Pages:
Author

Topic: Why I won't give up - page 9. (Read 15935 times)

Activity: 437
Merit: 100
April 07, 2019, 10:25:58 AM
If we see the price of Bitcoin low and hurrying to leave the crypto market, it is a big mistake. Because the crypto market changes continuously today, the price drops a few seconds after the unpredictable changes. I will not leave town. crypto school when Bitcoin gives me much hope in this life.
Activity: 798
Merit: 17
Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media
April 07, 2019, 10:06:38 AM
Competent and visionary people here. New technologies are the future. Many people are consciously engaged in investing. But many are here only because they invested a lot of money for instant income and there is no sense to leave the projects. They're waiting for the lift. That's right.
I feel their patience will be paid off later and indeed they have to be patient for that to be able to benefit from the market increase they are waiting for, hopefully we will all be able to get our dreams
Already now it is visible, those who were frightened at the beginning of the year and left the crypto currency, obviously regret it now, and those who did not give up and even continued to invest, are now collecting profits

we should all be sure that crypto will certainly grow. so indeed we shouldn't need to worry and don't just give up. because something that is done with patience and sincerity will certainly produce the results we want.
now is a great time for investment, the main cryptocurrencies are gaining momentum, and this trend should continue
Activity: 1092
Merit: 269
April 05, 2019, 06:16:26 PM
Competent and visionary people here. New technologies are the future. Many people are consciously engaged in investing. But many are here only because they invested a lot of money for instant income and there is no sense to leave the projects. They're waiting for the lift. That's right.
I feel their patience will be paid off later and indeed they have to be patient for that to be able to benefit from the market increase they are waiting for, hopefully we will all be able to get our dreams
Already now it is visible, those who were frightened at the beginning of the year and left the crypto currency, obviously regret it now, and those who did not give up and even continued to invest, are now collecting profits

we should all be sure that crypto will certainly grow. so indeed we shouldn't need to worry and don't just give up. because something that is done with patience and sincerity will certainly produce the results we want.
Activity: 490
April 05, 2019, 05:05:21 PM
Activity: 798
Merit: 527
April 05, 2019, 05:03:50 PM
If you have nothing to go with then dont loss you fate incrypto currency. For me which dont have jobs out there crypto currency has really big impact to my life. It gives enough money to spend out for each month. Even in this situation there are still profitable acrivity just do more effort to find those things.
A lot of people started this with Faucets. I started with Faucets when I was still a newbie cause I didn’t want to invest any money. No one thought me about cyptocurrency, I just got to know about it by myself and I started working on it. And from then till now, it has benefited me in a lot of ways. So, if anyone would try to discourage me now, it is not going to be possible, cause even now I’m still making money from it.

I don’t really have time for what people has to say in this forum, I just work hard and do my thing. That’s why you should study the market, know how everything works and try to do your research and analysis on prices by yourself. If you keep on waiting for people to give you tips, you will just be confused.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
April 04, 2019, 09:30:03 PM
copper member
Activity: 150
Merit: 0
April 04, 2019, 09:26:32 PM
Nice write up. Almost all crypto enthusiasts in early 2017 and beyond came in through btc faucets to earn to multiple negative zero digits of bitcoin, ethereum, doge coin etc and since then  things have improved. Cryptocurency business is still young with a lot of potential and if you are knowledgeable enough, you will know better than listening to naysayers
Activity: 401
April 04, 2019, 09:05:23 PM
We will certainly not know that great feeling of happiness and contentment if at some point we easily gives up to life's disappointments/challenges. Everything that we're experiencing and facing now with our dealings with cryptocurrencies - dreadful bear market; extensive losses; scams; etc - were all just temporary. Sooner or later, our dilemma will be over and eventually things/situation in the crypto world will change for the better and to our benefit.
Because, all good things will come to those who persevere and wait.
Activity: 812
Merit: 10
https://hovr.site/
April 04, 2019, 07:57:35 PM
Dont Give up but make sure you are expanding everyday to greater limits challenging yourself is actually the key to success so if you dont you will stagnate ofcourse so always find your reason to forge one more step but just know it wont be that easy it takes sacrifice and dedications
Activity: 2856
Merit: 644
https://duelbits.com/
April 04, 2019, 07:23:36 PM
Yes, I will not give up, I am still optimistic in the future, now there are still a number of bounty campaigns that I follow, even though I haven't got the results but I have to remain confident and patient if in the future I will get maximum results from my hard work
At least you don't give up on any situation.
There is always a miracle for hard workers. and Bitcoin today has given a good signal, up a few percent in one day.
Activity: 728
Merit: 14
April 04, 2019, 06:55:52 PM
not giving up is not easy. i have noticed that the last weeks again and again. that is why i took a little break and am now fully motivated again. crypto will not lose me so fast.  Cheesy
Activity: 1372
Merit: 252
April 04, 2019, 06:50:34 PM
I'm sick and tired of negative thoughts people are passing unto each other of here and believe me that won't help anybody ,infact its an act of discouragement which s not needed at all as an investor

- in the past I started with faucet ,yes you heard me right,I never had cash to buy coins so I kept gathering SATs through faucets and at that time bitcoin was at 1000+ per one so faucets payout was still very good and I did this for several months till 2017 bullrun and I make good profit through faucets ,why I'm sharing this is

+Sometimes you have to stay positive to achieve aims,neglect the negative thoughts ,I was in a very bad shape then and today I'm glad I'm able to have good big portfolio but LOOK WHERE I START FROM ,bounties and airdrops don't pay like in the past they say ,does that mean THEY WILL NEVER PAY AGAIN? What have you learned to be able to SPOT GOOD projects ?

-I won't give up because good things don't come easily ,just don't expect that you will make thousands of money as if money falls from the sky ,accept the challenges and you will get better than yesterday.

-people are saying ICOS are bad they don't pay ,same to airdrops too ,please kindly look at the profile of those spreading this news they still have SiGNATURES on there profiles means they don't give up ,you shouldn't too ,believe that things will get better with time and make yourself a better person than yesterday

-Scammers are making almost all ICO looks bad I accept but if we extract the scammers as if they never exist what about market condition? We can't do anything about it as it will take time to recover ,please let's not be weaklings ,let's stay strong ,keep patience alive and keep learning so we can get better at spoting good projects ,thank you.
Yes, keep learning from what has happened and we experience it. Many people give bad news, as if they want to make us sell the coins we have. And for ICO itself, it is better for us to observe and analyze it ourselves about the ICO project that we will follow and not just listen to other people's words, do what we think is right and will benefit us.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol
April 04, 2019, 06:37:41 PM
Although there have been a severe dip yet still anytime you see the market you get some form of hope for the future. The price keeps on appreciating little by little. Now its hit 5K very amazing. We aren't giving up now irrespective of the surrounding condition
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
April 04, 2019, 05:42:27 PM
Well.. I also agree that spreading negative thoughts and writing negative things only can cause discourage. It’s good to be realistic but we shouldn’t spread only the negative things. Crypto market has alot of benefits and we’ve seen it already. I’m not giving up because i believe another bull season eventually will come.  
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
April 04, 2019, 12:41:45 AM
Activity: 602
https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg
April 04, 2019, 12:15:55 AM
Yes, I will not give up, I am still optimistic in the future, now there are still a number of bounty campaigns that I follow, even though I haven't got the results but I have to remain confident and patient if in the future I will get maximum results from my hard work
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
April 03, 2019, 10:18:47 PM
I have participating many different bounties and some of them are not paying me for my hard work but i would not give because i am still getting profit of some good bounties, patience is very important here in crypto industry in order to you success.
That's alright, by still continuing, eventually you will find better project that pays what they promise.
With new ICO style, scammers will not be able to penetrate in the market, we should be happy with that, and also the market is bullish
so most likely people will be happily investing again and there will be more projects to come.

As long as we don't risk money, that's alright, we do the job, sometimes we receive nothing, let go, and sometimes if we paid, we hope the value will increase so we can compensate ourselves with our effort spent.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 379
April 03, 2019, 09:20:16 PM
I have participating many different bounties and some of them are not paying me for my hard work but i would not give because i am still getting profit of some good bounties, patience is very important here in crypto industry in order to you success.
Activity: 552
Merit: 1
April 03, 2019, 07:57:35 PM
It is not necessary to pass , today's growth has shown that we can return the prices by the end of the year , I think now it is not necessary to sell but rather to invest
I also look forward to invest now. In fact, when I saw the rate at which the market is moving uptrend, I thought within me that if I could just have the fund to invest, I would have partook in it.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 253
April 03, 2019, 07:55:41 PM
We should not give up because it is the best thing to do. Whatever we experience today, whether it is difficulty in doing transactions, trading or investing will result in lessons learned. When the good times come, we will surely appreciate those things that we have gone through and conquered. We just need to be patient and still calm. Don't be so affected with FUD because it is normal especially here in Cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: