Pages:
Author

Topic: Why I am buying bitcoins - and why I am keeping them. - page 6. (Read 43101 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Announcing MyEtherWallet v3.24.00: Difficulty Bomb&Updating blockchain

https://utka.su/H9EKS

Please note that you need to manually update your wallet, failure to do so may result in funds being lost.
Activity: 42
Buying Btc to fit into the new world only uses electronic cash instead of cash, keeping Btc as the value of Btc also depends on its quantity.
Activity: 384
Merit: 106
Buying bitcoin is like an investment. We buy and we sell it in a higher price. That is why we buy bitcoin. But since the price in this year is very low, this is our chance to buy and after buying bitcoins, we just need to hold it for a while until the price rise again. Holding it is sometimes frustrating but that is all we can do.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
Activity: 378
bitcoin is relly good for long term invesment, hold untill by the end of the year and you will take big profit

Of course now it is good to hold because price use to rise and it never stop at any point, I am sure one day it will be above your expectation, I have seen a lot of people getting good advantage of buying bitcoin at the lower price as it is right now and it keep on rising since now, I prefer buying at low and hold till it get high so that is the reason why I am with bitcoin and I never stop investing and buying coin.
Buying bitcoin is such a potential investment if you know how to hold it. Holding is such a safe method to gain benefits, and of course it’s not a great idea if you keep holding all time, but with hodling you perhaps feel comfortable. Indeed, you need to be more flexible while planing any strategy. I can say for sure that most of people  know that buying with low price can bring them a large fruits, it shows their smart because they understand how to take advantages in the market.
Knowing how to hold bitcoin should not even be the case for anyone but knowing the reason for holding is actually the main point any investor should be trying to take note of. You will buy into a market if you believe in the long term and future of the market and that would make it an easy hold for you and believing in the long term totally depends on how you are able to identify what makes the project come with a lot of prospect in the first place and how demand for it is going to keep increasing in the long run.
This is a really valid argument to get some Bitcoin. Its good to know not everyone in the Crypto world is coming for the "moon" rush, its with credible investors like this that makes Bitcoin more valuable.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
Buying is very profitable for bitcoins people who understand will bitcoin, the more we have the more lucrative bitcoin for people who have it. Because of the bitcoin can be used as an investment as well.
Yeah having bitcoin to save for long time is best choice for all of us, bitcoin really have good scope now all over the world, it can be used as an investment and it can be use as saving of money, some are using it as currency and most of us are taking bitcoin advantage to buy our house and all those things which we need in this age, bitcoin is good keep buying it, as bitcoin can give you highest profit ever in life.
Bitcoin is trading very deeply from $ 7k to $ 6k, which is a very bad sign for the market at this time. I think long-term investment in Bitcoin is still the safest form of cryptocurrency in the market and I believe this market will continue to grow strongly in the near future.
Activity: 313
We are buying bitcoin because we all know that bitcoin is the best and profitable investment nowadays. Also bitcoin has a freedom because no one controlled it. It is a very valuable and famous digital currency in crypto market that we should patronized and keep investing.
Activity: 126
Buying is very profitable for bitcoins people who understand will bitcoin, the more we have the more lucrative bitcoin for people who have it. Because of the bitcoin can be used as an investment as well.
Yeah having bitcoin to save for long time is best choice for all of us, bitcoin really have good scope now all over the world, it can be used as an investment and it can be use as saving of money, some are using it as currency and most of us are taking bitcoin advantage to buy our house and all those things which we need in this age, bitcoin is good keep buying it, as bitcoin can give you highest profit ever in life.
Activity: 275
https://customcontract.network
Activity: 60
Yea, he made a great post up there.
Bitcoin is a good asset, a good to keep your money, my friend see as a good to bank money lol
Activity: 60
Activity: 1
buying Bitcoins  is the right investment every smart guy should make for the future
Activity: 448
Getting Bitcoin to match into the new world simply makes use of electronic digital funds as opposed to funds, preserving Bitcoin because the benefit regarding Bitcoin furthermore is dependent upon the volume.
Activity: 798
Merit: 258
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
what happen if i want to buy a house, a car or any high value assets and buyer doesn't accept BTC? what good is BTC? and futhermore it is not even private. When you sign your name on any agreement that would link your BTC address to whatever stuff you spend or receive in the past (as in traceable). IMHO cash is even more private than BTC it can't be traced that is the reason why drug trade uses cash most of the time. Any one can answer this?  Wink

don't get me wrong i like how BTC works borderless and without permission from any gov or banks
It is obvious that if at any moment you decide to link your identity to a bitcoin address you're going to reveal the full history of transactions of that address and what you have done with your money, however even if bitcoin is not as anonymous as cash it is still way better than any bank account so to me it is an improvement over the current system, now if you care so much about your privacy then you need to use coins which have as its greatest characteristic the anonymity that they provide.

I love bitcoin as well but there is nothing wrong with pointing out the weaknesses that it has since the only way to improve bitcoin over the long term is to address those shortcomings.
Activity: 33
what happen if i want to buy a house, a car or any high value assets and buyer doesn't accept BTC? what good is BTC? and futhermore it is not even private. When you sign your name on any agreement that would link your BTC address to whatever stuff you spend or receive in the past (as in traceable). IMHO cash is even more private than BTC it can't be traced that is the reason why drug trade uses cash most of the time. Any one can answer this?  Wink

don't get me wrong i like how BTC works borderless and without permission from any gov or banks
Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
Bitcoin is a future currency so we should get ready for future, it could happen in future that bitcoin beat gold.
So that's why we should buy and hold few Bitcoins for better future otherwise Bitcoin price is very down than ATH.
On the other hand there is no restriction for using bitcoin, pay in bitcoin and buy in bitcoin. Bitcoin adopted by many companies. 
It is good to be ready for the future but beating gold when it comes to global investment platform is a dream as gold is being used for thousands of years, considering the price of bitcoin, it is low at the moment and the possibility is really high to earn good profit, having said that the restrictions are there when it comes to merchant adoption and in the future we will be able to pay using bitcoin for our daily needs.
long term investors will earn more than short term investors and if all the prediction are true the price of bitcoin could cross $ 100000 USD in the near future. Wink
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
Donating 10% to charity

Thats a fact  .  what op have said will not always be applicable to anyone because not all have the same goals    . some are buying bitcoin because they will be using it for paying or buying . some buy and holds bitcoin as an investment tool and they will insist to hodl for a long time while some only hodling for a shorter time  ( e.g doing trades    )  

I am not buying bitcoins but im only working to earn bitcoins and i dont hodl them . i prefer to sell them so that i can secure their value and then i will save the cash for future use .

Yeah it's a matter of personal preference and there's a lot of possibilities. I'm personally earning and holding some while spending when i really have to, otherwise i don't.

In the future i do want to invest exclusively in it and if i can earn it or earn good money and buy it it's the same for me. But if the choice comes earning it would probably support it since more people on the company/organization would see someone who is getting their payment using it and that would make them think, even a bit.

I don't think that i will ever do trades. I don't like them. I'm here because i believe in the possibilities of the technology for the future and all the useful things that can be done/implemented from it.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 105
Bitcoin can’t be “frozen”
If a business deal goes wrong, if someone sues me, if a future wife divorces me and says “I get everything”, if I am friends with a sanctioned political leader - because you survive by being on the side of those in power, - if, if, if, if....... so many things might go wrong.  I could wake up one morning, and find my bank accounts frozen, and my credit cards don’t work.   They can’t ever freeze my bitcoin.   The code is in my head.
This is what I call financial freedom. Bitcoin provides financial freedom to anyone no matter where you find yourself in this world. If people really understand this financial freedom, they will not hesitate to join the bitcoin ecosystem and quickly adopt this system in their financial businesses and transactions. There are no limitation  in the bitcoin space, you decide the amount of funds you want to send at any point in time.
The only thing in here is the reality that most of the people pre-judge a technology without knowing it, even in my country Bitcoin isn't illegal to use and the central bank approves the use of this technology but most of the people in here believe that Bitcoin is a form of pyramiding scam or networking scam which is a total nonsense and I don't know where the heck the got those kinds of ideas about Bitcoin without knowing the technology and its use and benefits. Financial freedom is definitely a privilege at this moment of time and we are lucky enough to be the ones that are enjoying it. Cool
Pages:
Jump to: