Pages:
Author

Topic: Why I do not panic when the market falls - page 5. (Read 3303 times)

Activity: 146
Merit: 0
August 07, 2018, 01:00:18 AM
Explain that you have a better way. When the price of cryptocurrency falls, you will feel that investment will be appropriate at this time. And you think the market decline is only temporary.
Activity: 31
August 07, 2018, 12:57:19 AM
I think the inner feeling tells us that there is no sense in panicking . and the market will return to the previous level and will begin to grow after a while
Activity: 151
Merit: 1
August 07, 2018, 12:46:20 AM
Well I wished I did panic and cash out during early January  I would have being  with good money as of now; sometimes panic is good; many of your portfolio would keep dumping and won't rise or rise significantly when the bull season returns
Activity: 201
August 07, 2018, 12:44:37 AM
Yes, you don't have to panic because panic is no use.
it is normal, because the market is so volatile.
making decision in panic will not profitable.
just wait and be patience until the market recovering.
or you can take this opportunity to buy some coin which have a good future.
you can sell when the market price back to green.
Activity: 308
August 07, 2018, 12:43:30 AM
You don't freak out because you already have a lot of experience in the world of crypto. The market is currently in the fall and as traders, we should not join the panic. Because if a panic we will experience losses. Try to be patient and confident that the market will recover.
Activity: 232
Merit: 5
August 07, 2018, 12:40:42 AM
It is because you have to have a sense of confidence and trust with crypto. that this will bring luck crypto for you. And conditions of falls in the market is a condition that is common. So you've not been affected by the situation.
Activity: 165
August 07, 2018, 12:38:13 AM
Perhaps you are very convinced of the encryption market and believe that the decline in cryptocurrency is only temporary. And when the price of cryptocurrency falls, it is very suitable for investment. But this year's encryption market is very bad, the price has fallen very badly and has not recovered.
Activity: 138
Merit: 10
August 07, 2018, 12:33:05 AM
Likely in light of the fact that you've done your examination and saw how the framework functions. In this way setting your psyche or state of mind the correct way. A correct outlook alongside an idealistic disposition are all we require with a specific end goal to repulse any negativities that can cause freeze or a passionate upheaval. Individuals freeze since they don't comprehend the things they take part in.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
August 07, 2018, 12:29:21 AM
Do not panic ,because I know sooner or later the market will start to grow again . Just worth the wait .
panic will only make us want to sell our cryptocurrency assets. facing a down market requires strong mentality. therefore before investing it is better to train our mental and emotional.
Activity: 140
August 07, 2018, 12:25:58 AM
I do not panic because I do not have an investment so far. For me, the growth and fall of the market all the same. That's when the investments will be dangerous then. But I think tokens change to ethers.
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
August 07, 2018, 12:14:23 AM
One of the thing that causes Panic is Fear of the unknown (FOTU). while some day people whom are into day trading always want to sell when price drops, but every long term holders always wants to keep their coin no matter how the market is going down, they never care about sell off.
Activity: 534
Merit: 250
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
August 07, 2018, 12:13:16 AM
This is called experience. Any long-playing trader stops panicking, no matter what the situation on the market does not add up.
Activity: 60
August 07, 2018, 12:09:02 AM
Do not panic ,because I know sooner or later the market will start to grow again . Just worth the wait .
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
August 06, 2018, 10:55:16 PM
I don't panic whenever the market goes down because panicking won't do good to us personally and it will not make the market recover. Just go with the flow because it will surely recover and just think ways or alternatives on how to survive the market falls.

The reason why I do not panic whenever  the market falls is because I am pretty sure  that the market would eventually recovers soon due to market fluctuations  and I think that is the one of the advantages of price volatility.
Activity: 518
Merit: 16
August 06, 2018, 10:49:29 PM
You are right when the crypto market will drop some people panic and sell their tokens or coins at low prices so there are no plans to hold when the market goes down and I have experience in that so don't sell your coins before reaching the target
You don't panic because you understand what it can cause, and you do it right, you always need to see a long-term perspective
and it needs to be understood is to always use free money to invest in cryptocurrency
Activity: 123
August 06, 2018, 10:24:28 PM
Therefore setting your mind or way of thinking the right way. A right mindset along with an optimistic attitude are all we need in order to repel any negativities that can cause panic or an emotional outburst
Activity: 1680
Merit: 288
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
August 06, 2018, 10:12:18 PM
If we really trust Crypto because the price will return to the highest position even though it takes a long time to hold all the assets we have, we must continue to collect at the lowest price because of the large profits if we continue to collect our assets at the lowest level, and now the market has start to go down and it's time for Buyback.
Activity: 82
August 06, 2018, 08:30:49 PM
I don't panic just because I can afford to lose my investment .
Activity: 210
August 06, 2018, 07:05:49 PM
I don't panic whenever the market goes down because panicking won't do good to us personally and it will not make the market recover. Just go with the flow because it will surely recover and just think ways or alternatives on how to survive the market falls.
Activity: 286
Merit: 100
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
August 06, 2018, 06:55:18 PM
not panic, is the most appropriate attitude. and does not make you lose your assets. market conditions are not stable. believe crypto will be stable in the coming months. we really should understand crypto. so, we won't panic quickly.
Pages:
Jump to: