Pages:
Author

Topic: Why I am buying bitcoins - and why I am keeping them. - page 11. (Read 43101 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511
I have always liked Bitcoin very much, because Bitcoin is a symbol of free trade, and in the market downturn, the investment that makes me most assured is Bitcoin!
I have always loved that word 'FREE' when it comes to bitcoin as that makes me to remember what even brought me into this space in the first place which is to be able to get a way to make transactions easily without the bank stress and this is just one freedom that came so easily than I can even imagine.

WU made life for me a living fire considering how hectic and time wasting it can be performing international transactions, but now, things just got better with bitcoin.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 523
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I am interested in bitcoin because Exclusivity is only available for 21 million, therefore I believe bitcoin will become a valuable item in the future, I myself still buy bitcoin because bitcoin is for me as a savings. because I think it's more profitable to save bitcoin than to save money in a bank

Bitcoin supply will not stop in the market so dominance and supply will be there all the time in the market mate. Please try to read more information about the other currencies whatever you believe it worth to invest on it now.
When you believe the coins when the marketplace growth is at the good level. You may use those coins to invest and grow more.
Bank may give interest but profit only will on the bitcoin and othe cryptocurrencies investment only.
Activity: 329
Merit: 100
The Exchange for EOS Community
I am interested in bitcoin because Exclusivity is only available for 21 million, therefore I believe bitcoin will become a valuable item in the future, I myself still buy bitcoin because bitcoin is for me as a savings. because I think it's more profitable to save bitcoin than to save money in a bank
Activity: 791
Merit: 139
Everyone buying bitcoinand keeping them at hold are believing that the coin will get its net ATH soon.
we just need more merchants to open for BTC payments, one of it is SAMSUNG and we have them in one country.
soon 50K USD will not be impossible and we will reach it.
we just need more movement from the coins and the peoples demand.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
I am buying bitcoin because I see my chance to have a new investment in cryptocurrency and I see that bitcoin has a great chance to increase higher although I don't know how higher bitcoin can increase. I am keeping bitcoin is because I want to sell the bitcoin at the highest price, maybe more than $20k like the last year but I am sure that bitcoin price will be more than $20k-$25k in the future. many people said that bitcoin can reach more than $50k or more and if the price can reach that price, then I will keep my bitcoin and I am fine if I need to wait for a long time.
After a couple of years, bitcoin will cost much more than$ 50,000, we can safely say about a million dollars, as due to the limited amount of demand will be higher. People who crave fast money in this market will only suffer a loss.
We cannot safely say that bitcoin is going to cost 1 million dollars in a couple of years, the prediction about bitcoin reaching 50k in the other hand seems to be spot on, you need to understand that there is not enough money in the world for bitcoin to be worth 1 million dollars each, that will mean that we are in the middle of a super bubble or that the economy is crashing.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1
There is no business in the world where there is no profit or loss. Almost all businesses have profits such as losses. The online trading of the online world has profits and losses. Those new traders face some loss at the beginning due to inefficiency on the other hand traders who are proficient in knowledge trading professions they gain a lot. We know that before taking any trading we must take a good knowledge of those trading otherwise there is no profit seen in the profits. Without loss of profit you cannot expect anything good in the business. Where there is profit there is harm. When we usually see that the market line is low when traders face losses and when the market line is upwards the traders benefit. So thinking about both profit and loss we have to make trading.
Activity: 292
Merit: 11
I am buying bitcoin because I see my chance to have a new investment in cryptocurrency and I see that bitcoin has a great chance to increase higher although I don't know how higher bitcoin can increase. I am keeping bitcoin is because I want to sell the bitcoin at the highest price, maybe more than $20k like the last year but I am sure that bitcoin price will be more than $20k-$25k in the future. many people said that bitcoin can reach more than $50k or more and if the price can reach that price, then I will keep my bitcoin and I am fine if I need to wait for a long time.
After a couple of years, bitcoin will cost much more than$ 50,000, we can safely say about a million dollars, as due to the limited amount of demand will be higher. People who crave fast money in this market will only suffer a loss.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
Many of us have a very clear vision of why we are buying bitcoin and keeping it, what sometimes surprises me is why most people do not see this? I always hear people complaining about the economy, so they have an idea of what it is happening, and yet I never seen them taking action about it, they never try to do something different, they keep complaining and they will complain until the economy sinks while we will survive that event thanks to bitcoin.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 294
www.licx.io
maybe this is because you already realize that having bitcoin can provide you with lots of benefits and can use bitcoin for any payment method. total supply of bitcoin and very high demand can also be the reason why you buy bitcoin.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
yes you are right there should be a lot of new traders who read this to make them aware when having bitcoin and other cryptocurrency will give you a lot of benefits when saving and growing into a lot.

Bitcoin have so many multipurpose use as it can be used as an investment whether it can be short term or long term. It can be used for the daily purpose needs as if your country has accepted it you can make your bill payments through btc or other daily needs item can be brought from it.

Just hope bitcoin prices will rise again this year. If you see the function and security I agree bitcoin already has both. Just volatile price is a big consideration for new people who want to buy bitcoin, even though at volatile prices can bring profit, but they don't know it.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
yes you are right there should be a lot of new traders who read this to make them aware when having bitcoin and other cryptocurrency will give you a lot of benefits when saving and growing into a lot.

Bitcoin have so many multipurpose use as it can be used as an investment whether it can be short term or long term. It can be used for the daily purpose needs as if your country has accepted it you can make your bill payments through btc or other daily needs item can be brought from it.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 552
This is why bitcoin is favorable as an investment because it's free from regulations or government control..

I agree, but not for long. Bitcoin regulations has been pushed by different governments from around the world to eliminate such fraudulent activities in crypto space and for the safety of current and future investors. Yet, we all know that the government will directly benifit the most from regulation, as they are going to put ridiculously high transaction fees and taxes in all exchanges in which we as investors will suffer in the latter part.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
This is why bitcoin is favorable as an investment because it's free from regulations or government control. And it's much more profitable than fiat or gold investment cause of it's volatility that will not make your money stagnant and will have immediate returns. Also it's much more convenient as payment then moving your gold physically.
Activity: 798
Merit: 268
Bitcoin is proven over the years now and those who keep on buying this coin for sure they get what they deserved to have. Higher profit is possible, especially when you always buy at a dump price and hold it until the price pumps again. Imagine the increased volume of bitcoin user, the future is here we should adopt the system now.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 584
Thank you very much for your meticulous analysis. I am a Bitcoin believer. I have always believed that Bitcoin will have a very good future in the future because it is a unique coin!
Yeah same as you I really trust bitcoin I have strong faith for it, gradually and time passage is making it higher in value and importance so I think all of us should try to involve in bitcoin and keep it, buying is good because it makes good amount of profit and holding is good because it gives more profit for holding it long time, now we are in modern age where we need such things to change our life.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
yes you are really bitcoin is very special and bitcoin is now a lot of neagra who started using bitcoin as one of the solutions for a safe and convenient payment method.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
Bitcoin si good to buy because you can get high chance to get more profit because the price of the bitcoin now are dumping and after the price decreased we will see the price of the bitcoin become 10k dollars again upto 20k dollars.

Keep your bitcoin and don't sell it because if you keep your bitcoin in your wallet you can help to the community to recover fast and that is good to see that. There's a lot of benefits of holding and buying bitcoin now and better if you have good decision and that bitcoin price up again .

Before yoy buy you must first why you need to buy more bitcoin in their wallet.
Activity: 196
Merit: 6
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
We are buying bitcoins because we want to sell it in a higher price than the price when we bought it. Since bitcoin's price is very low now, it is a chance for us to buy and just hold it until the price come back which is a high price like last year. When it does, we can sell it so that we can make more profit.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Thank you very much for your meticulous analysis. I am a Bitcoin believer. I have always believed that Bitcoin will have a very good future in the future because it is a unique coin!
Pages:
Jump to: