Pages:
Author

Topic: why each and every ico is failing.??? - page 4. (Read 1246 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 500
November 24, 2018, 01:43:32 PM
Yes you are right. Very much scam!! If you invest in ico you will lost your money. And people dont do my mistake and mistakes more people , be carefull
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
November 24, 2018, 01:43:07 PM
many projects fail because of the overall market decline. people stop trusting cryptocurrency and do not invest in ICO
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
EQWITY.IO
November 24, 2018, 01:27:39 PM
I stopped investing in ICO 8 months ago. it became obvious to me that the market is now weak and investments will not be collected in the right amounts
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
November 24, 2018, 01:15:20 PM
I am observing since last six months...each and every ico is failing drastically...even the most succesful ones which got funded within the time limit...when enters the exchange their price is dropping by more than times....investing in ico these days meaning throwing away your money
This is definitely due to the influence of the market. Investors are now becoming limited because they are trying to for now avoid investing to cryptos because there is a continuous downtrend present in the market. Projects are mostly failing and the tokens are having much lower market value thsn ICO price resulting to huge profit loss most of the time.
Beyond influence if i may recall some of it, most ICO these days are not onto their projects but rather collecting more investors to raise their funds. A quickest way of making a quick-rich scheme, these are fraud behind ICO projects. You can rarely find a good ICO these days with a good manager and a team.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
November 24, 2018, 12:48:32 PM
I am observing since last six months...each and every ico is failing drastically...even the most succesful ones which got funded within the time limit...when enters the exchange their price is dropping by more than times....investing in ico these days meaning throwing away your money
All we know this year is not a good thing to invest in the ICO project, in addition to risk fraud the next case is what you mean. You can imagine when the price of bitcoin declined from last year's ATH, $20,000 to the price of $4300 now and you can compare it when a new coin is released and only has a price below $ 1 and crashes then you can predict where the price will go. The side effect of cryptocurrency price reduction is not just on one coin, almost all negative news comes, the cryptocurrency price will decrease.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
November 24, 2018, 12:37:22 PM
because dev ico doesn't really float their ico, they only want investor money, this is a fraud behind ico, indeed not all ico are like, but if there is a dev that really fights for its ico, then you have to invest there, it's rare once now, this is not 2017 where ICO is very popular
Today's ISO projects look very dubious and unpromising because no one wants to invest at all in such a market. As a result, even good projects do not collect money.
Activity: 159
Merit: 11
World Mobile Coin
November 24, 2018, 11:47:28 AM
IMHO, the market failing effected most of the ICOs. Token/Coin too much depend on BTC. WHY? Because most exchanges pair most of these token/coins with BTC and only big coin such as ETH, BCH, LTC. No opportunity for other coins to grow and expands. Its easy for whale to play in cryptomarket, just target BTC and exchange then other cryptos can be collapsed. So i think, we need a solution so that other tokens/coins can standalone besides just bind with BTC. One of it, to create their own sales places. If every tokens/coins have their own market/exchange i believe a competitive market value will exist again. One of nightmare for token/coin is being delisted from exchange, then the coin/token value doom and most effected are investor and coin/token holders.
Activity: 952
Merit: 308
November 24, 2018, 10:53:31 AM
because dev ico doesn't really float their ico, they only want investor money, this is a fraud behind ico, indeed not all ico are like, but if there is a dev that really fights for its ico, then you have to invest there, it's rare once now, this is not 2017 where ICO is very popular
Activity: 1582
Merit: 253
November 22, 2018, 11:44:26 PM
what you convey is very true very difficult at this time getting ico that can benefit the conditions and situations of the development of crypto currencies that continue to decline
Activity: 437
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
November 22, 2018, 05:54:47 PM

Many ICO are failed in there tokensale this days because of the bearish market situation they did not not reach there target to fund their project that's why they will decide to stop there tokensale,that is expected already if the tokens is listed into the Exchanges the price will dump we cannot control the dumpers because they have their own Decisions and only the project owners and the team can make a way to improve the price of the tokens.

At the moment, all the ICO project is non-potential because of the bearish market. As a bounty hunter, joined a lot of ICO projects this year, I see the same situation that every ICO project is delayed the day of releasing Token because they worried that the bounty members and investors would panic sell and make the price go to the bottom. So that I will wait for the day, the market recovers to continue working for the bounty ICO projects.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
November 22, 2018, 05:07:14 PM

There are a lot of factors affecting the failure of ICO. I think the major reason is the current market situation. Most ICO failed because most investors kept away from investing because they have lost a lot of money.
The current situation should correct the situation with all these incomprehensible iso that no one needs. True, this situation many players will withdraw from the game, who sit in the Altcoins.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
November 22, 2018, 04:53:30 PM
Well from what i have observed in one of the worst ICO's to date.. khmmm BEE im looking at you....  

- Someone hacked their KYC database and consequently stole a bit more then 1M from their ICO investors. ( community's trust  was broken from the get go)

-They listed on only 1 exchange (CobinHood) cose of USA regulations. Total daily volume is around 100€

-*Rumor* They HODLT most of their ETH from the ICO trough the bear market - REKT

- The team was good at hyping fundraising for the ICO but had no idea how to scale its user base once they  went in Alpha

- Their CEO is a man child

And all that contributed to a nice fall from 0.25$ to 0.007$

GG
Activity: 33
November 22, 2018, 03:17:52 PM
i think ico is not useful anymore
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
November 22, 2018, 02:08:10 PM
Maybe that happens because most of those coins are terrible? Did that thought cross your mind? And when you add that most of the market is going down and even some of the best projects that we have like bitcoin and ethereum are crashing hard then what hope can you give to those projects that are just starting out and that have nothing going on for them, of course they're going to go down after the ico.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
November 22, 2018, 09:34:29 AM

There are a lot of factors affecting the failure of ICO. I think the major reason is the current market situation. Most ICO failed because most investors kept away from investing because they have lost a lot of money.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
November 22, 2018, 09:33:45 AM

I agree with you. Now investors prefer to buy top coins rather than tokens of even the most promising projects. When will be next bull run than we'll see new wave of ICO.
- Indeed, with the current market situation, investors are actually investing in potential altcoins, top coins, these are quite safe places and can bring them a source of profits in the near future. While ico can not bring them such good things because the bloody market has greatly constrained capital from investors, investors can not pour more money into the project and, of course, when capital is not enough, the project also collapses from that point, and not just a project, that is a lot of projects, creates a very bad reputation and that makes investors stop participating in the ico, wait until everything stabilizes again
Activity: 518
Merit: 16
November 22, 2018, 09:03:54 AM

There are too many factors about this.
1. Too many competitors
2. Bearish market
3. The projects is not quite serious in handling the token price
4. Etc
Activity: 2
November 22, 2018, 08:53:29 AM
Maybe is time for thinking outside the box and try new formats of investment?
Activity: 938
Merit: 101
November 22, 2018, 08:52:17 AM
Ico with no working product will be eliminated, and thats the reason why some ico price is falling. Only the best ico with a product will succeed.
Activity: 1077
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 22, 2018, 08:26:28 AM
we must realize that not only ICO coins but also non-ICO coins such as bitcoin
i guess this market so suck, ALL COINS are drop so deep
Pages:
Jump to: