Pages:
Author

Topic: Why hate BCH? - page 10. (Read 2519 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
November 19, 2017, 04:10:51 AM
I don't hate BCH,but i don't really support bch because the creators of bitcoin cash are not that professional in the crypto currency field

Me neither hate Bitcoin Cash on what it would become after the pump because for me that's what Crypto-Currency is made of, to rival any top cryptocurrencies and should increase their values after sometime. People somehow hate Bitcoin Cash as being pumped so high in a matter of a couple of days and the same time Bitcoin's value eventually dropped so low.
Merit: 100
November 19, 2017, 04:07:37 AM
Bitcoin Cash was the first Bitcoin fork that was introduced ladt August this year and in fact Crypto-Currency enthusiasts were so excited what would Bitcoin Cash will bring as being a new rival for Bitcoin but people started to hate Bitcoin Cash as what happened recently that large scale crypto miners were shifting from Bitcoin's into Bitcoin Cash' and made Bitcoin's price dropped instantly from $7k down to $5k. People and investors outraged after the event and that's how they hate Bitcoin Cash due to large sell-off and some investors were shifting the same way from Bitcoin's into Bitcoin Cash believing that Bitcoin Cash will surpass Bitcoin's price.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
November 19, 2017, 03:59:54 AM
BCH triggers an aggressive reaction because it cuts to the heart of the matter in crypto.
Fixing the glaring issues that Bitcoin suffers from.

So when BCH is presented to a user he then has no choice but to immediately make a decision..
Will BCH fix and replace Bitcoin.. or not ?

It's because of WHAT it is and WHY it was made.
It challenges the users to pick a side etc.

Regardless we still have a nasty problem ongoing with Bitcoin.
It's been out for 8 years and it's failed.. Bitcoin does not scale well at all.
It's come to a screeching grinding halt and it's been that way for years now.
The Altcoin scene was suppose to fix this problem but..
All the Investards were busy ignoring the reason we are here.. a digital currency and an improved one over BTC.
Instead you all pushed out 10 thousand clones and ICO scams often not even a currency at all but a gimmick scheme coin.
Meanwhile BTC sinks deeper and deeper..

And during this time other services are easier, cheaper etc.
Take Interac eTransfer for example.. it's faster and cheaper.
AND SUPPORTED GLOBALLY BY THOUSANDS OF BANKING SYSTEMS.

Bitcoin failed and you Altcoin douche bags were suppose to fix the problem years ago.
But you knew you couldn't so you hid from the problem and dreamed up gimmick alternative use schemes for profit.
I'M LOOKING AT YOU V. BUTTERS ETHEREUM SCAMMER

What you did was took the mechanism used as proof of concept which ******FAILED******
Then applied that to ICO scam coin profit schemes.. instead of finding a better solution than the FAILED block-chain.

The block chain is not a coin.
It's intent is to serve a purpose and that failed miserably.
You were suppose to come up with a better solution.. and no not ledgers either  Roll Eyes

meh.. who gives a fuck this shit failed long ago.
Activity: 224
Merit: 13
The stock photography revolution
November 19, 2017, 03:44:11 AM
I don't hate BCH,but i don't really support bch because the creators of bitcoin cash are not that professional in the crypto currency field
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 19, 2017, 03:23:37 AM
BCH is highly frowned upon because of their hostility, unprofessionalism, and overall untrustworthiness. It seems the people behind it, Roger Ver and Jihan Wu, wanted to control and profit from bitcoin too much that they made their own coin, bitcoin cash. It is hard to unsee how greedy they are. Just look at how bitmain operates.
In fact, these days I am beginning to see BCH as more of a centralized coin than a decentralized currency. The huge levels of manipulation by the owners are just insane and that shows a high level of unprofessionalism.

Who would not hate that really ?
I really see that fork as something that was never necessary in the first place as and more of an attack than a mean for a better way to do things. The level of greed these guys are operating on is just becoming annoying.
Yesterday here on forum I saw something https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.24801967, can this be truth that China will alow bitcoin cash mining and ban bitcoin mining? If that is true then Wu and Ver are doing this in collision with Chinese government, or I see some bad connection?
There is no need for hate, what they did is not nice and that is how wold works I think. They tried and failed, and I think we will see more of it. The level of greed for power and control, about that you are right!
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
November 19, 2017, 03:08:32 AM
BCH is being manipulated by the chinese whales,i dont trust chinese people they are greedy asf.Their attempt to overthrow the BTC is sick,the evil wont prevail.
Activity: 196
November 19, 2017, 03:05:09 AM
BCH goes agressive politics and so speculative economy
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1128
November 19, 2017, 02:57:04 AM
BCH is highly frowned upon because of their hostility, unprofessionalism, and overall untrustworthiness. It seems the people behind it, Roger Ver and Jihan Wu, wanted to control and profit from bitcoin too much that they made their own coin, bitcoin cash. It is hard to unsee how greedy they are. Just look at how bitmain operates.
In fact, these days I am beginning to see BCH as more of a centralized coin than a decentralized currency. The huge levels of manipulation by the owners are just insane and that shows a high level of unprofessionalism.

Who would not hate that really ?
I really see that fork as something that was never necessary in the first place as and more of an attack than a mean for a better way to do things. The level of greed these guys are operating on is just becoming annoying.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
November 16, 2017, 05:59:13 PM
I guess you enjoy paying high transaction fees and love waiting countless hours for them to confirm.
Why would the people that don't love those either need bitcoin cash, there's plenty of other and better options out there.

Exactly.

Bitcoin is becoming established as a store of value, a digital gold. The days of using it to buy pizza are long gone, and transaction speed isn't everything. Bitcoin has an identity and a purpose.

And Bitcoin cash is... what? It may be faster than bitcoin, and it may have lower fees... but it isn't the fastest and cheapest thing out there, so what is its point? If you want a fast coin, you don't use bitcoin cash because it's faster than bitcoin, you use Dash or Ripple or one of many other alternatives. You can't compare yourself to one thing, you compare yourself to the entire market.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
November 16, 2017, 05:42:09 PM
The technology is better ofcourse since this is an update but yeah because of the manipulators it looses its appeal to common investors

There are much better technologies, with better scalability and greater capabilities. But as you correctly noticed the people who are behind the project - this is the most important.
Activity: 88
November 16, 2017, 06:24:34 AM
I don't like BCH because it is basically a copy of BTC. Everyone just tries to make copies and copies of the original, like in real life as well, not realizing that whatever they do their product will always be a copy, no matter how much it looks similar to the original. There is an interesting twist to that, in that at some points we'll be seeing so many forked version of bitcoin that everyone will realize that investing in ten different forked version of the original doesn't make any sense. They will see that BTC has been there originally and will most likely be the one who will continue to be there (on the throne). So even though I don't like BCH, I still don't hate it. It's a good alternative in case something bad happens to BTC, but we already have so many other alternatives which are already much better, like Litecoin for example.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
November 16, 2017, 06:15:51 AM
The technology is better ofcourse since this is an update but yeah because of the manipulators it looses its appeal to common investors
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
November 16, 2017, 05:11:52 AM
Well most of us probably knows how the developers of BCH works. They manipulate the sudden increase in value of the coin to prove that they are better than bitcoin, that they are worth investing into. They want to claim the seat of bitcoin and be number one conniving with the whales to overthrow BTC. What is there not to hate it?
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
November 16, 2017, 04:45:56 AM
BCH's pumps and dumps are so fast. We know big whales has big BCH's.
We cant do anything when it dumps or pumps
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
November 16, 2017, 04:43:01 AM
Why not to hate BCH?

We have Bitcoin already - and its really decentralized and everyone OK and happy with it.Everyone wants stability
Suddenly someone comes and starts a freaking stupid CHAOS around with his fork and screams about Real and Not Real Bitcoin and all sorta chaotic crap.
This overall gives a delay for big money to enter market and also makes everyone less confident who already in the market.

BCH brings CHAOS and PumpDumps!
Dump it to 0 already!
Activity: 182
PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT
November 16, 2017, 04:39:35 AM
Because people hedged their bets on BTC and don't like the uncertainty BTH brings to the table.

The only reason I see is they don't want to lose their Bitcoin investments but that's a selfish thing because that's part of the game. Now, even Bitcoin is being pumped again there's no reason to hate Bitcoin Cash as it remains $1,200 per coin. Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash has nothing to do with each other because they have their own network and strategies.
Merit: 144
November 16, 2017, 04:37:05 AM

I guess you enjoy paying high transaction fees and love waiting countless hours for them to confirm.

High transaction fees now just because, is an attack on the BITCOIN network of miners, with the aim to destabilize our community. Soon all will return into place. BTC up and down the BCH.
November 16, 2017, 04:36:10 AM
Because it is pump and dump coin.We can't analyze its chart.All time pumpers and dumpers get their profits.Not easy to get profit for normal analyze trader.

Crypto-Currency is all about business and business has no loyalty into any particular company or partners. That's what Crypto-Currency is, traders pump or dump, and all they want is money, nothing more nothing less. Bitcoin back in time ahas been dumped and pumped too many times and Bitcoin Cash and other Altcoin are not different.
November 16, 2017, 04:31:22 AM
I dont think "hate" is the word here

It should he "unfavourable" i suppose? I mean they do have people who hate so

But guess most of us just prefer the main one there

The pump and dump of bitcoin cash are all the same with Bitcoin back in time. Bitcoin cannot be the most valued cryptocurrency if those big whales of traders were not pumping Bitcoin to attract more investors and for the world to know that cryptocurrency is the future of economy.
November 16, 2017, 04:29:13 AM
I have no idea why people hates Bitcoin Cash and I thought why would a large scale miners were shifting from Bitcoin's to Bitcoin Cash and whale traders were trying to pump because they believe in Bitcoin Cash.
Bitcoin is the most valued cryptocurrency today but doesn't mean it's the only cryptocurrency that should be the highest valued coin but every other cryptocurrencies has the right also to pump because that's what cryptocurrency was made for.
Pages:
Jump to: