Pages:
Author

Topic: why each and every ico is failing.??? - page 8. (Read 1246 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 159
November 19, 2018, 05:43:50 AM
yes in the last time many of the ico or have been scam or have not reached the set minimum (soft cap) or after the end of the ico the price of tokens is drastically decreased(the bounty hunter that sell), partly due to market values, just hope that with the new year and if the market enters a bull phase, things will change
Activity: 1624
Merit: 163
November 19, 2018, 05:40:24 AM
It's because of not enough demand and too many dumpers. The mentality of investors nowadays is that why would you invest in an ICO when you could just buy the price at its lowest after being dumped in an exchange? That is what is happening with every ICO. Exchange price is cheaper.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
November 19, 2018, 05:16:04 AM
If you invest during the pre-sale when you can get bonuses, then after completing and entering the stock exchange, you can still get profit.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 100
November 19, 2018, 05:11:58 AM
I believe there are some ICO's failing because of this bad market, but not all ICO and it's normal down once they listed in exchange because of the bounty hunters, you know they selling their tokens to get their money.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
November 19, 2018, 05:06:31 AM
There are just too many scam ico who only want the money of the investors and not more.
They are destroying the ico market and driving away the investors.
Therefore it is difficult for good projects to succeed with an ico.
Activity: 417
Merit: 1
November 19, 2018, 05:05:23 AM
I think that new ICOs are not taking any effort to implement their the purpose of their project, so they are failing. Even now almost 10 years since the first coin was established, most of coins have not implemented what they were established for. It is high time that the coins should have started doing what they were actually established for.  
Activity: 616
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
November 19, 2018, 05:02:13 AM
There are many factors leading to this failure, including internal market situation (investors trust and decrease in capital) plus the external "bad news"!

I strongly believe that we are witnessing a BIG change in the crypto market and only the STRONG projects will go on.. I mean, while the majority of ICOs are failing, there will be a couple long lasting ones. PRACTICALITY and STABILITY are both the keys to success in any upcoming coin/token.

GigZi can fill the gap and be the missing piece we are looking for. ..

This is very much achievable, thanks for the ability of managing wealth independently, with real Gold and Precious Metal price backing of the digital-asset value. https://www.gigzi.com

So this GigZi ICO has a practical value, but it is more secure using the Iristech biometric wallet and wealth protection too! https://www.gigzi.com
Activity: 392
0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d
November 19, 2018, 04:40:53 AM
For me the reason why each and every ICO or project failed because the is not feeling well or not on a good condition, so they could not achieve their goal or target, there are some good ICO but with the market situation, it affects all even coins also.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
November 19, 2018, 04:36:16 AM
I think this is also the impact of the crypto market fall so investors are no longer interested in ico investments so that the funds that can be collected by ICO have decreased or decreased lately. back again to the function of crypto in the real world for business and economics, if crypto or ico do a step that makes them can be used as a payment tool in a store, for example in a steam game, or online store, crypto functions will be more valuable and that will also have an impact on crypto prices.
Activity: 230
Merit: 2
XCRYPT
November 19, 2018, 04:32:14 AM
Ever since February this year, altcoins have not been stable at all. Bitcoin and ethereum keep falling like, I don't understand. I had the premonition that it would be like this ever since it started falling drastically. I do not think the investors have a hand in this present market, as we have different ICO projects. I still think those coins will blossom next year. But this year is out of it already.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
November 19, 2018, 04:12:54 AM
First I willvlike to debunk the notion that every ICOVis falling. In this long bearish market this year, I have invested in more than three ICO that were very successful. For those that want confirm , here is the list of these ICO: Pundix,.Midex, an Spectre, they are all doing well!
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
November 19, 2018, 04:12:23 AM
I am observing since last six months...each and every ico is failing drastically...even the most succesful ones which got funded within the time limit...when enters the exchange their price is dropping by more than times....investing in ico these days meaning throwing away your money
Maybe because the team is not so serious also in pursuing the program until it has become reality. Come on, if the program is promising the team will be very eager to promote and develop it but instead most of them abandon it even without informing the bounty hunters and investors and they just raking the money of the people.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 510
November 19, 2018, 04:10:50 AM
I am observing since last six months...each and every ico is failing drastically...even the most succesful ones which got funded within the time limit...when enters the exchange their price is dropping by more than times....investing in ico these days meaning throwing away your money

because the market turmoil makes most crypto fall, as you can see even successful ico can't maintain the price. that's why there are currently many ico developers who are considering entering into an exchange
Activity: 392
November 19, 2018, 04:02:23 AM

I do not agree with you. The problem with ICO began in September, because even very promising projects began to collect very few investments. I think the reason is primarily in the fear of investors because of the falling market. No one wants to buy tokens, which after the end of ICO will cost much less.
maybe investors are afraid of investing in the ICO, because many projects that after being listed on the market, in fact the price is even below the ICO price, and of course that makes the investors disappointed, especially with a bad market
Activity: 756
Merit: 12
November 19, 2018, 03:56:27 AM
Many factor why ICOs not reaching their target. Some people think its because market condition and some people afraid join in ICOs because many scam ICOs right now.
Activity: 236
Merit: 3
November 19, 2018, 03:44:13 AM
Bearish market is really taking its tow on ICO,  people prefer to invest in coins/tokens already in the market now than to gamble in ICOs which comes with greater risk. Once all stabilise and we have a bullish market, I believe ICO market will pick up
Activity: 532
November 19, 2018, 03:23:11 AM
I think ICO failed if they could not reach the target of a project. Many ICOs are good but their constraints occur when sales are less developed and less attractive. That makes most ICO in vain.
They can not achieve softcap because there are no investors. Investors fear the ICO when there is too much SCAM and they do not want to throw their money out the window

if there is a project that is difficult to reach softcaps, I think the concept they make is less attractive to investors and also the lack of advertising to be better known by many people.
It can be one indication that the project failed because the concept is less attractive. certainly, investors will be selective and choose the ICO who can give them a good thing with a great concept. other indications such as investors began to fear and doubt to invest in ICO may also be because many scams going on.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
November 18, 2018, 05:25:05 PM

Current market condition is not favourable for ICO owners and the consistently falling bitcoin and market cap numbers is causing loss of value tokems when listed after ico. Investors have to be very prudent and critical nowadays of the projects they invest in.
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
November 18, 2018, 05:23:49 PM
Most people were disappointed and left the crypto market because of this long bear trend. All ICOs are falling because there is no buyers on small Exchanges and big Exchanges like Binance or OKex stopped the listing of new coins came from ICOs Cry
Activity: 336
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
November 18, 2018, 05:20:03 PM

I do not agree with you. The problem with ICO began in September, because even very promising projects began to collect very few investments. I think the reason is primarily in the fear of investors because of the falling market. No one wants to buy tokens, which after the end of ICO will cost much less.
Pages:
Jump to: