Pages:
Author

Topic: Why hate BCH? - page 4. (Read 2519 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
February 02, 2018, 04:09:13 PM
Are improvements necessary to sustain Bitcoin as its popularity and user base grows? Yes, but develop a real plan, one that doesn’t involve monthly forks and bs derivatives.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
March 23, 2018, 02:22:41 AM
The core development group is opposed to BCH, which is about the divergence of development roadmap, and it is also a conflict of interest.

The core development team's lightning network enables the king to profit from the lightning network.
Activity: 294
February 02, 2018, 06:33:52 AM
because... Bitcoin Cash is the original BTC with 8 times bigger blocks resulting in 8 times more transactions per second. The current so called bitcoin is a security compromise called SegWit that still hasn't helped with any of the problems concerning transactions.  Smiley

This is why people are hating Bitcoin cash. We know Bitcoin cash has faster transaction than BTC. But Bitcoin cash still a fork from BTC nothing else more.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
January 29, 2018, 12:38:42 PM
Because there are lots of better coins from Bitcoinand BTC Cash. But they have their own name, own technology  and own ideas. None of them saying we are the real BTC. The only reason of BCH having more market share than DGB or XRB is  it has Bitcoin name on it and they have huge whales
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
January 29, 2018, 12:24:34 PM
personally, I do not hate bch because I can make another profit from bch and as long as bch cold give me a good profit, then I don't hate it and I will still use it. maybe it is because people thinking that bitcoin cash is trying to replace bitcoin position so they hate the bitcoin cash but for me, if I can take a good profit from bitcoin cash, then it is no problem for me and I still use it for a long time.
Activity: 106
January 29, 2018, 05:56:33 AM
Bitcoin fans admire the cryptocurrency ecosystem
Bitcoin purists believe in the long term vision of Satoshi Nakamoto.
Its more of a cult ish behavior that has been harboured amongst us.
Bitcoin cash is a fork of the same bitcoin blockchain that improves certain aspects of what previously used to be just bitcoin blockchain.
Bitcoin cash miners are mainly chinese.
Satoshi Nakamoto envisioned a world where decentralization without borders wouldn’t cause bias or influence consensus, but given that majority of the miners are chinese, its edging closer towards becoming a centralized sham than a decentralized marvel.
Well, Bitcoin purists are mainly anti-centralization, bitcoin fans don’t really care, they’re excited nevertheless.
Its quite similar to this.
Bitcoin purists are bent on decentralization more than anything.
Of course, there can and probably are many more reasons to hate bitcoin cash, but this answer is based on my inference.
I hope this was helpful.
Activity: 64
January 29, 2018, 05:49:11 AM
You would be stupid to buy into BCash. Really stupid.

The only claim to fame BCash has is being faster and cheaper to send versus bitcoin itself. BCash doesn't have the pedigree, the name recognition, the adoption nor the attention. When people think Crypto they think Bitcoin. PERIOD. Not BCASH..... That's why BCash was added to one of the largest exchanges in the world with GDAX and not even that could propel BCash into a position of power.

What's worse, is as soon as Bitcoin implements the lightning network alongside its ever growing Segwit adoption (which hit a new high yesterday) BCash dies instantly. Once Bitcoin ITSELF becomes faster and cheaper than BCash, suddenly BCASH has zero reason to exist. It just... fades into a shitcoin that people tell old stories about from yesteryear.

Investing in a coin that will be useless and have no purpose by the end of 2018 is the definition of being a bad investor. But hey.. a bunch of people believed in Bitconnect too, so maybe people are just stupid.
Activity: 103
January 29, 2018, 04:26:26 AM
because... Bitcoin Cash is the original BTC with 8 times bigger blocks resulting in 8 times more transactions per second. The current so called bitcoin is a security compromise called SegWit that still hasn't helped with any of the problems concerning transactions.  Smiley
Activity: 112
January 27, 2018, 12:48:32 PM
In my opinion any forks of btc is a bad thing as it is similar to banks printing money.

We should not have to deal with hard forks with free BCH to existing BTC holders. This is equivalent to central banks printing cash for countries.

But there was a lot of disagreement with the way ahead of BTC and the community split.

I think in the future, both BTC and BCH will exists as we are starting to see not just altcoins traded with BTC, there are altcoins being traded with BCH too.

And with coinbase dealing with BCH, I think both versions of bitcoin will be here to stay.

I hope there wont be further versions of Bitcoin from here onwards..
Activity: 294
January 13, 2018, 01:39:55 PM
Maybe because there are many people saying BCH will replace BTC but we all know that's not gonna happen. BCH is really useful but for me BTC is still the KING.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
January 07, 2018, 01:17:45 PM
At last time BitcoinCash (BCH) is showing much better results than Bitcoin itself. We know that BCH has more effective blockchain technology and spreading very quickly becoming more and more popular.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1362
November 28, 2017, 07:22:59 AM
Bitcoin cash is very useful I can't even dislike it. Let alone hating it. It worked so much faster than original bitcoin when generating transaction and fees are low. It is just another fish in the sea.
Activity: 91
November 28, 2017, 07:16:03 AM
BCH has been very eye-catching recently. I think the value of BCH lies in its own code technology, a better market identity. Pay attention to the details of BCH, I think it is worth studying carefully! There are some big miners, but the prospect is still good. Smiley
Activity: 7
November 28, 2017, 07:10:30 AM
After a lot of reading, I can have a sense why so many hate on Bitcoin Cash.
Mainly, and telling simply, as I understand, because it draws Bitcoin value lower.
But still, as I understand, Bitcoin Cash main purpose was to make transactions faster and cheaper.
Well, tbh, I really like this idea, and Bitcoin at the moment can't satisfy cheap and fast payment idea as it used to be.
Cryptocurrencies are not only for holding, it should be used for easy spending also. Don't you think, Bitcoin Cash can be adopted by world, because, at least, at the moment, it is way more fun and easy to use it than Bitcoin.

What are your thoughts about it?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
November 28, 2017, 12:35:54 AM
Aside from a blatant attempt to manipulate the crypto market, fueled by personal egotism, selfishness, and syndication, why hate BCH? Consolidating considerable mining power, then using said power against the community because you didn’t get your way, and convincing some whales to jump on board? Roll Eyes

Are improvements necessary to sustain Bitcoin as its popularity and user base grows? Yes, but develop a real plan, one that doesn’t involve monthly forks and bs derivatives. Any professional would focus on resolution, addressing concerns and developing plans to the mutual benefit of all stakeholders. Instead, we see a handful of greasy hustlers seeking to profit from division.

Probably too much thinking and/or cooperation involved to be practical. Oh well, looking forward to Bitcoin bronze, aluminum, wood, recycled newspaper, etc...

Bitcoin cash included a characteristic with conform trouble descending. Basically, if short of what six blocks found in 12 hours, the trouble dives down Toward 20%.

But, a descending change in difficulty need a considerable measure of results to miner. An miner will have the ability to find block 20% faster,  What's more Subsequently Invest 20% less electricity power. This implies that mining a  block on bitcoin cash turns more attractive.
Activity: 240
Merit: 250
November 28, 2017, 12:19:23 AM
I have no idea why people hates Bitcoin Cash and I thought why would a large scale miners were shifting from Bitcoin's to Bitcoin Cash and whale traders were trying to pump because they believe in Bitcoin Cash.
Bitcoin is the most valued cryptocurrency today but doesn't mean it's the only cryptocurrency that should be the highest valued coin but every other cryptocurrencies has the right also to pump because that's what cryptocurrency was made for.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
November 25, 2017, 01:29:18 AM
I am not hate bch, but bch is causing the BTC price to fall down, and causing BTC rally being stop, bch doesn't got a solid base,a lot of miners is supporting bch because they got more profitable from bch mining, so I don't see any special things coming out from bch
Yes and not as this may totally hate this coin which is BCH but on how does it pump and affect bitcoin but not as much , we are now thinking that this is not good but as of now we may see slme improvement on it but i am not telling that i love this , i am not liked that BCH cause my part is on bitcoin.
Activity: 238
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
November 25, 2017, 12:34:19 AM
It's always easy to control the price of BCH with BCH, and it's not real bitcoin. He's trying to upset bitcoin, which I think is stupid, and I would not choose that if his price breaks through bitcoin buy,
Activity: 532
Merit: 280
November 25, 2017, 12:21:37 AM
if I think people hate bitcoincash because this coin give false hope. Many people predict that this coin can beat bitcoin, but until now there has been no significant development.
Agree with this, lots of people hoping that this coin would be obe of the best coin but after the hark fork for this coin all of this will broke because instead of increasing its valueit will start to dump and listed one of the shit coin. I thi k this is one way of the whales to get huge profit by forking bitcoin and they see the good result that is why they fork again for btg and i think fee people support this btg due to their experience in the first fork.

But there are still people are hoping that this coin would increase it value in the future, i only suggest that dont give full trust and invest huge capital to this coin because it will not gives good profit due to small volume of demand.
Activity: 560
November 25, 2017, 12:06:46 AM
Since most of the investors are here, even though their volumes have risen, it does not increase its value so BCH coin does not want so much so that it does not invest in it because they do not expect me to increase its price or decrease.
Pages:
Jump to: