Pages:
Author

Topic: why each and every ico is failing.??? - page 10. (Read 1246 times)

Activity: 170
Merit: 10
November 15, 2018, 11:13:23 AM
I cannot agree that each and every failed. There were some great projects, that have achieved a small profit science they went live on exchanges. But in 99 percent of cases, ICOs are failing and this happens because of the poor market conditions.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
November 15, 2018, 03:04:38 AM
If the Groove it just has seen results of ICO entered the market then indeed invest in ICO in this time. but the long term after it was hounded by investors so it can provide the profit from the investment of ICO. in the election itself is also important because ICO is currently much ICO without the concept definitely and finally died after entering the market.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
November 15, 2018, 02:51:10 AM
The ICO project is free and open, and everyone can post their own projects, so there is too much plagiarism here. They don't really need to change humans. Most of them just want to make money through ICO. Just look for an industry and then add the blockchain concept and you can come out and deceive others. Therefore, Ethereum is not worth the money due to the impact of ICO.
copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
November 15, 2018, 02:25:12 AM
I am observing since last six months...each and every ico is failing drastically...even the most succesful ones which got funded within the time limit...when enters the exchange their price is dropping by more than times....investing in ico these days meaning throwing away your money

There has been one observations I have about this projects, they intentionally list their Coin below its initial price and then tell us it's a utility token and that the market will decide it's price.

Well, another point is the fact that the market is failing is affecting many icos.
Activity: 308
November 15, 2018, 02:24:46 AM
Not all ico fall, there are still ico who survive, ico that falls may be because the team involved is incompetent or lack of investors so that there is a lack of funds and eventually falls, for now it is better to invest in coins
Activity: 1008
Merit: 355
November 15, 2018, 02:20:32 AM
I am observing since last six months...each and every ico is failing drastically...even the most succesful ones which got funded within the time limit...when enters the exchange their price is dropping by more than times....investing in ico these days meaning throwing away your money

One factor with this phenomenon is the fact that most projects introduced via the ICO platform are still not operating and therefore have less value and most are not yet gaining the revenues to make the projects sustainable. People have the perception that these projects are just there to get money and whether true or not...these perceptions can affect investors' confidence and trust. Another factor is the fact that the cryptocurrency market is not yet that big compared to other markets like forex and stocks...this is growing though. In other words, this industry is not yet mature though we are getting there.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
November 15, 2018, 02:20:31 AM
Because today, the BTC does not show results that would please us, today for some reason, a lot of people think that cryptocurrency will die, I hope not. A similar situation is created artificially.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 527
November 15, 2018, 02:16:32 AM
Not all of them are failing right now. I agree most of them look like they are failing but in reality there are still some that makes you great returns and working hard on their projects. There are two reasons why you think the ICO's are failing right now, one is the market, market has gone down a lot in the recent months and basically all year and that caused the altcoins to go down, even ethereum is at 200 dollars right now.

The second reason is that the money lost in the scam ICO's and other projects that did not take off like expected is known all around the crypto space and they are talked about it constantly whereas the good ones that took off and made it to all time high lists went down this year which caused them to look like not the success story they are.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
November 14, 2018, 11:22:50 PM
because the ico model is outdated and outdated as a model for raising funds. When all this is finally understood, we will see some kind of new model, better than the existing one.

ICOs are so 2017...

It is law of nature, what quickly comes up must quickly come down. Also:

- No regulations (companies doing whatever)
- 80% of ICOs have no product (research project funding or what?)
- 9/10 ICOs have horrible token economics (high hardcap, high circulating supply, too many tokens)
- No token utility (most companies dont need a token, its just used to raise funds)
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
November 14, 2018, 11:19:50 PM
because the ico model is outdated and outdated as a model for raising funds. When all this is finally understood, we will see some kind of new model, better than the existing one.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
November 14, 2018, 11:02:44 PM
Not all ico are falling but most of them are falling because as the drop down in bitcoin price it affecting all altcoins and ico as bitcoin recover himself it's positive effects can feel on altcoins and ICOS.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
November 14, 2018, 10:59:43 PM
It is because of the latest news regarding bitcoin that is causing in major drops from bitcoin, ethereum, to any other coins and tokens in the market. And also, when ico concludes, most of the people are aiming it to sell low in the exchange to get good returns, resulting also to failing of prices.
copper member
Activity: 266
Ako Bayot!
November 14, 2018, 10:09:31 AM
Bad market situation and poor team handling the projects. They just create the ICO project to earn on the collected fund which team will have gain. Some says that launching an ICO is like robbing a bank in an easy manner. Their job was to list the tokens and then dump the project for which they had earn already by dumping their part of tokens they get in the project.
Activity: 392
November 14, 2018, 10:05:57 AM
Because now many ICOs are created with the desire to seize other people's assets, they never focus on improving the quality of their services or products. They took the money out of investors they run away
Activity: 602
November 14, 2018, 09:51:34 AM
What I can observe is that I do not see tokens on my wallet. They simply pull time and do not want to enter the market. Yes, they are all just afraid to enter the market.
oho
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Investing in the future development of blockchain
November 14, 2018, 09:50:27 AM
This is normal, no wonder!The market is now falling and, accordingly, even interesting projects are losing price! All this will last until the market goes up! Wait and everything will be!
Activity: 1988
Merit: 254
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
November 14, 2018, 09:47:35 AM
I think ICO failed if they could not reach the target of a project. Many ICOs are good but their constraints occur when sales are less developed and less attractive. That makes most ICO in vain.
They can not achieve softcap because there are no investors. Investors fear the ICO when there is too much SCAM and they do not want to throw their money out the window
Activity: 490
Merit: 136
November 14, 2018, 09:47:03 AM

There is a trend with a certain portion of ico investors which sees them dumping their tokens as soon as the ico hits the first exchange because generally speaking the tokens then are worth more than they were aquired for.
Those people dont care about the particular ico its all about return of investment, thats one of the reasons you see the exchange value dropping drastically.
Activity: 451
November 14, 2018, 09:42:17 AM
I think current not a best timing to entered exchange market, current market still falling, even if project raised a lot of funds in ICO, doesn't mean it'll have a good price when entered market, I don't know what is the reason, but I think we can't do anything right now until market fully recover
Activity: 728
November 14, 2018, 09:41:12 AM
I think ICO failed if they could not reach the target of a project. Many ICOs are good but their constraints occur when sales are less developed and less attractive. That makes most ICO in vain.
Pages:
Jump to: