Pages:
Author

Topic: Why hold ethereum - page 68. (Read 231579 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 0
June 13, 2018, 01:34:46 AM
Ethereum has a big platform, no doubt by day ethereum platform is increasing, the unique contract system which is established by ethereum, many ico projects are coming on it. And lots of good rumor says that etheteum will hit 2k USD very soon.
I was always surprised at such optimistic forecasts about Ethereum. Yes, he is strong, but I can not imagine what forces he must reach such a sum.
ps
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
June 13, 2018, 01:28:00 AM
Yes. Buy and hold. But PLEASE, I implore you to use/spend some. If not, then cryptocurrencies will be nothing more than just a virtual speculation tool, where real money is being sucked into a vacuum, never to be seen again.
Activity: 98
June 13, 2018, 12:20:50 AM
I agree if you choose Ethereum. For me, Ethereum will be an altcoin that will have a price some time ahead given the various responses of participants in this forum who very much agree that Ethereum will be the best altcoin for the future.
Activity: 434
Merit: 108
June 12, 2018, 01:47:34 PM
If I could pick one crypto that suits for holding, that would be ethereum. Do you agree that this one is good for a holder ?

It's more established than other alts in the market and  companies are adopting it.

If we talk about long-term investment Yes. Ethereum is a good asset, I think it will rise in price, without any doubt. The only question is that other altcoins can earn much more. Let's say X10, but on the Ethereum this can not be done.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
June 12, 2018, 01:44:55 PM
Because ETH today is a very important element in the chain of the crypto-currency world, because it is on the ETH project that most of the projects are being built today, which are very often successful, but for many this is a temporary stage.
Activity: 14
June 12, 2018, 01:41:32 PM
I's good to hold cause Ether is the best technolgie currency tbh and we can also see the huge volume of ETH, then we can see the ERC-20 Tokens they are so cute, love it.
Activity: 107
June 12, 2018, 01:34:01 PM
Ethereum is a new protocol, an improved platform that builds on the brilliant invention of the blockchain, the technology behind Bitcoin. Ethereum is like Bitcoin 2.0. It can do more than Bitcoin without the baggage. If it goes smoothly, it is going to be huge and everyone will live and breath Ether.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001
June 12, 2018, 08:54:04 AM
Because ETH is a potentially very promising asset, it has a strong community and is the top choice by ICO project developers in creating tokens for fundraising purposes. So this will make ETH always be needed.
Activity: 84
June 12, 2018, 08:45:05 AM
Because ethereum has tremendous potential in crypto ecosystem and the world at large.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
June 12, 2018, 08:44:05 AM
ETH is a good coin for a long period, but there are many other good coins on the market and I think that it is possible to pick up a few more that would be a good profit in the future.
Activity: 158
June 12, 2018, 08:39:32 AM
Because of speed. Speed represents circulation. Circulation represents the market value. So Ethereum is very valuable now. But future competitors will also be very strong.
Activity: 352
Merit: 11
June 12, 2018, 07:40:28 AM
Ethereum has a big platform, no doubt by day ethereum platform is increasing, the unique contract system which is established by ethereum, many ico projects are coming on it. And lots of good rumor says that etheteum will hit 2k USD very soon.
Ethereum is one of the strongest coin in crypto that has a potential to regulates maximum prices due to the demand, and supply in the market. I believe hodling ETH in long term investment can get enormous profit as long as we're able to wait and not having emotions.
Activity: 84
June 12, 2018, 07:28:04 AM
Activity: 523
Merit: 10
YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/
June 12, 2018, 02:20:18 AM
If I could pick one crypto that suits for holding, that would be ethereum. Do you agree that this one is good for a holder ?

It's more established than other alts in the market and  companies are adopting it.

Yes holding an existing good coins like ETH is good for us as a holders. I believe ETH value will be more than the current price.
and if you use your ETH to invest on ICO, it would be more good for your investment portfolio.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
June 11, 2018, 11:46:04 PM

Same here, aside from its price for being low for now I could say ethereum would be your best bet among other altcoins for holding. Its market is quite stable and backed up by a lot of users and trading platforms just like bitcoin.
Activity: 256
Merit: 1
June 11, 2018, 11:26:31 PM
Yes I agree.
ethereum will be the altcoin that has the highest price after bitcoin, even in some countries ethereum becomes the highest coin, so it is likely that ethereum will beat bitcoin, because ethereum has many advantages that bitcoin does not have
Activity: 12
June 11, 2018, 11:17:35 PM
I think Ether is a pretty safe bet and the use case is growing. But there are also projects coming out with their own smart contracts like NEO Stellar IOTA and others so always try to diversify 
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
June 11, 2018, 04:04:35 AM
To me, upon all the coins on the crypto currency market, I would choose to hold ethereum than the other coins. Ethereum as usual spikes and falls anytime even as at now, it is around $600 there. Ethereum is  highly expected to rise in no time from now. I personally was having some ethereum in my wallet and because there is a fall with the coin, the amount if dollars I was having has reduced drastically. Its good to hold but at times too, the anxiety becomes an issue.
copper member
Activity: 378
June 11, 2018, 03:56:00 AM

congratulation to you, that is a good make a choice !
Because: + ETH is a top coin all the exchanges with a big volume everyday
              + ETH is a one coin have a good platform, now most of project ICO use  ETH platform  so  it's  very high account
              + now, ETH price is low for value so you should hold ETH  long
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
June 11, 2018, 03:44:00 AM
Ethereum grows fast unlike bitcoin also ethereum is a better investment than bitcoin. The greater the value the lower the percent profit. So I prefer holding ethereum since bitcoin has pass its profit potential unless bitcoin grows up to $100,000 then it would be better than ethereum.
Pages:
Jump to: