Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do you think the market is down right now? - page 17. (Read 4340 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 101
I think, the down market is something that will always be in crypto market because crypto prices are volatile and will continue to change, so we don't have to worry and panic, wait when prices fall because they will change again and will rise again
Activity: 92
Merit: 1
Special days that gives interest to whales have bigger affects on bitcoin than just a simple Tuesday, hence when you see moves that are going really high in a day or really low in a day than know that it must be some special day for bitcoin.
Yeah the main problem is whales which do not allow small investors to grow up and make some money from bitcoin investment. Due to these whales small investors seldom lose their investments and now they are dishearten to put their money in bitcoin. Obviously when there is no investment cap and no or very low demand, the price will go down.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
is it all that is going on with regulations?

Big whales just waiting?

People do not believe in crypto anymore?

is it trouble in some countries in ASIA with laws and regulations?

I think there are those who can control several crypto currencies and make the market red. Or it could be because of panic newcomers when the price of coins they hold down and cut their losses and finally sell it.
Activity: 532
Merit: 255
Throughout 2018, there was a lot of trouble, which blocked the journey of bitcoin. From the increasingly tight crypto regulation in Korea, the ban on advertising by Google and Facebook, and the last's the refusal of a number of bitcoin ETFs by the SEC. I think this is the main factor that has caused a decline in crypto currencies.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
it is because of the market predictions. nobody would want to invest in cryptocurrency because of the situations of the coins. people are backing out, demand on Bitcoin is low. many people believe that the will never go up again. low in price in an investment is all over not only in Bitcoin even in stocks. we don't need to back out, if you have money this is the good time to invest in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

Big whales just waiting?

Like most things this is a combination of factors, in my opinion many governments thought that after the debacle of mt gox bitcoin was never going to recover, and suddenly out of nowhere a massive bull runs happened that took everyone by surprise including the governments and now they are passing new regulations to try to stop that growth and when you add that the bull run needed to end and then we entered in a bear market and you combine several other small factors this created the circumstances in which it was impossible for bitcoin to maintain its price.
Activity: 80
People are getting huge today and they really want the high prices. for me gently hands and the one who has not learned is getting a lesson right now. It can take some time to get it, something depends on how long it takes for everyone to accumulate.
I think the main reason for the downing market is low interest and investment of the people around the world. People do not want to invest their money in bitcoin and due to low demand the price doesn’t increase. It will take long time to get its previous position of the year 2017. Market manipulation is also one of the reasons of no or very low investment of the people.
Activity: 30
Because the digital market is not really trusted by many investors. The current market is unpredictable, and it is difficult to predict its value.
Activity: 420
one of them, for some investors is considered important. the important thing is do not panic and rush to make decisions, and the proof the market can still survive.
for those who panic about it, maybe they sell it. but some are taking advantage of this situation to make a profit. for those with large capital, every decision they make to buy and sell will affect the ups and downs of the market.
I do not think so. in my own country the benefits and impacts are still being assessed. we are here because we believe in crypto's future.
for some countries this is a problem, and for others it is a new breakthrough that needs to be developed.
Activity: 71
Special days that gives interest to whales have bigger affects on bitcoin than just a simple Tuesday, hence when you see moves that are going really high in a day or really low in a day than know that it must be some special day for bitcoin.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
the rise and fall of crypto coin prices, is very much influenced by trading activities. so in my opinion the reason prices go down is because the supply of coins is a lot, and demand is lacking. too many traders and investors who sell their coins, the reason for the price of coins is falling now.
Current value of Bitcoin is in the figure of 6k US dollar which is a low value if we compare it with its average price then it is a very low value and is best for investment right now so we have to proceed for it now so as to get it on low price. Using less resources to buy in large quantity is the right strategy to have more in numbers and you will have its benefits in bull market.   
Activity: 207
Merit: 100

Big whales just waiting?

Well in my own opinion I think its because of manipulation of the whales. That's why many people panicking and sell thier holding.
Activity: 602
In my opinion, because bitcoin ETF is rejected by the SEC, and world political influence where there is a trade war between the US and China is more or less influential on cryptocurrency, making investors sell their crypto assets.
Activity: 30
Look at the numbers of the crypto market. This is the result of the next topic to be discussed. The cryptocurrency market fluctuates, many investors have to withdraw.
https://coinmarketcap.com/
Activity: 28
yeah, I think the market going down. the price has already reached its lowest but it is going back up already. The lows and highs are common but this is the hardest time to stay motivated and believe in the future of bitcoin. we can't say anything until at the end of this year.
The market is sluggish due to the effects of negative sentiment voiced by some observers who predict that bitcoin will continue to experience price reductions due to several factors such as the high price of bitcoin that is difficult to control, many countries that do not want to accept bitcoin as a payment instrument or a security level that is doubtful due to bitcoin theft by hackers.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
W12 – Blockchain protocol

Big whales just waiting?

These are all probable cause and in addition, this was due to bearish market is still in effect in which it makes the real demand of Crypto to reduce because the people are now afraid to join this investment. Hopefully the.bullish market will take over soon so that the confidence of the people will going back.
Activity: 420

Big whales just waiting?

Obviously the market is depending on demand and supply so the price will drop when people are preferring to sell their coins due to fud or price manipulations and all we have to do is just be very patience.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
I'd guess the market is down simply because it is down. No blaming whales and manipulations simply the market is down. The bright side is, coins are cheap now. You can buy them at a very affordable price and simply smile when the bull market arrives. Don't stress about the reds now. Buy and buy and wait. Plain and simple.
of course with the current market decline is our chance to buy coins that have great potential to be held until the market rises. because if the market goes up then the benefits we get are easy
For all of us holding is good and profit worthy option because it help us to reduce our risk and get good amount of profit, rise in price makes our hopes high and I am one of those who has a lot of bright and shining hopes from crypto currency, if the market for now is down it means it is good opportunity for us to buy and invest money for cheap price and get higher profit.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
It is the nature of the Cryptomarket. It goes up and it goes down as well. Many investors or shall we see the newbies on the thread are being panic because of the wrong information. Cryptomarket needs right now is a massive buy order to get the increase. Hope it will increase again later, nothing to worry about this.

Yeah but there will be people who will panic and drag others along further influencing the price decline. Though i think that's one of the natural factors that moves this market. We can't really do anything to prevent it.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 228
Omicron is another FUD
I see the current market decline is a natural thing to happen, based on what I have heard, this is the act of America, gold and silver are also affected. whatever causes the market down at this time, I hope it will be quickly resolved so that it will attract investors and new people to buy Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies...
Pages:
Jump to: