crypto anymore?

is it trouble in some countries in ASIA with laws and regulations?
yes now CRYPTO is calling for a difficult period or it can be called being slumped. but I'm sure everything will be fine, nothing is worrying because crypto is a time that will prevail at this time and the whole world will use cryptucurrency.

In my opinion, I think the reason why the market now is down because it already experienced the rise this year. It is just normal for the market to go down or up, but of course the people's emotions about it cannot be controlled. I think that since the market is down now, it would be an opportunity for us to buy those coins that we think are profitable in the future.
Activity: 264
Merit: 1
The big whales are making a huge profit. They are the most profitable in the present situation. so even small ups and downs make big profits.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
The last dump was sheer manipulation of price. A large sum of bitcoin was brought on the exchange and sold at a ridiculously low price. The manipulation looks like it was meant to suppress the price below $7000. Now that the price is low, there should be no excuse to buy now compare to the $20000 price last year. It is incredible to know that people are purchasing and taking the risk at $20000 price than now (<$7000). Quite confusing.
Activity: 257
The market always works. Buy-sell-buy. The fact that there are no leaps and global dynamics is just a matter of time.
Activity: 140
There maybe some reasons ,why the market right now is going down , and one of the reason is the so much supply of coins in the market right now because of dumping of couns and tokens ,so if there are too much supply of tokens and coins there would be a falldown of prices in the market.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
I'd guess the market is down simply because it is down. No blaming whales and manipulations simply the market is down. The bright side is, coins are cheap now. You can buy them at a very affordable price and simply smile when the bull market arrives. Don't stress about the reds now. Buy and buy and wait. Plain and simple.
of course with the current market decline is our chance to buy coins that have great potential to be held until the market rises. because if the market goes up then the benefits we get are easy
Activity: 2884
Merit: 579
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
No one really knows what is responsible for the current low prices in the market.
There are few possible reasons but I'm not sure of those reasons.

I used to speculate those news that are coming and guesses what's the possible cause for the market to drop accordingly. But after few days there will be another news that the first news was a false one and doesn't have reliable basis.

Looking out the reason nowadays is becoming harder.
the only thing I think about right now is to wait for prices to rise again. Well, I think in the near future the price will return to normal. but at the moment, it's so difficult to see the price of coins falling like this.
In the near future there's always two possibility and that is to see the market rise or to see the market keep on going down. As far as our concern we all want this market to stop dropping and its about time to see it pump.

Ill think it was normal if the market was going down, But it was too scared if some of our coins we have same also are going down. But we need to believe that be can recover soon.
Normally the market would go down if it came from the top. Plummet usually comes after the sudden pump and that's what happened though its been months since the last pump though there are some pumps that happened.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
dApps Development Automation Platform
Whales does play a big part in the market, if they maybe own half of the total coins available. But transaction made by several little players are the ones causing big dip in prices.

I still do believe in cryptocurrency as a currency but not as an investment.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Market falls like this may be the effect of the economic attacks carried out by the United States on Iran and China, the attacks not only affect the conventional business climate but also affect price movements in the crypto currency market where many investors crypto sell assets they and exchange them for dollars because the dollar prices soared
Activity: 29
In my opinion, with Bitcoin's current problem, investors are feeling the danger of investing in it, because its price has already reached its lowest and they can see it dying slowly at the moment. so they not believe in the future of bitcoin.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 370
Ill think it was normal if the market was going down, But it was too scared if some of our coins we have same also are going down. But we need to believe that be can recover soon.
Activity: 238
is it all that is going on with regulations?

Big whales just waiting?

People do not believe in crypto anymore?

is it trouble in some countries in ASIA with laws and regulations?
yes now CRYPTO is calling for a difficult period or it can be called being slumped. but I'm sure everything will be fine, nothing is worrying because crypto is a time that will prevail at this time and the whole world will use cryptucurrency.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS
I'd guess the market is down simply because it is down. No blaming whales and manipulations simply the market is down. The bright side is, coins are cheap now. You can buy them at a very affordable price and simply smile when the bull market arrives. Don't stress about the reds now. Buy and buy and wait. Plain and simple.
Activity: 69
People are getting huge today and they really want the high prices. for me gently hands and the one who has not learned is getting a lesson right now. It can take some time to get it, something depends on how long it takes for everyone to accumulate.
Activity: 45
Merit: 4
Market is down but not die. Be patient it will be on moon soon. You can't see bitcoins future by watching the chart no one know when the price fluctuated 
Activity: 34
There are too many interventions by the oligarchs or "whales" that cause the cryptocurrency market to fluctuate. Is there any newer news by the end of 2018?
Activity: 1092
Merit: 523
Just a bubble price drop. The prices now are going back to normal
Well majority of people badly suffered and got their trust in Bitcoin damaged because many of them had been expecting some great profits and that did not happen.

Besides, the price remained dormant for a long time almost more than half of a year and this was also a tough time however there had been green signals as well. Right now, there is a slow rising trend in the Bitcoin market and this might be the time when Bitcoin do not fall back.
Activity: 395
Merit: 100
As the infrastructure for electronic money markets and institutional products around large electronic money improves, the volatility of digital assets will decline. But, until then, it is important for investors to admit that space is still variable, including uncertainty about regulation and a surge in volume that can reverse the trend of the market right away.
Activity: 730
Merit: 250
Capitalization is decreasing and this suggests that people began to withdraw cryptocurrency in fiat.But this fact does not mean that people stopped believing in crypto.And I agree With your version 2.Whales are really waiting for an even greater reduction in the price of cryptocurrencies for mass purchases.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
Cause i think the etf will definetly will be postponed and many people are panic cause of goldman sach postpone the trading desk.
Pages:
Jump to: