Pages:
Author

Topic: Why I am buying bitcoins - and why I am keeping them. - page 10. (Read 43101 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 263
buying Bitcoins  is the right investment every smart guy should make for the future
Unfortunately among my circle of friends that I consider to be smart people no one has invested a single dollar in bitcoin, they all think that it is just an elaborated form of scam, and that is why they are not investing in it, and I also got tired of trying to convince them, so I just told to them that we will see who was right in 10 years and I'm sure that I'm going to be the one that is proven right.

If you get a single dollar also invested on the bitcoin that is really superb idea if you are looking to buy the bitcoin for your future holdings.
You may make some decent profits with the funds you own.
I really needs to go with the best options where we will be find the profit this is the solution that is bitcoin.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
buying Bitcoins  is the right investment every smart guy should make for the future
Unfortunately among my circle of friends that I consider to be smart people no one has invested a single dollar in bitcoin, they all think that it is just an elaborated form of scam, and that is why they are not investing in it, and I also got tired of trying to convince them, so I just told to them that we will see who was right in 10 years and I'm sure that I'm going to be the one that is proven right.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 261
★ Investor | Trader | Promoter
Because we all know bitcoin will be the future of money, so we can buy bitcoin now and hold them for future. Now the price is low so this is the good time to buy more bitcoins and hold it for future. We can expect the tremendous growth by the end of this year or by next year. So hold the bitcoin with patience once the price will touch the moon at that time time you can sell and earn more profit. Check the coinmarketcap for market moves according to that you have to decide whether you want to hold or sell.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
http://o-tu.ru/
Dream very liked your comparison and your history. I, too, have long understood that bitcoin is very difficult to call a currency, it is more like a digital asset that can be compared in gold or silver. Of course it's rude, but I'm trying to explain that bitcoin is a new asset that is valuable in its own way. At the moment there are 15 million bitcoins of which 2 million lost a total of 21 million So it will be a kind of competition and demand will grow in direct proportion to the price of bitcoin. So I keep bitcoins too. Not so long ago, but the important thing is to start.
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
Bitcoin can't really be frozen like your your funds in the Banks and most especially in Paypal. I'm now getting used to transact online and I always use Paypal for that but I'm always worried that they'll also ban me from using my account in Paypal just like what they did on the people that I know.
There's something wrong if paypal banned you from doing that, maybe you don't comply with their requirements or better not to transact huge amount from that. I'm buying more bitcoin because I know in the future the value of this coin will be big, and holding on with this technology which can give me higher return on my investment.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
we are buying bitcoin because we think that we can make big money from bitcoin and this is why that we still keeping bitcoin for a long time. but some of us still trying to buy and sell bitcoin because they want to increase the bitcoin amount and I admitted that by buy and sell bitcoin, we have an opportunity to have much bitcoin. I think we need to purchase bitcoin more and more because bitcoin has a good chance to increase higher in the future although we don't know when it will grow.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Bitcoin can't really be frozen like your your funds in the Banks and most especially in Paypal. I'm now getting used to transact online and I always use Paypal for that but I'm always worried that they'll also ban me from using my account in Paypal just like what they did on the people that I know.
Many of us have a very clear vision of why we are buying bitcoin and keeping it, what sometimes surprises me is why most people do not see this? I always hear people complaining about the economy, so they have an idea of what it is happening, and yet I never seen them taking action about it, they never try to do something different, they keep complaining and they will complain until the economy sinks while we will survive that event thanks to bitcoin.
I would not say many because from just this forum alone, the clear goal and definition some newbie investors have is to quickly get rich and have no other single or technical idea why they are investing in the first place.
This is the main reason why focusing on the future is definitely going to be hard for some as long as they keep having that get rich quick mindset when it comes to bitcoin and this market as a whole and one reason why they will  never stop whining and complaining.

It is clear the newbies have the mindset of getting rich quickly with bitcoin because the ads that I see related to bitcoin seem to encourage that vision, but if they stay here for long enough and they actually read the forum they will understand that is not the case, but they will also understand that bitcoin offers even better opportunities, like the opportunity to protect yourself from inflation.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 502
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
Many of us have a very clear vision of why we are buying bitcoin and keeping it, what sometimes surprises me is why most people do not see this? I always hear people complaining about the economy, so they have an idea of what it is happening, and yet I never seen them taking action about it, they never try to do something different, they keep complaining and they will complain until the economy sinks while we will survive that event thanks to bitcoin.
I would not say many because from just this forum alone, the clear goal and definition some newbie investors have is to quickly get rich and have no other single or technical idea why they are investing in the first place.
This is the main reason why focusing on the future is definitely going to be hard for some as long as they keep having that get rich quick mindset when it comes to bitcoin and this market as a whole and one reason why they will  never stop whining and complaining.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 683
You are not alone op because most of us ( including me ) are also buying a bitcoin and at the same time we are also keeping them .

i keep my bitcoin inside my bitcoin wallet ( which is blockchain ) and i dont use it not even for paying or trading because my goal is to see if bitcoin can really reach its full potential .

not the same as last year's ath but i need to see more of it .

im not really itchy about profits , so i guess holding is really my pasion .
Just a friendly advise.Im not really against into web wallets but it would be more secured if you do stored up your bitcoin either on electrum or hardware walllets since you are still planning to hold it for long term.
Im not really having much trust into those kind of wallets that youve been used but somehow this would be good for micro transactions but storing for long term and having big amounts would be an another story.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
You are not alone op because most of us ( including me ) are also buying a bitcoin and at the same time we are also keeping them .

i keep my bitcoin inside my bitcoin wallet ( which is blockchain ) and i dont use it not even for paying or trading because my goal is to see if bitcoin can really reach its full potential .

not the same as last year's ath but i need to see more of it .

im not really itchy about profits , so i guess holding is really my pasion .
Activity: 361
Merit: 17
bitcoin is relly good for long term invesment, hold untill by the end of the year and you will take big profit

Of course now it is good to hold because price use to rise and it never stop at any point, I am sure one day it will be above your expectation, I have seen a lot of people getting good advantage of buying bitcoin at the lower price as it is right now and it keep on rising since now, I prefer buying at low and hold till it get high so that is the reason why I am with bitcoin and I never stop investing and buying coin.
Buying bitcoin is such a potential investment if you know how to hold it. Holding is such a safe method to gain benefits, and of course it’s not a great idea if you keep holding all time, but with hodling you perhaps feel comfortable. Indeed, you need to be more flexible while planing any strategy. I can say for sure that most of people  know that buying with low price can bring them a large fruits, it shows their smart because they understand how to take advantages in the market.
Activity: 896
Merit: 514
I am buying and keeping bitcoin as a future asset, more of a legacy I can leave for my children. Because the future of bitcoin is very bright.it will be worth a fortune
Obviously, that is what we all are here doing with the hope and believes that one day; we will get to eat the fruit of our patience. Bitcoin have a huge prospect and for the fact that it is on top of the list on anyone's mind and mouth, which includes any new player coming into the market eventually, it would keep gaining more priority in the long run. With further development on scaling and possibilities of real life usage, then the sky is the starting point for bitcoin.
I believe that 80% of investors save Bitcoin because they are optimistic about the development of Bitcoin, but I am not like this. I save Bitcoin because of my hobbies, I like to collect these interesting things!
At the beginning, when bitcoin was just created many of the people involved wanted bitcoin to succeed but they were not interested in making themselves millionaires, they were happy that this new currency existed and that they were able to use it, but that attitude has been lost and now most people want to earn money out of their investment in bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036
As at now, people who earlier believed in bitcoin and invested heavily into it wished they bought more than they bought, having seen how bitcoin has brought them fortune and given them financial liberty. Bitcoin has increased in value tremendously over the years and it is certain to continue to increase. This is why you need to have bitcoin.
Even if they did, that does not mean they would be able to change the hands of time. However, back then, it was easy for anyone to buy what they can afford to lose since it is just new with a lot of development and soft forks just to get a better result and a very little value.

However, the reason why this was in place like that was because a lot of people back then believed in its future and not just seeing it as a means to get rich even if that is just one of its side benefits. If those who are getting in now can see the same thing those early adopters saw years ago, they will understand the need to buy the dips and hold.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 523
your reason why buying bitcoin is already very good and this is the right choice to be able to get a lot of profit you have to be able to take advantage of the most appropriate moment to buy bitcoin and sell bitcoin.
Asides profit, the fact that this is even a very good moment to be a part of the future is enough for anyone to take advantage of the moment. The whole profit thing is just an added advantage because as the market keeps getting a lot of real demand based on real life usage, apparently, the value is going to keep growing and those who have been early adopters all along will have something tangible to see as profit at the end but at the same time, it does not mean so much since all they are after is the long term anyway.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 528
I really agree with you if you want to get a lot of profit so you should be able to buy as much bitcoin as you can because bitcoin is always experiencing a price increase.
Knowing when to buy is also a good knowledge needed to at least gain some advantage in the market. So many people often do not get that fact that; you can end up buying the dip and the market can end up going deeper.

It is either you understand that the long term prospect is intact and you buy more of the dips with a lot of patience if you have the chance or you just simply end up making terrible mistake by expecting too much as regards getting rich fast. The idea is to be a part of the future of payment, which I feel everyone should be paying more attention to than just the profit.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
First you know about the bitcoin. So before use and invest in the bitcoin. You learn it. Bitcoin is future digital currency. So people will be use all country. But bitcoin price is any time to up and down. So check market price then buy and sell the coin. If price will be go down. That time you buy and hold it. Wait for the price increase then sell it..
I am buying bitcoin because bitcoin is already the digital gold of this era. The biggest wealth distribution as referred to by many are the reasons why i am investing too and keep them as bitcoin can give a nice profit as years go by.
Just be careful to not advertise too strong that you have bitcoin, when the time comes and the economy crashes people are going to be desperate and they are going to try everything they can to steal that bitcoin from you, they could do it directly or they could do it indirectly with the government passing laws to try to get money out of bitcoin investors.
Activity: 966
Merit: 513
your reason why buying bitcoin is already very good and this is the right choice to be able to get a lot of profit you have to be able to take advantage of the most appropriate moment to buy bitcoin and sell bitcoin.

All the time investing on bitcoin is the right way to make money. If you really looking to grow with your investment this bitcoin is the most and best coin to make your investment. I wish to choose the top 5 cryptocurrencies all the time and I have those coins with me now.

If you need to learn the advantages of the bitcoin all the cryptocurrencies are really worth to put your funds on this coins.
Pages:
Jump to: