Pages:
Author

Topic: Why I Don't Do Bounty Campaigns & Why You Shouldn't Either - page 3. (Read 18314 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528
It can be very frustrating when you spend so much time and energy creating post and contents only for one not to get the deserved pay but at the same time for the purpose of those who do not have money to purchase coins or tokens the only hope is to keep working on bounties while they hope they get good ones that would pay the deserved earnings.

So I do not completely participation in bounty programs. This is still the best and fastest way to get coins for those who do not have money to invest.
Activity: 966
Merit: 513
You need to ignore such scams first by learning the project better. I consider ceasing doing abundance crusades since a portion of the abundance isn't productive currently to be completely forthright however we have to investigate well which abundance to join. Who knows we can hit a jewel abundance crusade that will drives us to a favorable luck.

I simply keep doing it on the grounds that perhaps one time it will return again simply like the days of yore where one token from another had decent esteem however for now.  It's kind of elusive a few diamonds in various abundance. Simply don't quit doing it since you will never recognize what will occur later on.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Your post reflects the market condition, you are not the only that experience these two people suffer here investors and bounty hunters, and this is the reason why ICO is now in a big messed and I'm glad I'm out of it.
Really many of us are happy to be out of icos market. Investors has really lose money to scam and abandoned icos and the bounty hunters has work tirelessly without payment or been paid with worthless tokens.  I am also out of icos investments for good.

That's the sad part with scam icos since devs only want money and they don't even think about the effort that people make to promote their projects.  It makes the ico bounties in  general, less attractive for hunters.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
Joining a campaign without researching much will get you such a result. You should have more research on projects before joining a campaign. Besides, the nature of the current market is something like unworthy for bounty.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
Yes, the last half of the year has been very stingy with good bounty. And even good bounty still delay payments, but even now you can earn good money, if you choose the right projects. My income has fallen sharply compared with 2017, but still I still earn good money from bounty. Enough to make more efforts to select projects.
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
Your post reflects the market condition, you are not the only that experience these two people suffer here investors and bounty hunters, and this is the reason why ICO is now in a big messed and I'm glad I'm out of it.
Really many of us are happy to be out of icos market. Investors has really lose money to scam and abandoned icos and the bounty hunters has work tirelessly without payment or been paid with worthless tokens.  I am also out of icos investments for good.
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
But still the chance of making money from the bitcoin paying signature campaigns are getting rare and the payouts becomes nothing in these days.

Still lot of members doing bounties and they are ready to take risk of making big or nothing I will say worthy to try.
Activity: 259
Merit: 17
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
www.daxico.com
I agree with this because i've been in a situation too that i feel i don't get what i really deserved to. Been working hard to do the required weekly activities of a bounty campaign for a couple of weeks but at the end of the day, it turned out that i got into a scam ICO. But that's ok for me, besides, i am not investing money on it.
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
Swachhcoin is a scam project. YES, they gave all the award and expressed great gratitude. But this is not the result. The result is that there are new rules, the price will fall very much and people will immediately sell those 10% of the rewards that will receive. As a result, the project will understand that he has nothing to do on the stock exchange and just disappear. I'm sorry your time but projects such as Swachhcoin very much.
Activity: 812
Merit: 310
So a few months ago I did some bounty work for a company called Swachhcoin. Like many of you, I spent countless hours developing and creating posts that highlighted key features of the platform. Fast forward several months...they tell all of us bounty campaign participants that we will have to pass KYC to receive the NEW swachhcoin tokens (SWACHH). My previous Swachhcoin tokens (SCX) are now worth $0 and I will have to do KYC to get my new usable tokens. Also, they set a monthly limit of how many tokens we can sell. We will receive 10% each month to prevent dumping. I like this idea, but NONE of this was presented during the bounty campaign period. I also bought 2 ETH worth of tokens and they've delayed the project at least 2 times! To me, this is unprofessional, ridiculous, and outlandish. Sorry for the rant, but this is the exact reason I've been slowly putting my money into projects that I think have a future. I'm trying to stay away from the bad apples and put some leftover money aside into Bitcoin, Nauticus, Ethereum, EOS, and even XRP.
KYC became even more and more natural in crypto world, but it depends to us whether to do KYC or not.
Even in some exchange, they also implement KYC in order to be able to withdraw our tokens kept in the market.
Activity: 280
Merit: 14
Well the op should not talk about bounty campaign when he/she has not earned the minimal 1 merit.
Well I do bounty campaign but I prefer bitcoin paying campaigns
Activity: 938
Merit: 13
AMEPAY
If we see the bounty trends when market started going up from the 3rd quarter of 2017 every one wanted to participate and earn big bucks from bounty campaigns and we did saw the number of bounty participants grew from dozens to hundreds and then thousands but niw the scenario has changed now due to slow markets and poor performing icos that have cut short the bounty rewards with extended campaigns and small rewards the number of bounty participants is again decreasing and if the market situation prevails we will see bounty hunters go back to dozens again but lets hope market will recover now.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
Never have bad ideas with bounty campaign and bounty participants, how come an ICO project could be famous without thousand bounty participants are promoted an ICO project, never have new ICO will be success without have bounty participants.
Bitcoin didn't hae any ICO. but still it becomes most valuable crypto currency.

So people got feeling that ICOs are started to make money not for contributing the crypto currency's future.
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
So a few months ago I did some bounty work for a company called Swachhcoin. Like many of you, I spent countless hours developing and creating posts that highlighted key features of the platform. Fast forward several months...they tell all of us bounty campaign participants that we will have to pass KYC to receive the NEW swachhcoin tokens (SWACHH). My previous Swachhcoin tokens (SCX) are now worth $0 and I will have to do KYC to get my new usable tokens. Also, they set a monthly limit of how many tokens we can sell. We will receive 10% each month to prevent dumping. I like this idea, but NONE of this was presented during the bounty campaign period. I also bought 2 ETH worth of tokens and they've delayed the project at least 2 times! To me, this is unprofessional, ridiculous, and outlandish. Sorry for the rant, but this is the exact reason I've been slowly putting my money into projects that I think have a future. I'm trying to stay away from the bad apples and put some leftover money aside into Bitcoin, Nauticus, Ethereum, EOS, and even XRP.

It depends, I guess you have experience a very problematic experience about joining a bounty hunting. Especially choosing the worst ICO you can join. But in the mean time, I think it is still reasonable to join bounties at the moment.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
Never have bad ideas with bounty campaign and bounty participants, how come an ICO project could be famous without thousand bounty participants are promoted an ICO project, never have new ICO will be success without have bounty participants.
Activity: 329
Merit: 22
So a few months ago I did some bounty work for a company called Swachhcoin. Like many of you, I spent countless hours developing and creating posts that highlighted key features of the platform. Fast forward several months...they tell all of us bounty campaign participants that we will have to pass KYC to receive the NEW swachhcoin tokens (SWACHH). My previous Swachhcoin tokens (SCX) are now worth $0 and I will have to do KYC to get my new usable tokens.
It is a problem that bounty hunters are scammed so often. But honest projects don't do this. Only projects who are scams are not caring to have a community do it and it will hurt the project in long term that they have not paid bounty hunters.

Sorry for the rant, but this is the exact reason I've been slowly putting my money into projects that I think have a future. I'm trying to stay away from the bad apples and put some leftover money aside into Bitcoin, Nauticus, Ethereum, EOS, and even XRP.
It is if you can trust the team of an ICO you can also do the bounty. Good projects will pay because they care for the community.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
You have to accept the fact that whenever we join any bounty we have to follow their rules and I believe that each campaign have their disclaimer that they can change the rules at anytime. ive been there, I also invest to the project whenever I join campaigns but since last year it was a total loss.

The downside of participating in a bounty campaign is that they can change their rules whatever they want. And those participants has nothing to do but to accept the changes. Worst thing is, they will announce a new rule that might against with the participants right after the bounty ends. Anyway, I haven't tried investing in the bounties that I've joined.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
You have to accept the fact that whenever we join any bounty we have to follow their rules and I believe that each campaign have their disclaimer that they can change the rules at anytime. ive been there, I also invest to the project whenever I join campaigns but since last year it was a total loss.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
There are good bounties from good projects like Brain-Space. You just have to search for good ones
Pages:
Jump to: