Pages:
Author

Topic: Why hasn't any government stopped Bitcoin? - page 17. (Read 36142 times)

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
So, outright dismissing Bitcoin and thinking that God is against it automatically because God has no need for it on earth or in heaven, it irrelevant to the actually argument at hand. The issue is not whether Bitcoin or money is good or bad, the issue was whether Bitcoin could provide a path of escape from the system that will come that is oppressive and all consuming.
Actually I agree with this and I had written many times over the past years, that I think Bitcoin would spawn an altcoin that will do what you say. And I believe possibly I am the one who is creating that altcoin. Certainly I am working on a decentralized ledger design which is revolutionary and different than proof-of-work and proof-of-stake. So we’ll see what transpires.

Of course from a theological perspective, God could fool Satan very easily and use Satan’s own hand to create what God wants.

Yes, even Satan is a proxy of God.

So, if that proxy has rebelled by his own will or that of God's,
and is attempting to prove God to be invalid and unworthy of
admiration and love, ultimately God can turn his best malicious
ideas and device against him and his workings. That is possible
and thus why the rebellion will ultimately fail, which Satan already
knows, but is still bound to perform.

The theory of the rapture contradicts the Judgment and Jesus's and the old testament prophet's teachings. The only humans who were allowed to be taken away prior to the Judgment were Elijah and Enoch. All others sleep till the Judgment. The rapture is not in theological conformance […]
This crap is debated endlessly on the Internet and it doesn’t matter any way, because it offers no testable prediction (you must rely on it purely on faith and with uncertain timing). What ever happens happens. We’ll find out when we get there.

Yes I agree, whatever happens will happen, and we will find out
eventually. But, I'm adding in the following because I assume some
will be upset I said the rapture is not real, so here is my reasoning
why I think such, for the record. It is not to be offensive, but for
considerations.

For theological elaboration: the rapture would in theory be a
selection of humans who God had determined should not proceed
through the Tribulations, as a special selective group. This is not
fair, and in order to prove that God is fair, loving, and just,
throughout existence and during the determination of the
judgments, all those who are living must go through the
process of Tribulation equally. No human is actually judged by
God or his proxies, until the time of the Judgment in front of the
whole world. The Rapture group would convey that there has
been a secret prejudgment. So, the rapture would be a
contradiction of God's plan to prove his validity in a public and
provable manner. It would mean God has partiality among his
children, which is not true. In fact, he loves his children so
much, he even gives them a roadmap and signs of the times,
which are devices that allow for provability at that future
appointed time.

I believe I clearly stated that Bitcoin could be a path provided, that can exist outside of the One World System. Some people will be able to live through the "Antichrist's" reign, yet will not accept the mark. These are the people who will endure till the end, without blemish. Everything I am referring to is prior to the Son of Man returning. I never said anything about heaven, or money in heaven, or any other such ridiculousness.

So, you must ask yourself, how can these people survive in this oppressive world and not directly participate in that world? How will God provide for them, as he has always done? How will they buy and sell without conforming to the One World System? It is possible another system is provided for them? These are the question I ask.
Indeed we thought you were referring to the end game of it all. Now I understand you’re referring to the utility of earthly apparatus while we’re still stuck on earth. I have no objections other than it doesn’t necessarily have to be Bitcoin.

Yes, I am talking about the physical world and would never
intentionally contradict what is written in the book. I am only
attempting to unify and bring logic to both the Bitcoin system
and the Bible, which may be a prophetic device of the future,
and thus Bitcoin''s existence in conjunction with that possibility,
must be ascertained and rectified prior to the events that will
occur. All possibilities must be entertained.

I am glad we have found common ground in some areas.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Not all governments ban bitcoin because they don't know what to do with this invention. Ignore use cryptocurrency, they can not. There is a constant outflow of investment into the cryptocurrency.

You may be correct. See my reply to @Dorky above. It’s possible that government will also want some of the spoils.

So, outright dismissing Bitcoin and thinking that God is against it automatically because God has no need for it on earth or in heaven, it irrelevant to the actually argument at hand. The issue is not whether Bitcoin or money is good or bad, the issue was whether Bitcoin could provide a path of escape from the system that will come that is oppressive and all consuming.

Actually I agree with this and I had written many times over the past years, that I think Bitcoin would spawn an altcoin that will do what you say. And I believe possibly I am the one who is creating that altcoin. Certainly I am working on a decentralized ledger design which is revolutionary and different than proof-of-work and proof-of-stake. So we’ll see what transpires.

Of course from a theological perspective, God could fool Satan very easily and use Satan’s own hand to create what God wants.

The theory of the rapture contradicts the Judgment and Jesus's and the old testament prophet's teachings. The only humans who were allowed to be taken away prior to the Judgment were Elijah and Enoch. All others sleep till the Judgment. The rapture is not in theological conformance […]

This crap is debated endlessly on the Internet and it doesn’t matter any way, because it offers no testable prediction (you must rely on it purely on faith and with uncertain timing). What ever happens happens. We’ll find out when we get there.

I believe I clearly stated that Bitcoin could be a path provided, that can exist outside of the One World System. Some people will be able to live through the "Antichrist's" reign, yet will not accept the mark. These are the people who will endure till the end, without blemish. Everything I am referring to is prior to the Son of Man returning. I never said anything about heaven, or money in heaven, or any other such ridiculousness.

So, you must ask yourself, how can these people survive in this oppressive world and not directly participate in that world? How will God provide for them, as he has always done? How will they buy and sell without conforming to the One World System? It is possible another system is provided for them? These are the question I ask.

Indeed we thought you were referring to the end game of it all. Now I understand you’re referring to the utility of earthly apparatus while we’re still stuck on earth. I have no objections other than it doesn’t necessarily have to be Bitcoin.

Everything you said contradicts the Book of Revelation too. Things can be forced onto you without you even realizing it directly. If the government makes your fiat money worthless, you are forced to find a solution and take action. Otherwise, you suffer and die.

What @AgentofCoin means is that even if Bitcoin is under complete control of the Zionists, then perhaps an altcoin will come which they do not control.
Since you asked me in a PM to answer this…

I have the impression that you stand is 100% into bitcoin and litecoin only. Ethereum and the rest under its umbrella are illegal and should/will be gone.

Only BTC that was purchased long before the BTCSegWit was created. I do not want to own recent BTC as there is small chance of a long-range chain reorganization where all the SegWit is stolen by the miners because that is one of the flaws of SegWit.

My main holding right now is BCH and I still have some LTC, but I sold all my LTC at $75 - $80 and repurchased some in the low $40s. I sold most of my BTC in the upper $4000s for LTC and BCH and as I said I took profits on the LTC hence.

I hold BCH because it appears to be the most undervalued all of the major proof-of-work issued coins. And the chaos that SegWit2X creates (as well any potential long-range chain reorganization of BTC) could cause BCH to skyrocket. Remember I was screaming all over the forum for everyone to buy LTC at $6 (predicted it to go to $50+). But I’m apparently a bit too premature in my move into BCH. Probably should have sold to fiat and then repurchased only BTC and LTC and held for another move up first. Appears the bottom in BCH will either be $350 or $300ish. If we break below $300, that might change my expectations.

Assuming in a world where the current conventional world economic system is totally collapsed and the only thing remaining are bitcoin and litecoin (everything else gone, including ethereum and the rest), can bitcoin and litecoin do what ethereum is doing now with its "smart contract" foundation?

I don’t agree that BTC and LTC are the only viable proof-of-work coins. There’s also XMR, BCH, and ZCASH.

Also I believe there might exist coins which are not proof-of-work, which were not illegally issued securities, such as my altcoin project which is underdevelopment and not yet officially announced.

Bitcoin/Litecoin can’t in their current form do everything that Ethereum does because the miners don’t validate complex smart contracts. There are limited ways of implementing some forms of smart contracts on Satoshi’s blockchain design, but not all or even most.

There’s also the issue of decentralized scaling, which no blockchain in existence can do.

If they can, then how exactly can that be done and why are the TPTB not doing it with bitcoin and litecoin? If they can't, then isn't it possible that despite ethereum not legal (as in unregulated), it may very likely still continue and prosper and that governments may eventually approve ICO (flip-flopping as they do with banning bitcoin and later on reverse stance)?

Nobody is sure tokens illegally issued as securities will thrive or not. Did you see my post yesterday about the SEC being for sale to corruption?

Nevertheless I am working on an altcoin project with some other programmers and I think it will be legally issued and it will do everything Ethereum does, so I think there will be alternatives any way.

I’m not quite sure how the Zionists will react to all of this, if we presume they did create and do control the destiny of Bitcoin (which of course is just an unproven theory with some circumstantial evidence). Presumably they will attempt to co-opt it in some way.

And if we are permanently in a less ideal world, then what do you think is the likelihood that despite ethereum and all the ICOs under it are illegal (for being unregulated), they may still survive and continue to prosper?

Looks to me like the governments are being corrupted by the ICO money and then we could have governments fighting over which tokens are legal in which countries, lol. A huge mess.

First the Swiss (Ethereum, etc) and now perhaps in the USA.

We’re headed into a huge mess of separatist movements, bankrupted governments, etc..

I think the ICO issued tokens will live on for a while, but that eventually they will be displaced by tokens that were not encumbered perhaps.

Well really what I think is that which ever token ever attains mass adoption first is going to be in the leadership position and will add all the features and take over the market, presuming the Zionists don’t intervene.

But of course regulation is to be put in place not really to protect ICO participants, but to know who you are and track you down.

Actually regulation exists mostly to control the competition so that only those who pay off the regulators can thrive.

So more regulation should mean more corruption, enriching a very few people.

There are many crypto-based companies that voluntarily require you to submit your personal details under the excuse of AML/KYC. Immediately that tells me the people in charge of this company are very likely related to TPTB, be it directly or indirectly.

Well I’m not TPTB (nor a Zionist) but many people will be providing their face photos and video interview in our altcoin project (but I am not alluding to any token sale). Sometimes business leaders have to comply so they do not incriminate themselves.

Come to think of it. The Chinese people are simply not intellectually nor technically competent enough

Actually the North East Asians (Chinese, Koreans, and Japanese) have a higher average IQ than Europeans. But Europeans have a flatter bell curve so there are more idiots and more geniuses than East Asians.

Perhaps they’re not yet as savvy as the Americans in terms of consumer software creation, but they are catching up fast.

A person that I personally know mentioned to me that Bitmain is actually an Israeli company. So I wouldn't be surprised that China's success and dominance in bitcoin and bitcoin mining is not without very strong support from Israeli.

That seems plausible. I would like to see some evidence.

You just look at speeches given by Roger Ver and Jihan Wu and you can immediately tell they are totally not cut out for all these. Stupid people cannot be on top unless they are supported by the powers above them. Roger Ver, Jihan Wu and many others are very likely just public figureheads to play out the exact dramas that TPTB wants them to.

Roger Ver is a semi-smart person (not super smart but not a dunce) who apparently bought a lot of Bitcoins when they cost only pennies.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 507
Many governments have neither stopped Bitcoin nor declared Bitcoin as totally legal, just because of the fact that government also realizes the potential of bitcoin, hence they also want to get befits out of it. But on the other hand they are still finding some ways so that the monopoly of the national currency don't losses it value due to which every other day few government either launch their new crypto currency or declare ban on ICO. Also imposing a ban will ultimately cost the government as there will be no tax returns on Bitcoin and Bitcoin may continue to transact illegally.
legendary
Some will escape being put to death, because they saw the signs prior and fled. According to the book, those people will be sustained by the entity in some manner and will be the ones who endure till the end.
It’s not clear in the Bible if those who are raptured are not put to death or whatever. Rather the rapture applies to the person’s soul not their earthly carcass.

The Bible says those who refuse the Mark 666 will be put to death, but they can still be raptured.

The rapture in not in the bible and is a very recent creation.

The theory of the rapture contradicts the Judgment and Jesus's
and the old testament prophet's teachings. The only humans who
were allowed to be taken away prior to the Judgment were Elijah
and Enoch. All others sleep till the Judgment. The rapture is not
in theological conformance and would be a contradiction of all
the words prior to the lines you are misinterpreting. If that
one line contradicts all others, it must be an incorrect
form of logic. All will be gathered together, then the
wheat and chaff will be separated.

As Dork says, the Bible says that in heaven (and on earth after Jesus returns with those who were raptured), there is no use for money. So thus your proclamation that Bitcoin is useful for those who survive the reign of the Anti-Christ is a nonsensical theological theory.

I did not say what you think I said.

I believe I clearly stated that Bitcoin could be a path provided,
that can exist outside of the One World System. Some people
will be able to live through the "Antichrist's" reign, yet will not
accept the mark. These are the people who will endure till the
end, without blemish. Everything I am referring to is prior to
the Son of Man returning. I never said anything about heaven,
or money in heaven, or any other such ridiculousness.

So, you must ask yourself, how can these people survive in
this oppressive world and not directly participate in that world?
How will God provide for them, as he has always done? How
will they buy and sell without conforming to the One World
System? It is possible another system is provided for them?
These are the question I ask.

You two are either placing words in my mouth intentionally,
or are really missing what I have been saying this whole time.
legendary
Yes, accept that contradicts what the bible says, and if we are
assuming that it is a prophetic writing since the entity is of a higher
dimension and the actions have already occurred, then what you just
said is wrong, since what you said is not in the Book of Revelation.

In fact, it conveys the opposite.
Please refer to your book and update your understanding.
The One World System is forced and those who do not take it are put
to death. That is the opposite of "willingly and voluntarily adopting it".

Some will escape being put to death, because they saw the signs prior
and fled. According to the book, those people will be sustained by the
entity in some manner and will be the ones who endure till the end.

But, ultimately I have wasted some time here and this original thread,
which was about Bitcoin and Legal Theory, has paid the real price.  Cheesy

Everything you said contradicts the Book of Revelation too.
Things can be forced onto you without you even realizing it directly.
If the government makes your fiat money worthless, you are forced to find a solution and take action.
Otherwise, you suffer and die.

Since you are interested in the Bible, I suggest you the Nag Hammadi lost scriptures too.

And here's my favorite quote for you.

Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moths and vermin destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moths and vermin do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also. - Matthew 6:19-21

I believe that includes bitcoin too as one of the treasures on earth.
And no, in case you believe a world above us would need money too.
The spiritual world above us has absolutely no use for money in any form or kind.
Anyone who argue the opposite is a charlatan and a sinner.
Money is an earth-bound stuff.

Edit:
Money, in any form or kind, is not the work of God.
I believe the same can be said of bitcoin.
So anyone saying bitcoin is from the universe as an answer to people's prayer for financial salvation against TPTB (or something like that), is committing blasphemy, knowingly or unknowingly.

You obviously have missed my point.
Either I have explained myself incorrectly due to my limitations
or you are incapable of understanding what I have said. At no
time did I say anything that you think I said.

As I have stated prior, some will understand what I am saying
and others will not, I do not need to convince you. For you to
have written such a response to me, tells me that there is much
I need to explain to you. But there is a high probability that you
will never understand it after the time I spend, so I will not go
in depth with pages of communications, but will give a very
simple addition that you can choose to apply to my prior
statements or not:

"The entity is not fully passive in the system and provides tools
through intervention, dreams, and proxies, and sends them into
the world so that humanity is able to advance and move over time,
in a manner in which the end goal completes a promise given, and
its ultimate own perfection and reunification. When money or Bitcoin
is created in this world, it always manifested from the source, but
the source does not need nor care for money or bitcoin obviously,
and was only provided for the next issued tools for humanities'
growth. So, from a human theological perspective, electricity,
cars, planes, computers, governments, and whatever else the
human mind is able to design or construct are all issued by the
source to provide the human collective choices and paths. Those
tools will be used for good or for evil, that is the choice provided
by the entity, it does not force the use of one, its says you must
pick which based on your individual growth. The entity does not
force you to do anything, and in fact has allowed you to choose
it or deny it. The entity does not desire blind faith or blind
worship, but true choice, reasoning, understanding, patience,
mercy, responsibility, and companionship."

So, outright dismissing Bitcoin and thinking that God is against
it automatically because God has no need for it on earth or in
heaven, it irrelevant to the actually argument at hand. The issue
is not whether Bitcoin or money is good or bad, the issue was
whether Bitcoin could provide a path of escape from the system
that will come that is oppressive and all consuming. My argument
was that Bitcoin could be another path, opposite from the One
World Currency that is to come, that the entity always provides
for humanity so that not all must fall in the end, but some shall
survive and overcome, as like with Lot. I never said anything
that you think I said. Next time please ask for clarification instead
of accusing me of performing blasphemy, since it is clear
you have not anticipated my actual thought process, and
have used a base reasoning type to dismiss me.
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
In my opinion it would not be wise to be against on bitcoin nor blockchain technology. This will be only way forward and you just simply cannot ignore it.

Governments are now looking ways to regulate blockchain businesses. For example, Estonia may offer "estcoins" to it's e-residents. The proposal to issue crypto tokens would make the Republic of Estonia the first country with an Initial Coin Offering (ICO).
Activity: 336
Merit: 103
I have no idea why a 51% attack didn't happen until today, maybe they wait until more people will have invested their money so that the uproar will be unlike higher?

But the past has shown that governments can't stop bitcoin with laws and people are also not able to understand why it should be illegal. It's not drugs, it doesn't beat anyone, it doesn't hurt anyone, so what could be the reason to prohibit it successfully?
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
October 07, 2017, 03:05:51 PM
Not all governments ban bitcoin because I don't know what to do with this invention. Ignore use cryptocurrency, they can not. There is a constant outflow of investment into the cryptocurrency. Today, it is not critical but the process is gaining momentum and can significantly weaken the economy in the first place developed countries. It is hard to deny and difficult to subdue. Here the government and sit as a dog in the manger.
October 07, 2017, 01:07:36 PM
Some will escape being put to death, because they saw the signs prior and fled. According to the book, those people will be sustained by the entity in some manner and will be the ones who endure till the end.

It’s not clear in the Bible if those who are raptured are not put to death or whatever. Rather the rapture applies to the person’s soul not their earthly carcass.

The Bible says those who refuse the Mark 666 will be put to death, but they can still be raptured.

As Dork says, the Bible says that in heaven (and on earth after Jesus returns with those who were raptured), there is no use for money. So thus your proclamation that Bitcoin is useful for those who survive the reign of the Anti-Christ is a nonsensical theological theory.

My perspective is the threat from the Zionists is much nearer-term and I don’t base that on the Bible but rather the expert videos by scholars that exquisitely lay out the evidence that Mossad slaughtered 2700+ Americans on 9/11. The Zionists are collapsing the globally economy with a global monetary reset coming within several years.

They will be ratcheting up their use of laws to force everyone into the corrals, but entirely turning off Bitcoin would be antithetical to the reasons they built Bitcoin in the first place.

9/11 by 19 incompetents and Bitcoin by a lone Japanese hacker are posited to be examples of the amazing (almost magical to the masses) feats the Anti-Christ will do which the people will greatly admire. And yes, the people are admiring 9/11 as the example of what 19 Arabs with box cutters who couldn’t even fly airplanes well enough in flight school, were able to accomplish — i.e. the sheep are hoodwinked by the Anti-Christ as predicted in the Bible.

“Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.” — Arthur C. Clarke
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain
October 07, 2017, 03:26:13 AM

which was about Bitcoin and Legal Theory, has paid the real price.  Cheesy

Everything you said contradicts the Book of Revelation too.
Things can be forced onto you without you even realizing it directly.
If the government makes your fiat money worthless, you are forced to find a solution and take action.
Otherwise, you suffer and die.

Since you are interested in the Bible, I suggest you the Nag Hammadi lost scriptures too.

And here's my favorite quote for you.

Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moths and vermin destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moths and vermin do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also. - Matthew 6:19-21

I believe that includes bitcoin too as one of the treasures on earth.
And no, in case you believe a world above us would need money too.
The spiritual world above us has absolutely no use for money in any form or kind.
Anyone who argue the opposite is a charlatan and a sinner.
Money is an earth-bound stuff.

Edit:
Money, in any form or kind, is not the work of God.
I believe the same can be said of bitcoin.
So anyone saying bitcoin is from the universe as an answer to people's prayer for financial salvation against TPTB (or something like that), is committing blasphemy, knowingly or unknowingly.
legendary
October 07, 2017, 02:50:28 AM
Bitcoin is not human forced, but a choice provided by the entity for humanity.
One World Currency is human forced, and mandates sin as a show of loyalty.
Bitcoin is a contradiction of this world, will not conform, and resides outside it.
One World Currency is a continuation of this world, and exacerbation of its sin.

If I am TPTB.
And I know you are against everything I do.
And I want you to adopt my One World Currency.
You will never adopt it willingly, nor voluntarily, nor without a fight to the death.
If I have to force you to adopt, I would most likely fail than succeed.
The only way I can make you adopt my One World Currency is to make you believe it is not from me.
To make you believe if you adopt this One World Currency, you will be able to crush me.
Thus you willingly and voluntarily adopt it.

Much to my pleasure and intention.

which was about Bitcoin and Legal Theory, has paid the real price.  Cheesy
October 07, 2017, 02:22:30 AM
Bitcoin is a contradiction of this world, will not conform, and resides outside it.
One World Currency is a continuation of this world, and exacerbation of its sin.

If I am TPTB.
You will never adopt it willingly, nor voluntarily, nor without a fight to the death.
The only way I can make you adopt my One World Currency is to make you believe it is not from me.
To make you believe if you adopt this One World Currency, you will be able to crush me.

Wow Dork. That was excellent.

Hey iamfinallyback, would you care to answer my previous post to you about bitcoin and ethereum?

This one here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.22665333
October 07, 2017, 02:21:23 AM

If I am TPTB.

Wow Dork. That was excellent.
October 07, 2017, 02:18:54 AM

If I am TPTB.
legendary
October 07, 2017, 02:13:28 AM
If your argument is that Zionists control the governments and thus allow their creation (Bitcoin) to continue to exists without significant attempts of control, then I suppose your current comments are on topic to this thread, but they are not on topic to this section where the thread has been placed (Legal). You are not making legal arguments or using common legal theory in your analysis.
What?

I wrote about how patent-law and AML law are both being exploited surreptitiously but in plain sight.

You’re really grasping at straws now.

Please cite where you made such comments in your prior posting
in which I originally responded to. From my position, you have only
made such comment after my comment of being off topic.

Please don't waste your time with children's games.

October 07, 2017, 02:05:48 AM
If your argument is that Zionists control the governments and thus allow their creation (Bitcoin) to continue to exists without significant attempts of control, then I suppose your current comments are on topic to this thread, but they are not on topic to this section where the thread has been placed (Legal). You are not making legal arguments or using common legal theory in your analysis.

What?

I wrote about how patent-law and AML law are both being exploited surreptitiously but in plain sight.

You’re really grasping at straws now.

Please cite where you made such comments in your prior posting

If you can’t see my obvious discussion of how ASICBOOST is exclusive for the Zionists due to the patent-law which prevents everyone else from using it and my recent post about AML law preventing miners from selling except on Zionist controlled regulated exchanges, then it is not my job to teach you how to read.

In addition, if you truly believed the results of your analysis, you would never make such statements on a public forum that is constantly monitored by their control systems, since that would designate you for termination either by being
suicided or by "accidental" hit and run. Continuing, majority of participants upon the internet do not care, nor take such concerns seriously, and so you providing your analysis of such will not save anyone since the deed is done, and their
Zionist world control is absolute, based upon your reasoning. Yet, this is contradicted by your current existence here with arguments of such, and so, must be ignored. When people speak the secret truths, death does follow.

I’m not a sheep. I’m a pack wolf. We fight.

“You can take my gun from my cold dead hand”.

Nobody said they yet have the ability to murder every person on earth yet. They have control over the government, the media, and many of the masses (i.e. the sheep like you and they clearly control you because you’re unwilling to break out of your delusional fantasy about how the world really works and what Bitcoin really is about).

Your theological reasoning is based upon modern day biases and interpretations that are less than 150 years old. The plan in the works is thousands of years old and will proceed accordingly to the design of the entity.

Revelation (in the Bible) is an old document. It predicts the Great Harlot as I explained.

I’m sorry I refuse to continue to debate with someone who has such low reading comprehension. You don’t even read what I write.
legendary
October 07, 2017, 01:58:17 AM
Sheep vs. Wolf
The thread has gone off topic.
No, no, no, it has stayed on topic. Just because you disagree with my hypothesis, doesn’t mean my posts are off-topic. That is a disingenuous claim. Disagreement is not proof.

If your argument is that Zionists control the governments and thus allow their
creation (Bitcoin) to continue to exists without significant attempts of control,
then I suppose your current comments are on topic to this thread, but they are
not on topic to this section where the thread has been placed (Legal). You are
not making legal arguments or using common legal theory in your analysis.

In addition, if you truly believed the results of your analysis, you would never
make such statements on a public forum that is constantly monitored by their
control systems, since that would designate you for termination either by being
suicided or by "accidental" hit and run. Continuing, majority of participants upon
the internet do not care, nor take such concerns seriously, and so you providing
your analysis of such will not save anyone since the deed is done, and their
Zionist world control is absolute, based upon your reasoning. Yet, this is
contradicted by your current existence here with arguments of such, and
so, must be ignored. When people speak the secret truths, death does follow.

This leads to a possibility that your argument is not based on a true belief of
Zionism creating or controlling Bitcoin, but on an attack scenario designed to
mitigate my argument type, since it has the possibility of disturbing the full
control of humanity by their one world currency. Thus, you could be the true
Zionist, calling others such as obfuscation, as if it held any real importance.
Ultimately, whatever group anyone is claimed to be allied to, holds no
significance when the curtain falls. No one will be spared, except the
few who flee to Bitcoin at the time in which it is appointed.

The Bitcoin of that time is not as transparent as todays. As new designs are
added to the Bitcoin system to help hide and protect its users, the governments
will become more and more oppressive until it is outlawed and they establish
their own controlled token system. This is the One World System your masters
desire and will wield over the meek. Anyone who attempts to prevent privacy
and other such user protective ideas from being added to the Bitcoin system
is an ally of the One World System that is to come, and an enemy of Bitcoin's
true purpose: Free choice prior to forced slavery.

So, the issue is likely that you do not like my words because you consider
them to be a threat to your ideals. You wish for the destruction of Bitcoin so
that Nash's theory can be realized thereafter and thus usher in a world of
total human subjugation. I can assure you that the one world currency will
eventually manifest just as you wish, but Bitcoin and its theory will have
already propagated to prevent all from being forced to partake in that
system. Without Bitcoin and its proven theory, no flesh would survive.

My communications in this area is based upon theological reasoning and not
on the actions of a single proxy alone. Many proxies have come before Satoshi
and many will come after, all in order to secure the paths in the wilderness and
the streams in the desert. Proxies are not the end all of the system, and the
system is continually built till the time it is perfected, and only then will the
time appointed be realized.

Your theological reasoning is based upon modern day biases and interpretations
that are less than 150 years old. The plan in the works is thousands of years
old and will proceed accordingly to the design of the entity. What will occur
has already transpired and so there is no point in continuing this conversation
since I have stated my simple reasoning and you wish to argue motives of a
limited single past proxy. Satoshi was not a betrayer and history will confirm.

History will record these communications and will be the only judge here.
I do not need to force, convince, or explain my full reasonings, since it was
said, "seek and ye shall find, and knock and it shall be opened to you". So I
have only provided these communications for your consideration and pointed
toward thoughts of interesting possibilities. Some will understand them and
others will not, but I am not looking for conversion, but for more possibilities
that have not been entertained or anticipated. The choice is yours as to how
you interpret my words. If you dismiss them, I am not harmed, and if you
attack me, I lose no power, since I desire none and the goal is not worldly.

The goal is to proclaim what is to come, so that those who listen will consider
and prepare, and those who have been granted the means will move justly.
I am a reminder, not a redeemer. Human condescension is of no value.
October 07, 2017, 01:43:27 AM
At the early stages Russia ruled it as illegal, China outlawed all withdrawals and some other country also spoke against it. But now everything seem to be smoothing up at least on the government side. Surely Bitcoin must be seen as challenging their authority. Is there something I am failing to see? All it would take is a 51% attack or a new law.

Everything is just drama, precisely to give the impression that government is anti-bitcoin, that government has absolutely nothing to do with bitcoin, that bitcoin couldn't possibly be the mark of the beast. Other reason is that government needs a new system to transition current economic system into, so banning and approving it (and re-banning and re-approving it) somewhat helps in an "orderly" and more diverse distribution of the cryptocurrency. They can say they accept bitcoin 100%, but then you will see the most disruptive, most abruptive, and most destabilizing shift from fiat currencies into bitcoin. The conventional system can collapse overnight (or more) if adoption is abrupt. By playing it discretely and counter intuitively, TPTB can avoid such unnecessary trouble.
October 07, 2017, 01:22:28 AM
Glad iamnotback is back!

After reading your article at steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@anonymint/future-ico-woes-and-alternatives-to-icos-for-fundraising, I have the impression that you stand is 100% into bitcoin and litecoin only. Ethereum and the rest under its umbrella are illegal and should/will be gone. Am I right in this? If so, then here's something I want to ask you.

Assuming in a world where the current conventional world economic system is totally collapsed and the only thing remaining are bitcoin and litecoin (everything else gone, including ethereum and the rest), can bitcoin and litecoin do what ethereum is doing now with its "smart contract" foundation? If they can, then how exactly can that be done and why are the TPTB not doing it with bitcoin and litecoin? If they can't, then isn't it possible that despite ethereum not legal (as in unregulated), it may very likely still continue and prosper and that governments may eventually approve ICO (flip-flopping as they do with banning bitcoin and later on reverse stance)?

In an ideal world, maybe only bitcoin will exist (not ethereum and the rest). But then if we are really in an ideal world, we may not even need to slave for money nor bitcoin at all. And if we are permanently in a less ideal world, then what do you think is the likelihood that despite ethereum and all the ICOs under it are illegal (for being unregulated), they may still survive and continue to prosper? Much like the government is clean because it strive for regulation to protect the people, and yet continue to let loose the Clinties (the family with high dead body count). But of course regulation is to be put in place not really to protect ICO participants, but to know who you are and track you down. There are many crypto-based companies that voluntarily require you to submit your personal details under the excuse of AML/KYC. Immediately that tells me the people in charge of this company are very likely related to TPTB, be it directly or indirectly.

Edit:
Come to think of it. The Chinese people are simply not intellectually nor technically competent enough, and yet all those high-tech bitcoin mining equipment/hardware are claimed to be originating from them. A person that I personally know mentioned to me that Bitmain is actually an Israeli company. So I wouldn't be surprised that China's success and dominance in bitcoin and bitcoin mining is not without very strong support from Israeli. You just look at speeches given by Roger Ver and Jihan Wu and you can immediately tell they are totally not cut out for all these. Stupid people cannot be on top unless they are supported by the powers above them. Roger Ver, Jihan Wu and many others are very likely just public figureheads to play out the exact dramas that TPTB wants them to.
Pages:
Jump to: