Pages:
Author

Topic: Why hate BCH? - page 7. (Read 2519 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
November 19, 2017, 03:52:05 PM
I believe it's because they say that it deviates from Satoshi's vision if I'm not mistaken...

Like what an ICO ?  Cheesy
Activity: 336
Merit: 103
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
November 19, 2017, 01:58:15 PM
BHC will exist untill the next hardfork occurs. Than most of investors and miners will swith to a new coin. The rise of BCH is сontroled by few concerned whales and they can dump it to the groud when they need it. So BHC is not a competitor to BTC at all.
Activity: 130
Merit: 145
November 19, 2017, 01:44:51 PM
The reasons you listed are reason enough to hate it, nuff said. lol
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
November 19, 2017, 01:43:37 PM
Bitcoin and Bitcoin cash can coexist, there's no reason to hate on either of them. They have different purposes and aim to accomplish different things in the market, so why not use both for what they're good? We need to stop fighting among the cryptocommunity and focus our efforts on delivering good products and bringing in new people to the scene.
Activity: 308
Merit: 29
November 19, 2017, 01:38:48 PM
I hate bch because the price is controlled by some big holders.

Probably, there are so much things u need hate Wink
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
www.bitcoin.org
November 19, 2017, 01:36:51 PM
There are many things like market manipulation! Yes you heard it right! If you don't agree then tell me how can a coin with billion dollar volume go down 50% within 50 minutes! Lol I know it's funny but how is that even possible? Within hours billions of dollars got vanished. There must be a mega whale may be roger or jihan itself to dump such a massive amount.
Activity: 952
Merit: 104
November 19, 2017, 01:10:31 PM
i'm not hate to bch but i can't accept for the discussion bch replace bitcoin as number one coins because i don't believe on that idea's the reason of mine bitcoin is on the stable strong currency in the crypto as first decentralized digital currency, in my opinion bch have a potential to grow in the market as second coins or 3rd coin because have a competition bch and ethereum in the second placer.
Activity: 266
Blockchain with solar energy
November 19, 2017, 12:59:47 PM
Personally I am not against bitcoin cash. I think it is alternative payment currency. I tried it and it works good even faster than bitcoin. But my friend really hates it cause he love bitcoin.
Activity: 686
November 19, 2017, 12:43:51 PM
Not against with bch but with the recent price manipulation, I'm starting of getting rid of my bch and buy different alts and invest more with bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273
November 19, 2017, 12:38:29 PM
Bitcoin becomes flawed since bitcoin cash create, it allows miners to flip-flop between both coins, so the miners who set pumps and dumps. I hope bitcoin cash is just disappearing because it only detains the bitcoin development.
legendary
Activity: 968
Merit: 1000
einc.io
November 19, 2017, 12:36:59 PM
I don't like BCH because its founders play dirty game against original bitcoin by making spam transactions with high fees in BTC network. There are and will be a lot of other manipulations tied with BCH.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
November 19, 2017, 12:19:16 PM
Aside from a blatant attempt to manipulate the crypto market, fueled by personal egotism, selfishness, and syndication, why hate BCH? Consolidating considerable mining power, then using said power against the community because you didn’t get your way, and convincing some whales to jump on board? Roll Eyes

Are improvements necessary to sustain Bitcoin as its popularity and user base grows? Yes, but develop a real plan, one that doesn’t involve monthly forks and bs derivatives. Any professional would focus on resolution, addressing concerns and developing plans to the mutual benefit of all stakeholders. Instead, we see a handful of greasy hustlers seeking to profit from division.

Probably too much thinking and/or cooperation involved to be practical. Oh well, looking forward to Bitcoin bronze, aluminum, wood, recycled newspaper, etc...
I don't think that we should have any hate feeling for the bitcoin cash Because here we are getting free of the cost and also there is no need to wonder for the another coins which are not better from the point view of the technology and by network also , so here we have the bitcoin cash as an new better altcoin for the trading with definite descion that what we can make in the future .
And also you should see that it is an only result of the fork that was a need for the bitcoin blockchain technology to make bitcoin more and more better .
And also we can see that with the investment of the bitcoin cash we made much profit also many times with pump or we can say attraction of investment in the bitcoin cash as a perfect coin .
Activity: 714
Merit: 261
November 19, 2017, 12:10:40 PM
No, if you make use of the goodness in the BCH then it will add up the value to this coin and it will gradually increase in the market capitalism. This is because as people will see the easiness in the BCH transaction or may be the increase in value then we might find that more and more people getting into it in the first place. What the after effect ? Well, this will become the threat to bitcoin which is the only coin that is directly abiding to the blockchain network or runs on it. The crypto lovers who are all into bitcoin then may get attached towards the BCH, the miners will start getting use to it and it can collapse the big economy balance that Bitcoin has given us today. The whole  thing will have to start over again and to be honest other coins or specifically the BCH is not in the position to hold it for long time. Its our loss in the future
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
November 19, 2017, 12:06:35 PM
BCH not get real fan base. Miner only support it because it new and more profit with all drama from whale who control it price.
So real crypto person will hate it.
it's just like other Altcoint
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
HEXCASH - Decentralized Fund
November 19, 2017, 11:58:09 AM
because they are using stupid marketing movements to hype their coin, while they are useless just as many other coins that cost 1$
all this flippening thing, and other  are just bullshit and everyone in their team and community knows that

Well, you have no idea what you're talking about. Bitcoin Cash was hated because it was pumped hard while at the same time Bitcoin value was eventually dropped. Most of Bitcoin holders and investors are mad because they don't accept that Bitcoin will be replaced by its own fork. Bitcoin Cash although is the first Bitcoin hard fork also deserves to be pumped and increase it's value because it has a good future too, whether it will replace Bitcoin or not it is still a good currency that which offers wide range of scalability and usefulness in the future.
November 19, 2017, 11:52:47 AM
I hate it not because it is forked from the btc, But the fact that I did not buy some bch when it was cheap.

That's tragic, you did it again while those time Bitcoin is also cheap. It is wrong for hating Bitcoin Cash for no valid reasons because that's what crypto-currency is made for pump or dump but if it's a hard pump and the price is increased abruptly then that's the good news indeed because that's a good sign that an Altcoin is heading to the future.
November 19, 2017, 11:48:48 AM
because they are using stupid marketing movements to hype their coin, while they are useless just as many other coins that cost 1$
all this flippening thing, and other  are just bullshit and everyone in their team and community knows that

Well it is not also easy to just hype BCH. You have to have a lot of investors and miners. So for me, actually admire BCH for having this fast price increase and i think 1k is its stagnant price. their will be a time also where it will reach higher prices but by that time maybe, bitcoin is now in a mileage.

I would support Bitcoin Cash no matter what they call it and I believe every crypto cureency is created to be use as currency in the future and it will gonna stay undervalued because Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum and other Top Crypto-currencies are actually deserves to be pumped as well and Bitcoin couldn't stop that.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
November 19, 2017, 11:47:05 AM
I hate it not because it is forked from the btc, But the fact that I did not buy some bch when it was cheap.
November 19, 2017, 11:44:26 AM
I don't like the HCH because I have BTC. as we have seen BCH did make Bitcoin plummet this month-that's the thing I don't want
BCH do not consider them as a altcoin. they are too greedy to replace Bitcoin

That's the whole point, Bitcoin holders were mad because Bitcoin's price is affected after Bitcoin Cash pumping so that's not a good case and now no Altcoin should be able to pump because people would've stop any Altcoin to rise because the possibility is Bitcoin's price will be dropped at the same time.
Why you guys are affected? Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum and other top Altcoins deserve to be increase all the way to compete Bitcoin because nobody can afford Bitcoin today due to it's value and the best option is to invest Altcoins and hoping one will pump whether Bitcoin's value is affected or not. Stupid isn't it!?
Activity: 317
Merit: 104
Bounty manager
November 19, 2017, 11:16:49 AM

Well it is not also easy to just hype BCH. You have to have a lot of investors and miners. So for me, actually admire BCH for having this fast price increase and i think 1k is its stagnant price. their will be a time also where it will reach higher prices but by that time maybe, bitcoin is now in a mileage.
Pages:
Jump to: