Pages:
Author

Topic: Why I Don't Do Bounty Campaigns & Why You Shouldn't Either - page 6. (Read 18314 times)

Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
Unfortunately, the campaigns no longer offer good earnings. Moreover, campaigns with or without good earning potential create various challenges and destroy the labor and the time spent by the participants. KYC and similar transactions, of course, are a good thing in terms of security and abuse of campaigns with multiple memberships, but it is also a fact that these regulations negatively affect the participants. In particular, you experience an event like the event that you live unfortunately it does not deal with people. It can be really sad for us to give so much time, to save a lot of dreams and to be frustrated as a result of all these events.
copper member
Activity: 287
Merit: 1
So a few months ago I did some bounty work for a company called Swachhcoin. Like many of you, I spent countless hours developing and creating posts that highlighted key features of the platform. Fast forward several months...they tell all of us bounty campaign participants that we will have to pass KYC to receive the NEW swachhcoin tokens (SWACHH). My previous Swachhcoin tokens (SCX) are now worth $0 and I will have to do KYC to get my new usable tokens. Also, they set a monthly limit of how many tokens we can sell. We will receive 10% each month to prevent dumping. I like this idea, but NONE of this was presented during the bounty campaign period. I also bought 2 ETH worth of tokens and they've delayed the project at least 2 times! To me, this is unprofessional, ridiculous, and outlandish. Sorry for the rant, but this is the exact reason I've been slowly putting my money into projects that I think have a future. I'm trying to stay away from the bad apples and put some leftover money aside into Bitcoin, Nauticus, Ethereum, EOS, and even XRP.
It's a matter of how you choose the bounty campaigns that you will join in. Actually, if you choose other bounties that are good, you don't need to spend money and still get a profitable amount of money. So next time you choose to do bounty again, be careful what you pick.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 887
indeed most bounties always have their own problems in the case of Swachhcoin that can still be said to be not too severe because it only asks for KYC and the rewards are shared every month, my story is worse than this I follow the required KYC bounty but do it when their platform becomes , a problem is they changed the plan in ico which made the bounty participants lose their reward in the form of tokens and was replaced with shit services that were not useful to me and they offered it from 1-6 months
Activity: 1876
Merit: 259
the current bounty campaign should not be made a basic job that can produce something.
this must be remembered only coin is free and don't have to hope it will be something big just do what you want to do don't exceed the limit, if you find a good project then the results will also be good.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
All promlema in choosing the right and fair ICO. With the current level of bad faith of developers and impunity of fraudsters, the company for rewards ceased to be attractive. And many participants left, and who remained are experiencing headaches from what is happening and resentment
Activity: 788
I see their telegram & the bounty chat the project have some really weird and problem, Do you think this project just another shit ICO again ? they raised a good money from the investor.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
Well it's bad that you encountered this kind of project, not all project end up like that, but for now most of them got difficulty to try to prevent the dumping and put a good price on the coin, this could be a good lesson for all bounty hunters to do a more thorough research before participating, read the whitepaper, try to search the aim and the vision of the project
Activity: 1064
Merit: 112
To avoid such experience pal try to join In any finished projects wherein less worries because of being reliable and trustworthy .,because some of fresh project nowadays that always emerge on this forum and even out side of this forum are always turn onto ponz after. so much better to become practical on this kind of business to make sure everything will be fine.  
Activity: 2100
Merit: 174
we are aware of the risks in joining bounty campaigns so your kind of story is within expectations on this space. You don't need to necessarily stop doing bounties, you also don't need to put a lot of energy into it since you can never know if it would turn out as a scam. Just do it when you have free time--similar to like a part-time job.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
There are many such scam projects. but it's ridiculous and unbearable. But we are just a bounty hunters, we need to accept the fact that we've partnered with scammers and lack of professionalism.
We need to improve our ICO project analysis skills if we don't want to be fooled.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
So a few months ago I did some bounty work for a company called Swachhcoin. Like many of you, I spent countless hours developing and creating posts that highlighted key features of the platform. Fast forward several months...they tell all of us bounty campaign participants that we will have to pass KYC to receive the NEW swachhcoin tokens (SWACHH). My previous Swachhcoin tokens (SCX) are now worth $0 and I will have to do KYC to get my new usable tokens. Also, they set a monthly limit of how many tokens we can sell. We will receive 10% each month to prevent dumping. I like this idea, but NONE of this was presented during the bounty campaign period. I also bought 2 ETH worth of tokens and they've delayed the project at least 2 times! To me, this is unprofessional, ridiculous, and outlandish. Sorry for the rant, but this is the exact reason I've been slowly putting my money into projects that I think have a future. I'm trying to stay away from the bad apples and put some leftover money aside into Bitcoin, Nauticus, Ethereum, EOS, and even XRP.
Exactly the team who wrote the "Terms and Condition including Rules "on its Marketing campaign or Bounty Campaign are also the violators of its own rules. Its a sad truth nowdays in Bounty Hunters are "cheated" in technical reason! But some of the Bounty campaigns are still honest and truthfully applied the Terms and Condition therein.
Activity: 868
Merit: 279
more than half the ICO bounties you're participating in won't make it. At least you didn't invest in the project like the actual investors that get screwed when their tokens hit exchanges, if that ever happens in the first place.

You have to identify good projects and stick with those. Over the weeks you'll have a feeling which ones aren't good and which ones do have a chance in the markets. Even then, if an ICO is successful and you get a good amount of tokens, their value is never going to be rewarding unless it's a bull market, then some bounties do pay off. Right now, only a few ICOs are worth it and if you're willing to put the effort in curating the best ones, it might be rewarding at the end.
Activity: 668
DogData
It seems to me to continue all the same, because so we will be able to get tokens for free without any investment that can make a profit!
of course with the bounty campaign it's a better and easier way to earn income or coins for free. so the bounty is very useful for me, of course
Activity: 980
Merit: 261

that is very clear that the team has the most control over their tokens, they can delay the progress if they want or even what they have done to your investment, that is the problem with today's ICO there was no security for the investors.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567

I understand your concern and it is also the concerns of so many bounty hunters, stop investing in ICO and just go for stable coins in the market or better wait for the coins to get into the market and right now, it's not the best idea to do bounty hunting for ICO.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
this is very similar to last month's case, namely the lyfe.health project, they distribute tokens for hunter bounties every 10% every month for 10 months, and they also use a bounty manager who I think is bad and unprofessional. they always change the rules and don't update the participants who are confused. spreadsheets are always suddenly replaced. right now they are giving new rules, which must be for bounty hunters. they like not respecting hunter bounties when participants ask questions or aspirations because they also have rights.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Anything you said doesn't matter for me, i will keep on doing bounty campaign, the reason would be because this is my way on making some investment.
With all the bounty reward that i get, i could save them for the future, hoping that it could give me a fortune.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I know that at the moment it's terrible time for crypto world so it's very difficult to find out a good bounty campaign to join but that doesn't mean it's impossible to find out a good bounty campaign to join or stay away from bounty campaign Smiley. There are still good bounty campaigns to join for example WPP bounty campaign. Try to spend more time at looking for good campaign then you'll find out good bounty to join but you guys shouldn't stop joining bounty campaign.
fvb
Activity: 1470
Merit: 13
Also spent a lot of time on this project.  He wrote articles about the platform.  I studied the project thoroughly,  And now it is.  Disappointed
Activity: 644
IMHO if one of ICO changed rules this is not right, but you should participate more bounty programmes maybe some of them can still succeed. Just be patient and choose ICO wisely.
Pages:
Jump to: