Pages:
Author

Topic: Why ICOs are great - page 11. (Read 808 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 0
June 02, 2018, 06:02:22 AM
Personally i Think they are great because investing just  became a lot easier and cheaper. We just have to pay attention to only invest in decent projects. i would say MVP and massive proof of competence or even a working business build off the sweat of the owner and team. Maybe then they should look for investors, and if the project is great LETS MAKE SOME MONEY Wink
Activity: 392
Merit: 21
June 02, 2018, 05:54:17 AM
ICOs are great because it is where and when the altcoins initialized or introduce their projects and platforms to the public audience.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
June 02, 2018, 05:46:58 AM
After development of bitcoin a lot of cryptocurrencies have been established and all the token is followed by the process of ICO. Through ICO many organizations are raising funds for different currencies also offering public bounty in exchange of their tokens.
I believe its a win win situation for both the participants and entrepreneur. At the start of ICO the token price are set at their lowest so there is a huge possibility of profits in investing on ICO. Moreover participants can get discount during the ICO period. 
What do you think about ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: