Pages:
Author

Topic: Why I won't give up - page 10. (Read 15935 times)

copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
April 03, 2019, 07:47:23 PM
There might be a reason why I am still here hoping in the cryptocurrency space to get better. Before, I am trying my best to gain profit here without a fiat investment, it was very hard till I figure out that utilizing my signature tab can get me money. In that case, I learned that my crypto space life would even be better if I focus on new things, figuring out the potential of my account, to help others and to grow as well.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 295
GOD is TRUE
April 03, 2019, 07:40:44 PM
Everything we have done so far is indeed our effort to get the best results even though in the end we cannot get the others but remain patient and diligent that we must prioritize because we are truly only humans who can only try and all decisions will be determined by our creator so that many pray for the good of us all and keep up the spirit.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
April 03, 2019, 07:13:44 PM
Crypto is still young. Many are still in the phase of trying to understand how it works hence you have to tolerate the bad words of discouragement...
I agree with you, it is not surprising that such a young market behaves so unstable, it is easy to influence it, when more time passes and the audience will grow, understand all the nuances of the cryptocurrency, there will be calmer times
copper member
Activity: 411
Merit: 1
April 03, 2019, 06:59:16 PM
Crypto is still young. Many are still in the phase of trying to understand how it works hence you have to tolerate the bad words of discouragement...
Activity: 255
Merit: 12
April 03, 2019, 06:56:21 PM
Only cowards and short sighted people give up when they are faced with hard challenges.  Why give up, when you are given the chance of becoming strong both emotionally and financially.  Understanding the crypto space is the first step of not giving up..
copper member
Activity: 96
Merit: 0
April 03, 2019, 05:10:50 PM
Haha, giving up would be the last thing on my mind right now, because the crypto market is showing some good signs and 
my portfolio is eventually learning how to smile again.  Grin
Activity: 190
April 03, 2019, 09:28:27 AM
I won't give up on cryptocurrency specially now that the market is getting green and btc already rising as we saw its almost near at 5000$ and its a good sign for the crypto market recovery so why we should give up now if we  are on the good rally of cryptocurrency.
copper member
Activity: 336
April 03, 2019, 06:44:13 AM
I have come to t-e realization that the negative attitudes of investors and  traders can cause so much harm to the cryptocurrency Market.
Our attitudes matters a lot .
So I agree with you that we should put up positive attitudes and quit peddling unfounded rumours.
The market situation will not remain like this forever and we can even see changes in the market already.
Activity: 798
Merit: 17
Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media
April 03, 2019, 06:27:32 AM
The most patient will be rewarded, finally a more significant growth begins. It was already noticeable for a long time and now it materialized.
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
April 02, 2019, 04:31:01 PM
Why would I give up on crypto when a coin like bitcoin can just rise from 4k$ to 5k$ within 24 hours and give me such a huge profit. Its all about patience. There is no way crypto is going to die.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
April 02, 2019, 03:27:36 PM
If you have nothing to go with then dont loss you fate incrypto currency. For me which dont have jobs out there crypto currency has really big impact to my life. It gives enough money to spend out for each month. Even in this situation there are still profitable acrivity just do more effort to find those things.
Yeah crypto currency has good impact on our  life and it is giving us good life style that we have been struggling for it, we are able to work online we are able to earn even if we are not having anything to do, there are so many bounties that we can hold at low price because we already have some other source to gain the amount of money that we need for our life with bounties activities.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 116
April 02, 2019, 10:14:13 AM
To achieve your aim in this world you have to be on the right mindset and stay positive even if things seems going side ways ,that's the spirit of success ,I won't give up because I really believe that cryptocurrency will be successful on the long run and in a very short term from now all human will embrace the technology
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
April 02, 2019, 10:06:38 AM
Why i won't give up? because there is nothing to give up, Everything will be good and a bright future for us. Market is starting to grow and the long time of waiting is coming to an end. Giving up is just a loss, we find the right choice in here.
Activity: 672
Merit: 105
April 02, 2019, 09:56:02 AM
We will always be here to always work hard collecting coins after coins, no matter whether in bad situations or favorable situations because we always believe in crypto, and I am sure if the situation will change for the better so we will benefit from what we have done.
Activity: 299
Merit: 10
April 02, 2019, 09:32:01 AM
I have done various bounties and also airdrop but have not received satisfactory results. I will not give up on choosing a bounty or airdrop, because I'm sure someday I will find a good bounty. I am sure that by following the bounty my income will be better.
true with high enthusiasm we will certainly be able to reach our dreams to get what we want even though many bounties and airdrops are scam but with high enthusiasm we can certainly find good things and be kept away from evil even though many people give up bounties and aidrops precisely there I struggled.
Activity: 518
April 02, 2019, 09:25:07 AM
It is not necessary to pass , today's growth has shown that we can return the prices by the end of the year , I think now it is not necessary to sell but rather to invest
Activity: 455
Merit: 13
April 02, 2019, 09:11:49 AM
I agree with your opinion, we only as bounty hunters are not supposed to verify kyc with reward that are also very small, if there is a bounty campaign that requires for kyc maybe I will not follow the bounty because it is not necessary we are just bounty hunter
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
April 02, 2019, 07:54:03 AM
I also spent some time collecting faucets before joining here. The main problem is many people are expecting too much from cryptos. They want to get rich quickly, it is not a quick get rich scheme. You have to be patient, if you want to be successful in crypto.
Activity: 388
Merit: 100
All-in-One Crypto Payment Solution
April 02, 2019, 07:21:14 AM
If you have nothing to go with then dont loss you fate incrypto currency. For me which dont have jobs out there crypto currency has really big impact to my life. It gives enough money to spend out for each month. Even in this situation there are still profitable acrivity just do more effort to find those things.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
April 02, 2019, 05:58:29 AM
So friends. Everything is just looking at the graphics. All things grows. This means that it is not worth it today. We need to work more and we will succeed. I think so. The market is green and this is great news for all those who wanted to leave the market.
indeed what you say is true and to be able to get something you want you have to be able to work hard but you have to know that now to be able to get a job it is not as easy as you imagine and indeed humans must be able to work to get money and survive .
there are no results obtained instantly, of course they earn money by working hard, but with different ways to produce it.

Cryptocurrency is currently green, this is good news because we can smile, but don't be too happy first because maybe the market can go down again.
we can only pray and try to hope the market will increase and can rise high.
Pages:
Jump to: