Pages:
Author

Topic: Why hasn't any government stopped Bitcoin? - page 13. (Read 36142 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
November 02, 2017, 08:06:07 PM
because other countries also use it. bitcoin isn’t controlled by one central authority. Every machine that mines bitcoin and processes transactions makes up a part of the network and the machines work together.
it different to conventional money, it is decentralized. No single institution controls the bitcoin network. This puts some people at ease because it means that a large bank can’t control their money.
that's why threatens other banks.
Activity: 547
Merit: 500
November 02, 2017, 06:12:15 PM
As stated in a documentary regarding bitcoin, if they can`t stop it they adopt it. And I think that this case is something similar. They tried to stop it but when they saw that it can`t be stopped and somehow will proceed because there is not a central, they decided to adopt it and earn as much as they can from it. In my opinion the interviews of huge banks and the other huge investors that say it`s a bubble may be for decreasing the price of it and earning by themselves.
Activity: 136
November 02, 2017, 04:21:42 PM
- Hypothetically, governments can join BTC mining game using the most advanced ASIC miners in order to attack the system. 
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
November 02, 2017, 03:23:57 PM
Government hasn't stop bitcoin because bitcoin is helping the people about the financial problem that government can't easily provide,in other words bitcoin is helping the government.
Activity: 420
Merit: 171
November 01, 2017, 09:57:22 PM
Government for Sure Cannot Stop Bitcoin for the reason that even their great and professional Tech Guy cannot trace all bitcoin transactions and doesn't even know who is the creator of bitcoin. Bitcoin in different country is good enough to support Jobless citizens, but they are always putting tax in different exchange sites. maybe if bitcoin is not volatile and if it's price is stable they can stop bitcoin. in my own opinion government can control bitcoin in their respective country but they cannot stop it.
Activity: 258
Merit: 100
November 01, 2017, 09:22:24 PM
Governments of different countries can pass laws prohibiting or restricting the circulation of crypto currency in this country, but they can not stop the spread of it. To do this, you need to block the Internet. Recently the Chinese government tried to do this and, as we see, none of this has come to pass. Exchange on the exchange of crypto currency there again open and it continues to be freely exchanged.
Activity: 630
Merit: 257
November 01, 2017, 03:42:14 AM
There are alot of countries where BTC transaction is illegal. Some of them are Bangladesh, Bolivia, Ecuador, Thailand. So we can't say that no govt. has stopped BTC till now.
Whereas, other countries have the status "NOT ILLEGAL". they are still looking for the wayout to regulate BTC and other Crypto-currencies.
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
November 01, 2017, 01:52:32 AM
Maybe because some government officials are also using bitcoin? We can never tell if all of them are against bitcon or doesnt even care on bitcoin.
I have a feeling that some of them are into bitcoins. And some of them have a lot of local issues to solve rather than stopping bitcoin.
Activity: 602
Merit: 535
Account hacked from Oct 11th to Nov 1st 2017
November 01, 2017, 12:41:10 AM
We see that Bitcoin is often mentioned in major news agencies, TV finance programs, some series and movies, especially in the last 2 years. Bitcoin was since 2009. If Bitcoin has something that was unwanted  governments takes measures from the very beginning and Bitcoin be prohibited from buying. I think that bitcoin and blockchain technology is not banned deliberately , and that the world will soon use them in everyday life.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 264
Because government ,themselves, also use it. Some politicians might also use Bitcoin hide a large amount of money inside the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100

bitcoin  seen as challenging their authority,so some conntry forbid it.but they also see the enormous potential of bitcoin
Activity: 364
Merit: 253
Because government ,themselves, also use it. Some politicians might also use Bitcoin hide a large amount of money inside the cryptocurrency.

My government is not legalized bitcoin instead they forbid bitcoin for using as transaction.
Luckily I still can own bitcoin without fear getting arrest by law enforcer because they still not make the regulation toward bitcoin

It's sad to see my government choosing this way ...
Merit: 13
Bitcoin can be stopped.
But it is not being permanently stopped because indeed it is true that the Mark of the Beast will appear on earth.
In The Economist magazine it was announced the arrival of the Phoenix currency in 2018.
In the entire world of finance, the rothschilds are the lords that run the whole show.
All financial innovations are the works of the banksters.
Bitcoin will usher the advent of the Mark of the Beast.
Many people will worship the Mark of the Beast.
These people will lose their spiritual foundation.
Bitcoin (and all the other cryptocurrencies) will die someday.
The day such event comes is the day where human civilization starts entering a Dark age without recourse.
The reason why Bitcoin is not being stopped is precisely because it is the work of the banksters that will enslave everyone when the time comes.
Bitcoin is far more efficient on enslavement and the enforcement of obedience than fiat money and physical gold.
Watch out anyone who says Bitcoin is the saviour is either fucking deluded, or is part of the bankster's agenda.
The one and only salvation for humanity has always been religion and spiritual foundation at their purest form (i.e. no false master, no false guru, no twisting of the truth, no biased interpretation, no blasphemy, etc).

Update:
Before Bitcoin (and every other cryptocurrencies) dies, the entire conventional system that we have now will be totally displaced by the world of digital currency and blockchain, i.e. everything will be based on the blockchain, no more cash.
Everyone that is into cryptocurrencies will be filthy rich while the transition is ongoing.
But as they say, the more money a person has, the more corrupt he becomes.
In the future, the world will continue to be much darker than ever, no golden age whatsoever.
Those who have lose their spiritual foundation will commit many heavy sins.
These heavy sins will cause the perpetrator to be reborn into a world with much worse condition as punishment.
Recovery will be very hard.
Many will be severed from the Divine and retrogress beyond recognition.

Update #2:
Question: Why do the banksters and governments keep trying hard to stop bitcoin and yet they continue to fail?
Answer: They are nothing but drama, fake news, lip service, distraction, falsehood. If you want to trap a rat into a cage, you will not tell the rat that the cage is a trap. If you think the governments and banksters are straightforward in their actions and speeches, then I say you are so pitiful you probably were born yesterday.

Update #3:
Don't be a follower. Be a leader.
Don't accept every news as if they are the outright truth.
Question everything you read, hear, and see.
Activity: 56
To days world  the people are facing a global currency war.It is getting harder to have private ownership of your hard earned money,central banks do not respect private ownership of your own cash,They are using
tools like negative interest rates such as giving punishment to the saver.
So naturally people will be finding the alternatives. All attempts to stop the use of Bitcoin by the Government will be in vain.People who cares about their privacy can encrypt in a hard drive and use decentralized virtual currency Bitcoin for their dealings.A Government can stop their citizens from accessing their Bitcoin by cutting their internet access, but cannot stop transaction once it has been accepted into a block.
Activity: 33
I dont think the government fully comprehends what it is dealing with. In order to stop something one has to fully understand all moving parts of it. The problem is that the demand for it is growing faster than the government's comprehension.......
Activity: 191
Merit: 12
They haven't stopped it because it's impossible to stop. The whole point of decentralization is that if one computer still has it, it still exists. They have to deal with it whether they want to or not. might as well capitalize on it lol
Activity: 2926
Merit: 722
CoinPoker.com
How? I have asked this question for years and never gotten an answer. How do you think it is even possible to stop bitcoin?
You wont able to get the answer because we do know already the answer on our own minds  Cool. No matter how hard would try for those government to ban or prohibit bitcoin on to their vicinity they cant really put a total shut down which bitcoin would really sustain those issues and possible stoppage.I would bet that there would be really a time that they would give up and would rather accept it in the end.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
How? I have asked this question for years and never gotten an answer. How do you think it is even possible to stop bitcoin?
Activity: 546
Merit: 101
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Although some countries do not really legalize bitcoin as a currency that is legalized in the country.. to stop bitcoin I think the government still needs a lot of consideration to really decide it, that bitcoin itself is have characteristics that are freedom to using it via internet which the government has not been able to controlling full on using of bitcoin given since the system is completely decentralized.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 390
because bitcoin is not regulated by any government by the bitcoin is digital currency it is not owned by any person so it works on bitcoin network.

You are having a point there and I just would like to add up that Bitcoin is truly have a sole purpose to serve as a digital online currency for people to use in their daily lives with a decentralized network that is not govern/control by any government(that's why it is not stop and can't stop by any government).
With the fastest and cheapest rates of sending and receiving payments online Bitcoin got the attention of the people to use it and with the demand of it the price of Bitcoin goes up.
Pages:
Jump to: