Pages:
Author

Topic: Why hate BCH? - page 14. (Read 2519 times)

Activity: 198
Merit: 100
November 13, 2017, 08:30:12 PM
BCH is highly frowned upon because of their hostility, unprofessionalism, and overall untrustworthiness. It seems the people behind it, Roger Ver and Jihan Wu, wanted to control and profit from bitcoin too much that they made their own coin, bitcoin cash. It is hard to unsee how greedy they are. Just look at how bitmain operates.

In addition to your say, they declared a total war against bitcoin, which is totally unacceptale. They keep with manipulation in their twitter accounts. These are the valid reasons to hate BCH.

Activity: 100
November 13, 2017, 08:28:48 PM
I hate bch because the price is controlled by some big holders.
drm
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
November 13, 2017, 08:24:35 PM

I guess you enjoy paying high transaction fees and love waiting countless hours for them to confirm.

Why would the people that don't love those either need bitcoin cash, there's plenty of other and better options out there.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
November 13, 2017, 07:59:17 PM
BCH is highly frowned upon because of their hostility, unprofessionalism, and overall untrustworthiness. It seems the people behind it, Roger Ver and Jihan Wu, wanted to control and profit from bitcoin too much that they made their own coin, bitcoin cash. It is hard to unsee how greedy they are. Just look at how bitmain operates.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
November 13, 2017, 07:54:45 PM
I know, reading big sentences is hard, its ok.

Are improvements necessary to sustain Bitcoin as its popularity and user base grows? Yes, but develop a real plan, one that doesn’t involve monthly forks and bs derivatives.
Activity: 154
November 13, 2017, 07:52:11 PM

I guess you enjoy paying high transaction fees and love waiting countless hours for them to confirm.

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
November 13, 2017, 07:44:31 PM
Aside from a blatant attempt to manipulate the crypto market, fueled by personal egotism, selfishness, and syndication, why hate BCH? Consolidating considerable mining power, then using said power against the community because you didn’t get your way, and convincing some whales to jump on board? Roll Eyes

Are improvements necessary to sustain Bitcoin as its popularity and user base grows? Yes, but develop a real plan, one that doesn’t involve monthly forks and bs derivatives. Any professional would focus on resolution, addressing concerns and developing plans to the mutual benefit of all stakeholders. Instead, we see a handful of greasy hustlers seeking to profit from division.

Probably too much thinking and/or cooperation involved to be practical. Oh well, looking forward to Bitcoin bronze, aluminum, wood, recycled newspaper, etc...
Pages:
Jump to: