Pages:
Author

Topic: Why I am buying bitcoins - and why I am keeping them. - page 5. (Read 43101 times)

Activity: 275
Merit: 1
https://customcontract.network
some people refer to bitcoin as digital gold because the value of its assets continues to increase and the entry of new investors in crypto and this is great for all
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Nobody is forcing us to buy bitcoin but you find potential in Bitcoin we have to store them after buying until the piece starts increasing again. Most of the people are storing the bitcoins because they find a huge potential increase in the price in the coming days.
Its depend on your mind if you want to a lot of profit in future so you should buy bitcoin and hold it for long term because its price will more high in future and that's why you will earn huge amount and you can buy every thing for comfortable life rather bitcoin investment can give you a brand new home and car so your life will become more easy, that's why you should buy bitcoin and hold it for long term.   
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
sure you might be proper there ought to be plenty of fresh dealers which examine this kind of to produce these mindful any time possessing bitcoin as well as another cryptocurrency will provide you with plenty of rewards any time to conserve and also increasing into a whole lot.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
Nobody is forcing us to buy bitcoin but you find potential in Bitcoin we have to store them after buying until the piece starts increasing again. Most of the people are storing the bitcoins because they find a huge potential increase in the price in the coming days.
Activity: 91
Merit: 2
I think your choice is very correct and what you mentioned really makes many new traders understand the functions and benefits that can be obtained from bitcoin so keep bitcoin that you have as much as you can, so you don't sell the bitcoin you have on low price.

I also keep that Btc as much as possible unlesss require money then may have to sell . Also I recommend people not to gamble through Btc or good coins as it is possible now it may be less but in future, it could be 3-4 times the value and you will regret later.

People should always hold and grab as many bitcoins as possible because we can make huge money through bitcoin compared to other coins because compared to other altcoin, bitcoin investment is always safe to hold. If you manage to hold the bitcoin for more than 2 years then you will see very good results on your investment.
For me bitcoin is the best way for making money while doing exactly nothing. The easily investors have made thousands of dollars against each bitcoin because the price in those days was just a few dollars for one bitcoin and then in thousands. It means that no other business can give you such a big profit like bitcoin. Luck is also involved in it, but manipulation has discouraged people.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
I can buy bitcoin because bitcoin is my future target and get money from crypto market. This bitcoin is the same reason you would d buy anything because you think a bitcoin is worth something. And there are a few different reasons to think it is. Maybe what is valuable to you is bitcoin any people for the future.
Activity: 112
I think your choice is very correct and what you mentioned really makes many new traders understand the functions and benefits that can be obtained from bitcoin so keep bitcoin that you have as much as you can, so you don't sell the bitcoin you have on low price.

I also keep that Btc as much as possible unlesss require money then may have to sell . Also I recommend people not to gamble through Btc or good coins as it is possible now it may be less but in future, it could be 3-4 times the value and you will regret later.

People should always hold and grab as many bitcoins as possible because we can make huge money through bitcoin compared to other coins because compared to other altcoin, bitcoin investment is always safe to hold. If you manage to hold the bitcoin for more than 2 years then you will see very good results on your investment.
I am now getting used to transact online and I always use Paypal for that but I'm always worried that they'll also ban me from using my account in Paypal just like what they did on the people that I know.
Activity: 644

Activity: 126
Buying is very profitable for bitcoins people who understand will bitcoin, the more we have the more lucrative bitcoin for people who have it. Because of the bitcoin can be used as an investment as well.
Yeah having bitcoin to save for long time is best choice for all of us, bitcoin really have good scope now all over the world, it can be used as an investment and it can be use as saving of money, some are using it as currency and most of us are taking bitcoin advantage to buy our house and all those things which we need in this age, bitcoin is good keep buying it, as bitcoin can give you highest profit ever in life.
Bitcoin is trading very deeply from $ 7k to $ 6k, which is a very bad sign for the market at this time. I think long-term investment in Bitcoin is still the safest form of cryptocurrency in the market and I believe this market will continue to grow strongly in the near future.
I don't think it's a bad condition to buy, precisely the price reduction is a good opportunity for you to buy at a cheap price,
don't think twice dude, I guarantee that in the next few weeks the price will go back up to $7k again or even to $10k
Same as you I think we should buy more and hold because now a day price is getting high it will rise more in few months, 7k dollar is now buying price but I am sure till the end of sep price of bitcoin will cross almost 10k which is really a positive sign for us we should try to make investments which is really important for our bright future, so I am buying bitcoin and I am holding it because I know it well that only bitcoin is a coin which can make my future brighter.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316

I also keep that Btc as much as possible unlesss require money then may have to sell . Also I recommend people not to gamble through Btc or good coins as it is possible now it may be less but in future it could be 3-4 times the value and you will regret later .
Activity: 476
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
Buying is very profitable for bitcoins people who understand will bitcoin, the more we have the more lucrative bitcoin for people who have it. Because of the bitcoin can be used as an investment as well.
Yeah having bitcoin to save for long time is best choice for all of us, bitcoin really have good scope now all over the world, it can be used as an investment and it can be use as saving of money, some are using it as currency and most of us are taking bitcoin advantage to buy our house and all those things which we need in this age, bitcoin is good keep buying it, as bitcoin can give you highest profit ever in life.
Bitcoin is trading very deeply from $ 7k to $ 6k, which is a very bad sign for the market at this time. I think long-term investment in Bitcoin is still the safest form of cryptocurrency in the market and I believe this market will continue to grow strongly in the near future.
I don't think it's a bad condition to buy, precisely the price reduction is a good opportunity for you to buy at a cheap price,
don't think twice dude, I guarantee that in the next few weeks the price will go back up to $7k again or even to $10k

Guarantee? Are you sure? How if it wont back up to 7k-10k in the next few weeks? How if what will happen is something opposite? Once you give a guarantee, will you responsible for any loses if the price is not back up as you believe?
I do even think, crypto expert will give such guarantee on their prediction. Dont give a guarantee if you are unable to responsible for the possible worst thing that may occur.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
Activity: 112
Bad sign? Well, it definitely depends on the angle each individual wants to see it but as far as I am concerned, there is nothing like bad sign in the market, but should rather be seen as a positive sign.

It is not like the market is dying, it is just in a downtrend and last time I checked, markets recover a lot from downtrends, so I see no reason why anyone should be worried about the market going down rather than buying more during this time to focus more on the future.
But bitcoin price is any time to up and down. So check market price then buy and sell the coin. If price will be go down. That time you buy and hold it. Wait for the price increase then sell it.
Activity: 64
Bad sign? Well, it definitely depends on the angle each individual wants to see it but as far as I am concerned, there is nothing like bad sign in the market, but should rather be seen as a positive sign.

It is not like the market is dying, it is just in a downtrend and last time I checked, markets recover a lot from downtrends, so I see no reason why anyone should be worried about the market going down rather than buying more during this time to focus more on the future.
Activity: 966
All i wish is to hold at least 1BTC , but since the price is high, i just brought piece by piece, seeing price fall down. Its make me more intimidate to buy more.
Activity: 352
Buying bitcoins and keeping them is for a good return. This is the main reason behind trading. Buying bitcoin at low price and hold them for long time till value spikes up to a minimum where you can have a reasonable profits. I dont think any other reason behind either buying or holding back either bitcoin or any other altcoins in your wallet. We have en number of altcoins with good growth trend and cheapest rates. Go for those coins. Target on tokens as well. Tokens with best projects listed on exchanges can bring unexpected turn over at times.
Activity: 252
We're buying bitcoins simply because you want to market this at a greater cost compared to cost whenever we purchased. Because bitcoin's cost is extremely reduced right now, it's an opportunity for all of us to purchase and maintain this before cost returns the industry higher cost such as this past year. Whenever it will, we are able to market this to ensure that we are able to help to make much more revenue.
Activity: 25
Excellent, I got to learn more from this. Travelling oversea can be inconvenient without  taking enough fund you need. With BTC,fund is everywhere you go.
Pages:
Jump to: