Pages:
Author

Topic: Why I do not panic when the market falls - page 4. (Read 3303 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 0
August 08, 2018, 03:27:05 AM

You have the famous phrase:
The stock market is a device for transferring money from the impatient to the patient - by Warren Buffett
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
August 08, 2018, 03:25:32 AM
For some reason I am sure that the price of the crypto will rise, so I hold it, I did not see any analyst who did not have the same opinion as I do, but thing that motivates me the most — is when I start comparing the whole current situation with the Dot-com bubble, the fact is that this bubble busted reaching 6 trillion dollars, the crypto reached only 830 billion yet, in its peak. During Dot-com bubble only middle and rich class had opportunity to invest but not all, in the crypto everybody can invest, regardless of country and day time and it also can be done anonymously from jour home computer, so I think that this is all just the beginning and the real bubble is yet to come, it is not known when it will come — in five or 10 years, but I hope that it will.
For me selling coins when the market is down is not good because aside from losing our money in this situation we cannot learn something on how to be a good trader but in fact this feeling of a trader especially for a beginner cannot be denied. I already experienced like this but I have learned that when the market is fall it is the best time to buy for coin which has good potential in the future.
Merit: 100
August 08, 2018, 03:25:20 AM
The market capitalization of cryptocurrency is still very small compare to many asset class and what that tells is that there is big room for increase Ib valuation of many quality cryptocurrency.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
August 08, 2018, 03:22:36 AM
I also know that the crypto world is a very long-term journey, and I know we will be able to wipe out this market very quickly if we try to so I try to keep my decisions calm and I expect a big growth in two or three years.
August 08, 2018, 03:22:33 AM
Really true and inspired. Me including all crypto lovers also hoping for the same.  Surely, it will become bounce back one day for sure. 
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
August 08, 2018, 03:19:41 AM
I'm gonna remain optimistic as well. This is what a lot of people don't understand about, what the masses believe becomes reality. So I hope the masses in Blockchain in general can keep on being optimistic and create the reality we want in our minds now and live by that.
Activity: 275
August 08, 2018, 03:13:21 AM
I do not panic when the market falls, because I have the patience to withstand my coins before the growth of the market and for sale at such a favorable price for me.
Activity: 266
August 08, 2018, 03:12:50 AM
Crypto stocks are so difficult to predict and the value of the market is normal, and I don't think it's necessary to panic. This technology is used by most people so the price increase of the coin will follow so let's all continue to support crypto.
Activity: 361
August 08, 2018, 03:05:17 AM
In the middle of this year 2018, Bitcoin was around $6K and it surprisingly went up to $8K. Fortunately or unfortunately, it is back to $6K again and it can surprisingly shoot up again. So you don't have to panic if you are hodling, and you have to be joyful if you are now buying.
Activity: 149
August 08, 2018, 02:47:38 AM
When you trust the sure future of crypto, you will never panic, the price up and down a little will not affect. In the long term, all will increase strongly, I believe that Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 93
August 08, 2018, 02:42:13 AM
Yet the current fall of the coin in the crypto market we are in a bearish period, although there is no reason to panic
Activity: 165
August 08, 2018, 02:40:35 AM
When the market falls, if you don't panic, then you really believe in the encryption market. You think that the price of cryptocurrency will pick up sooner or later. And when the price falls, you will think that this is very suitable for investment.
Activity: 141
August 08, 2018, 02:13:21 AM
When you know enough about this market, then you will not be moved to panic, because we have experienced a large decline and rise in this market, which is very normal, I believe that the market will rise again soon, so This is why you don't panic.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
August 08, 2018, 02:12:35 AM
when crypto prices go down, many people panic and sell their crypto and actually they make the mistake of selling at a low price, it is better to keep on holding and wait for crypto prices to recover and have a high price again
You do not panic when the prices here in cryptocurrency go down because you understand how crypto really works. It's not about the prices it's about the people who can manage to stay calm and be alright because they believe that crypto's ups and downs are normal and it shouldn't be the cause of panicking.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
August 08, 2018, 01:57:36 AM
when crypto prices go down, many people panic and sell their crypto and actually they make the mistake of selling at a low price, it is better to keep on holding and wait for crypto prices to recover and have a high price again
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
August 08, 2018, 01:50:29 AM
For some reason I am sure that the price of the crypto will rise, so I hold it, I did not see any analyst who did not have the same opinion as I do, but thing that motivates me the most — is when I start comparing the whole current situation with the Dot-com bubble, the fact is that this bubble busted reaching 6 trillion dollars, the crypto reached only 830 billion yet, in its peak. During Dot-com bubble only middle and rich class had opportunity to invest but not all, in the crypto everybody can invest, regardless of country and day time and it also can be done anonymously from jour home computer, so I think that this is all just the beginning and the real bubble is yet to come, it is not known when it will come — in five or 10 years, but I hope that it will.

I think panic exists when we want instant profits. And what has been done so far is that crypto works in the long run.
I think if our goal orientation is a long-term investment, and of course it's on the right coin, then we will be fine.
Activity: 223
August 07, 2018, 03:02:23 AM
Thanks for the information. As a good with lot of experience in crypto trading would not jump into dumping or panic selling his token because of the dwindling prices in the market.
Activity: 91
"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"
August 07, 2018, 02:46:13 AM
I don't panic as well but in the current pause I am quite worried because it is more serious than decreasing. Falling is not so frightening than stopping in developing.
Activity: 142
August 07, 2018, 01:33:44 AM
Yeah I think we should not sell the tokens or coins that we are holding when the price was falls. I would like to take more investments on it while the price was cheaper than before. Try to motivating and be optimist to get a massive profit in future. Panic selling just make the price falling more and more.
Activity: 189
August 07, 2018, 01:04:55 AM
I concur we have to remain quiet and dependably be prepared when confronting this sort of circumstance and our understanding will be tried on to what extent would we be able to bear this yet as long as we comprehend what to improve the situation beyond any doubt we can defeat this all and at last we will succeed it.
Pages:
Jump to: