Pages:
Author

Topic: Why I do not panic when the market falls - page 2. (Read 3303 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 0
because panic is no use.
when the market falls, all you have to do is wait.
decision in panic will be not good.
if you want to get more profit you have to be patience and wait until the market raise again.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
ADAB Solutions First crypto exchange Islamic Cryp
Panic is unnecessary, especially when it comes to crypto, here you need coolness and patience!
Activity: 406
Merit: 158
It is relevant to your nature, some people make a lot of excitement but some of them like you, dont panic anytime, dont look to prices or anything so they are very relax.
Activity: 546
Yes i agree with you. we need more positif thread like this. i believe market will rise again. i have seen this before. don't panic and buy more from weak hands.
Activity: 2
It is a normal thing market is falls every week. I do not panic when falls because it is normal for us
Activity: 96
It all comes to the kind of coin you are holding, if the quality of the coin you have with you is high and. There are chances of it gaining value in the long run then there is no reason to panic at all, give these coins time . Its. Normnfor the cryptocurrency market to be volatilile if only you hold on then there are chances of the coin regaining  value
Activity: 770
Merit: 9
The dollar markets are owned and run by people whose interest runs counter to yours.  The fiat fractional reserve system we all live under has kept the entire masses broke, as designed.

The king of the hill will allow no competition.  That's why Wall Street is allowed to speculate on Bitcoin futures now.  So that the tail can wag the dog.

That feeling of overwhelming success can only come by following your heart and being aware of the present situation.  Don't let the external pressure affect your course.

We all have to remember how difficult it is to stand against the current during paradigm changes in society.

Activity: 826
Merit: 501
For some reason I am sure that the price of the crypto will rise, so I hold it, I did not see any analyst who did not have the same opinion as I do, but thing that motivates me the most — is when I start comparing the whole current situation with the Dot-com bubble, the fact is that this bubble busted reaching 6 trillion dollars, the crypto reached only 830 billion yet, in its peak. During Dot-com bubble only middle and rich class had opportunity to invest but not all, in the crypto everybody can invest, regardless of country and day time and it also can be done anonymously from jour home computer, so I think that this is all just the beginning and the real bubble is yet to come, it is not known when it will come — in five or 10 years, but I hope that it will.
It is always a good thing to have a reason that we could hold when the price of bitcoin drops or experience a loss in value. We always need to look on those things that serves our reason for us to start on investing on bitcoin or holding different type of crpyto's for us to earn more and to have a better chance on earning in the future. Do not waste the chance we grab on the first place because that is the reason we could earn more and become successful in the end.
Activity: 70
I get into panic attacks when market is down because i have almost all my money in crypto and little do i have with me. In such case, i become very hurt when market is not stable.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
For some reason I am sure that the price of the crypto will rise, so I hold it, I did not see any analyst who did not have the same opinion as I do, but thing that motivates me the most — is when I start comparing the whole current situation with the Dot-com bubble, the fact is that this bubble busted reaching 6 trillion dollars, the crypto reached only 830 billion yet, in its peak. During Dot-com bubble only middle and rich class had opportunity to invest but not all, in the crypto everybody can invest, regardless of country and day time and it also can be done anonymously from jour home computer, so I think that this is all just the beginning and the real bubble is yet to come, it is not known when it will come — in five or 10 years, but I hope that it will.
And also, this kind of situation is part of the market. It falls but it will rise. It is a cycle and it is part of it. There is nothing to worry about. If you panic you may loss therefore you do mot need to panic because soon everything will be okay, in short everything will go directly to what you wishes for.
Activity: 266
The most important thing to keep in mind during slowdown is that it's normal for the crypto market to have negative years—it's part of the cycle.By staying calm and not making any sudden moves, you'll save yourself from becoming a bear's lunch. Like do not sell and do not buy. just be patient and wait till it will grow
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Yes, if indeed we don't panic when the crypto market is down of course it's a good thing,
because if we panic I think that is something that is detrimental to ourselves of course,
so indeed if we can stay calm when the crypto market is down
Activity: 95
yes, i also do not panic with market falls. it falls down fast, and go up fast too. it's a good time for me to buy some cheap coin. i believe the market will grow.
Activity: 240
Merit: 17
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
I have the same mind of you, why do we panic everything happened to the market is normal just like fiat currency. Instead of problematizing the situation use it as way to esrn much profit. No one will gain loss if choice to hold and buy much more tokens. Then sell above your buy order
Activity: 42
Well, experienced people don't panic, as they have seen all these dips before and also sure that the market wouldn't remain down forever, it would turned around again after some time.
Activity: 48
Choosing good projects is very important so that your tokens do not get cheaper very quickly. You will have the opportunity to sell them in case of market correction and this will allow you to better manage losses. You need to choose good projects and invest in them at the first stage, try to do it at the ICO stage and this will allow you to earn more
Merit: 10
do not ever panic! the market is like the sea! waves go up and down! there is no eternal fall and there is no eternal growth! Similarly, the crypto market can not always be on the same level! After the fall, there is always growth! so we need to wait and we will all get a good profit!
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
I'm unclear because I'm just watching the market. In my opinion it is stable. That falls down again, it goes uphill. This is not possible otherwise. If it's like that, then the market will die and will not exist.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Some user usually panic because they know the value in the market will never will increase up again but they do not know every week or every day it will rise up again sometimes exceed the previous price some traders are just waiting the time when the price comes with in really high just calm and be patience.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
I also do not panic, because I also believe that prices will start to grow, but it hurts to see how much my altcoins have fallen.
Pages:
Jump to: