Pages:
Author

Topic: Why hate BCH? - page 8. (Read 2519 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
November 19, 2017, 11:10:29 AM
because they are using stupid marketing movements to hype their coin, while they are useless just as many other coins that cost 1$
all this flippening thing, and other  are just bullshit and everyone in their team and community knows that
Activity: 197
November 19, 2017, 11:06:50 AM
I don't like the HCH because I have BTC. as we have seen BCH did make Bitcoin plummet this month-that's the thing I don't want
BCH do not consider them as a altcoin. they are too greedy to replace Bitcoin

Activity: 181
November 19, 2017, 10:58:12 AM
i like bitcoin cash , maybe first time when bitcoin cash born , i bought it and invest short term but with long term i choose bitcoin - btc

bitcoin cash just a altcoin like other altcoins , not special , not replace bitcoin btc .
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
November 19, 2017, 10:48:33 AM
BCH gave a portion of bitcoin's market value to win, which led to a drop in the price of bitcoin, and then the price of altcoin fell, and my altcoin value dropped, so I hated BCH.

100%. We all lose some money on alts at time of hardfork. BTC lose some stability, and there was some problems with transactions because of flood of BCH team
Activity: 125
Merit: 10
November 19, 2017, 10:39:11 AM
BCH gave a portion of bitcoin's market value to win, which led to a drop in the price of bitcoin, and then the price of altcoin fell, and my altcoin value dropped, so I hated BCH.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 253
November 19, 2017, 10:07:24 AM
Aside from a blatant attempt to manipulate the crypto market, fueled by personal egotism, selfishness, and syndication, why hate BCH? Consolidating considerable mining power, then using said power against the community because you didn’t get your way, and convincing some whales to jump on board? Roll Eyes

Are improvements necessary to sustain Bitcoin as its popularity and user base grows? Yes, but develop a real plan, one that doesn’t involve monthly forks and bs derivatives. Any professional would focus on resolution, addressing concerns and developing plans to the mutual benefit of all stakeholders. Instead, we see a handful of greasy hustlers seeking to profit from division.

Probably too much thinking and/or cooperation involved to be practical. Oh well, looking forward to Bitcoin bronze, aluminum, wood, recycled newspaper, etc...
I wouldn't blame you since you have your own reasons, which are true in my opinion. I just hate the fact that all these manipulations happened a week after I sold my bitcoin cash at $400, and bought it a higher value. However, I think improvements are required on the bitcoin network, probably for faster transactions, but not on a monthly basis.
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
HEXCASH - Decentralized Fund
November 19, 2017, 09:51:24 AM
Activity: 434
Bounty Detective
November 19, 2017, 09:49:58 AM
BCH is just starting .
Hard to  predict the future price of it .
just hating it because that coin made
people panicked . and just lose profit on Trading Bitcoin to
Activity: 1092
Merit: 257
LuckyB.it is Back!
November 19, 2017, 09:45:16 AM
I like him because it will be new bitcoin but bch and btc will be in future coins which will be only for trading because transaction fees and transactions speed is so slow.I better concetrate to keep other new potential growing coins.

It is not new bitcoin it is a splitter coin from the bitcoin and due to the demand given on BCH by the miner side. After everyone started hateling BCH.
That is how it is works out badly. So now fees also seems also ridiculous because of BCH.
Everyone will expect the large miners turns to bitcoin again shows better space for bitcoin mining.
November 19, 2017, 09:38:32 AM
People started to dump their Bitcoin Cash coins because people are ranging mad due to Bitcoin Cash hard pump while Bitcoin price dropped, I wonder why people do reacted.

This is absolutely wrong. People dumped and dump Bitcoin Cash because it's just another altcoin.

Bitcoin cash and Altcoins deserves to be pumped as well but after the event people were calling them as a joke and another Altcoin. This is hard forks were made off, pump and dump but people get mad when an Altcoin is pumped almost Bitcoin's price halfway.
Activity: 253
Merit: 250
November 19, 2017, 09:38:04 AM
I like him because it will be new bitcoin but bch and btc will be in future coins which will be only for trading because transaction fees and transactions speed is so slow.I better concetrate to keep other new potential growing coins.
November 19, 2017, 09:34:31 AM
Bitcoin Cash will eventually pumped for a reason but people were so offended after the event for some unverified reasons.

What is this supposed to mean?

Bitcoin have nothing to do with Bitcoin Cash and so does Bitcoin Cash into Bitcoin. It was just Bitcoin price dropped while Bitcoin Cash pumped. That's why Altcoins were lying flat and low until today because they're gonna be tagged as a joke if Bitcoin price is affected. Bitcoin investors doesn't want to be on the fair square game.
Activity: 139
Merit: 107
November 19, 2017, 09:33:37 AM
People started to dump their Bitcoin Cash coins because people are ranging mad due to Bitcoin Cash hard pump while Bitcoin price dropped, I wonder why people do reacted.

This is absolutely wrong. People dumped and dump Bitcoin Cash because it's just another altcoin.
November 19, 2017, 09:31:30 AM
I really hate BCH because no charts can predict its price. Buy and sell this coin is too risk for any day trader, BCH is just a drama from China.  Angry

Just do not know how long will this BCH last and till how much price rise we will be able to see for BCH. But yes in short term just as a money making instrument you can invest in such coins and take our the profit on rise. You do not need to stay long if you do not believe in such coins.

People started to dump their Bitcoin Cash coins because people are ranging mad due to Bitcoin Cash hard pump while Bitcoin price dropped, I wonder why people do reacted. Cryptocurrency supposedly pumped that way an in fact Bitcoin was pump hard in 2015, manipulated by trade whales and Bitcoin Cash would be almost the same.
November 19, 2017, 09:30:49 AM
Bitcoin Cash will eventually pumped for a reason but people were so offended after the event for some unverified reasons.

What is this even supposed to mean?
November 19, 2017, 09:27:27 AM
I don't hate Bitcoin Cash because that's cryptocurrency is made for. In fact Bitcoin was manipulated back in time that's why it gained more attention because Bitcoin in 2013 is suddenly pumped and started in 2015 the price increase is unstoppable.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
November 19, 2017, 09:23:33 AM
I really hate BCH because no charts can predict its price. Buy and sell this coin is too risk for any day trader, BCH is just a drama from China.  Angry

Just do not know how long will this BCH last and till how much price rise we will be able to see for BCH. But yes in short term just as a money making instrument you can invest in such coins and take our the profit on rise. You do not need to stay long if you do not believe in such coins.
November 19, 2017, 09:16:41 AM
By the way i don't care.
Crypto is dead so it's too little too late as far as i am concerned.
Crypto supporters are long gone and no more are coming.
The kind of sleazy little assholes that would support any ICO are not the kind of people who care about crypto in the slightest.
They care about profits ..and that is it.
Nothing elese at all what so ever.

What are the communities where the good people have gone to? Because things may change but the people unfortunately always have the same roles

P.S. I don't like the idea of BCH
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
November 19, 2017, 09:15:49 AM
I like the idea of BCH, its just unpredictable coin but probly another BTC in 2018 *fingers crossed*
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
November 19, 2017, 09:13:08 AM
I believe it's because they say that it deviates from Satoshi's vision if I'm not mistaken. We even saw its value grow up to 150%+ but then suddenly returned to its 1000 USD value which seems like a pump and dump.

every coin is getting pumped and dumped except BTC because its such a high market cap that whales barely have that power.
Pages:
Jump to: