Pages:
Author

Topic: Why I do not panic when the market falls - page 3. (Read 3303 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 10
Those who panicked, those have sold their coins after the winter recession, and dont write here anymore:) I Think those who survive the upcoming winter - will remain in the crypto for a long time and eventually get their profit
Activity: 434
Im am 100% confident that market will not fall maybe the marketcap will fall a little but not the market because market is made of traders and investors so as long as many people trade and doing investment market will stand.
Activity: 322
For some reason I am sure that the price of the crypto will rise, so I hold it, I did not see any analyst who did not have the same opinion as I do, but thing that motivates me the most — is when I start comparing the whole current situation with the Dot-com bubble, the fact is that this bubble busted reaching 6 trillion dollars, the crypto reached only 830 billion yet, in its peak. During Dot-com bubble only middle and rich class had opportunity to invest but not all, in the crypto everybody can invest, regardless of country and day time and it also can be done anonymously from jour home computer, so I think that this is all just the beginning and the real bubble is yet to come, it is not known when it will come — in five or 10 years, but I hope that it will.

Maybe the pros and cons are the most obvious excess crypto. Because that makes the price fluctuate, and will always be interesting to be speculated. Because I think if crypto doesn't get pressure from anywhere, then I'm pretty sure that crypto will also end up as a bubble.
Activity: 209
There's no need to panic. Because eventually, if you have good coins, will return to normal. Sometimes i'm panicking too, but i'm trying not to go crazy about it and sell everything
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Maybe you really trust the encryption market. You are confident in the cryptocurrency you invest in. And I think that when the market falls, we can use this opportunity to invest.
Up and down is the nature of market. By the way, be nervous is inherent, There is no need to take panic. Mostly,
sell your coin if market goes fall but keep patience to earn more profit. Actually, I don't see anything wrong in this situation.
Relax, keep the working with patience.
Activity: 238
I believe that this is the crypto currency and the whole eco system around is the future and it gradually comes to our everyday life and the most important thing is that it will not be stopped. 3-5 years will pass and many spheres of activity will change in a coordinated way. We are guarded by the crypt and look to the future.
Activity: 84
We have certain reasons why we are not panic when the price is so dumb and dropped easily. I'm also ready for the situation of dropping price everyday. Why? because, it is normal. the fluctuating prices of the cryptocurrency really leads the price not stable. but, it sometimes make some advantages for the day-trader. Therefore, just always update our information and our strategy to be in crypto. Never panic, just be patient and wise.That's a good example for all those weak hands. The real investors are holding their coins and have patience. Because they now they cant get million dollars. So for me its also no problem to hold my coins, because i'm a real believer in cryptocurrencies. So i know that the price will rise in future! So just keep calm and hold your coins!
Activity: 182
The only way you can avoid panic sells is if you don't actually need the money. So don't invest your whole stack!
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
it happens probably because you have got a large profit from cryptocurrency, so if the market price goes down then you don't panic.
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
If everyone panics, the value of the coin or token will decrease. it is better to wait for a good time to sell or buy back when the market has decreased.
Activity: 266
For some reason I am sure that the price of the crypto will rise, so I hold it, I did not see any analyst who did not have the same opinion as I do, but thing that motivates me the most — is when I start comparing the whole current situation with the Dot-com bubble, the fact is that this bubble busted reaching 6 trillion dollars, the crypto reached only 830 billion yet, in its peak. During Dot-com bubble only middle and rich class had opportunity to invest but not all, in the crypto everybody can invest, regardless of country and day time and it also can be done anonymously from jour home computer, so I think that this is all just the beginning and the real bubble is yet to come, it is not known when it will come — in five or 10 years, but I hope that it will.

More knowledge certainly makes better investment management. But I think investment management is also very much related to capital. Some panic begins when we come up with capital that must be reversed in the near future, and those who are not strong will come out with losses. Although everyone might agree that crypto is a long-term game.
Activity: 167
I need to concur with this, for many individuals particularly novices, when they see a little reduction in costs it resembles their default reaction is to freeze since they don't see how the market functions. The reality remains that the costs can't remain down perpetually and they will recuperate again with time
Activity: 303
Merit: 2
August 09, 2018, 12:59:05 AM
You do not panic because you understand what it can lead to, and you do it right, you always need to look at the long-term perspective  Wink
In my very own opinion why I really don't panic that much when the market price falls, because I believe and understand what happen in the market. I dont panic because I know that the market will bump up and rise again. So that there's no reason to afraid of. Just wait and have patience on it.
August 09, 2018, 12:34:27 AM
Yes, you don't panic because you know everything, you are experienced so you know what to do when prices fall, I think someone who is experienced will act differently from a newbie.
Activity: 39
August 08, 2018, 11:16:00 PM
I do not panic this market falls because eventually market will be in a good hands in any moment. There are many reasons to hold my btc until now to have patience and the profit that I can get. Holding this time because I kmow this will be rewarding.
Activity: 420
August 08, 2018, 11:15:39 PM
I am not panic because i have regular job, which gives me more income then crypto.
If all going to zero i painless delete all my wallets, this is the best position for long hodl - having regular job
Activity: 665
Merit: 107
August 08, 2018, 11:12:12 PM

You will not panic if you follow rule #1 of investing:
Invest only what you can afford to lose and still be able to sleep well at night.

Soooo glad I followed this. I can HODL for years if needed.
I have no more fiat exposure as well.  Grin
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
August 08, 2018, 11:09:13 PM

Indeed, maybe we are still in the very early stages of crypto growth. But of course regulation will greatly affect volatility in a technology.
But maybe this which makes crypto can survive for a long time, because speculation about its future will always be a mystery.
Activity: 224
August 08, 2018, 03:28:28 AM
You do not panic because you understand what this can lead to, and you are doing everything right, you always need to look at the long-term perspective. And also looking at your status on btt understand what I need to do also
Pages:
Jump to: