Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is Africa stuck in the stone age? - page 4. (Read 11258 times)

Activity: 226
Merit: 100
December 26, 2014, 08:18:03 PM
Hispanic-Black =)

Maybe you (white) guys can find some vacant plots in the neighborhood of the native-american reservations to make your own reservations Smiley.

im not white

OK. Then replace "you (white) guys" with "your (white) guys" and "make your own" with "make their own". Is this OK now Smiley?

No it's not ok. All people are alike. Better stop dividing them. This will not lead you anywhere. We all living on the same planet.

Their is a thing called subspecies you know that right?
Good luck trying to find a good definition of 'subspecies'

a category in biological classification that ranks immediately below a species and designates a population of a particular geographic region genetically distinguishable from other such populations of the same species and capable of interbreeding successfully with them where its range overlaps theirs

a named subdivision (as a race or variety) of a taxonomic species

so a donkey would be a subspecies of a horse or vice versa?

No because a donkey and a horse can mate but their offspring cant have babies. so no
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386
December 26, 2014, 07:48:25 PM
No it's not ok. All people are alike. Better stop dividing them. This will not lead you anywhere. We all living on the same planet.

a category in biological classification that ranks immediately below a species and designates a population of a particular geographic region genetically distinguishable from other such populations of the same species and capable of interbreeding successfully with them where its range overlaps theirs

"a population of a particular geographic region genetically distinguishable from other such populations"?
That would mean 3 subspecies: 'sub-sahara-african', 'east asian' and 'european'.
The 'overlap' is kind of big. Where do you draw the line?

these guys all think Africa is like, a country or something
Activity: 675
Merit: 513
December 26, 2014, 06:31:16 PM

"a population of a particular geographic region genetically distinguishable from other such populations"?
That would mean 3 subspecies: 'sub-sahara-african', 'east asian' and 'european'.
The 'overlap' is kind of big. Where do you draw the line?
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
December 26, 2014, 06:08:57 PM
Hispanic-Black =)

Maybe you (white) guys can find some vacant plots in the neighborhood of the native-american reservations to make your own reservations Smiley.

im not white

OK. Then replace "you (white) guys" with "your (white) guys" and "make your own" with "make their own". Is this OK now Smiley?

so a donkey would be a subspecies of a horse or vice versa?

December 26, 2014, 05:59:56 PM
Hispanic-Black =)

im not white

Activity: 675
Merit: 513
December 26, 2014, 05:55:35 PM
Hispanic-Black =)

im not white

December 26, 2014, 04:51:10 PM
Hispanic-Black =)

im not white

legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
December 26, 2014, 03:52:17 PM
Hispanic-Black =)

im not white

I stopped by Walmart the other day. The first person I saw in Walmart... uirtyu8959t9ytseh9te... looked exactly like me (except for different clothing, that is). The second person I saw looked like me as well. And the third, and the fourth... in fact, all of the people looked exactly like me! So I asked one of them, "Are you male or female?" He answered me, "Why do you ask such a silly and pointless question?" Immediately I realized that I knew the answer to my question all along. "All people are alike."

Since then, I haven't been able to find any women. What's going on?

Smiley
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
hyperboria - next internet
December 26, 2014, 03:37:01 PM
Hispanic-Black =)

im not white

legendary
December 26, 2014, 03:19:13 PM
Something interesting:

The creator of mms was a scientologist for 25 years. He now also created the genesis 2 church of health and healing. He calls himself archbishop humble.

The dose of dioxin chlorit in mms is thousands of times higher then the maximum legal dose for water purification in the us (even more in europe, because we have higher standards)

Since over 6 years there is not one single test that shows that mms works.
there are only blogs and websites talking about millions of cured people ( children included).

You guys are following a pied piper in a deep abyss.
just please dont feed your kids with it.

December 26, 2014, 02:20:39 PM
^

You really believe the nonsense you are spouting right?

Any1 who advertises the taking of dioxine chloride is braindead.
Depending on where you live you would also go to jail for it.

/edit

Its really sad to be the same specimen as you.. Sad

You are African I take it? In Africa, right? That would explain a lot about this, your post ^^.  

Smiley

no im neither african nor do i live on the african continent.

but how about this.

i will pay you 100 btc if you drink 10,5 liter of dioxine chlorite before me.  Grin

of course we can meet up beforehand and buy the bleach together so that you can be sure it is no toxic liquid that im am giving you  Kiss

Well, since some cities in the U.S. use chlorine dioxide for water purification in their city water, and since a whole bunch of companies including DuPont are selling it for water purification, by your standards, maybe that's why the whole U.S. has the problems that it has.

Smiley

So you agree to my proposal?

Just a yes or no is suifficient.

100 btc for a yes.

And you only need to drink bleach for it.

You already take mms everyday so it should be no problem right?

Or just dodging like always?
God is dead and you are the perfect example for it

100btc for drinking a canister of bleach. Roll Eyes
December 26, 2014, 02:19:47 PM
Badecker is a christian fanatic that was probaly indoctrinated in his early ages.

He is probaly just repeating the garbage that he got beaten with.

Religious fanatism is what probaly sparks ww3.
any1 remember huntingtons clash of the cultures?

Really! because I see more economic reason than because of someone's faith.
legendary
December 26, 2014, 11:48:30 AM
^

/edit

You are African I take it? In Africa, right? That would explain a lot about this, your post ^^.  

Smiley

but how about this.

i will pay you 100 btc if you drink 10,5 liter of dioxine chlorite before me.  Grin

of course we can meet up beforehand and buy the bleach together so that you can be sure it is no toxic liquid that im am giving you  Kiss

Well, since some cities in the U.S. use chlorine dioxide for water purification in their city water, and since a whole bunch of companies including DuPont are selling it for water purification, by your standards, maybe that's why the whole U.S. has the problems that it has.

Smiley

100 btc for a yes.

Well since I drink about 8 drops of MMS in about 8 ounces of water almost every day, your proposal is a bit behind times. Besides, since I would only drink small amounts per day, by the time I downed enough to collect your hundred bitcoins, I'd probably be dead from old age. Because of this, I see no use in accepting your proposal.

I am really curious about why you might think God is dead. After all, both scientific and non-scientific observation has failed completely with regard to finding out what God is about in detail. So, why would you think He is dead rather than simply operating in ways you don't understand, or even recognize enough, to see that He's back there, pulling the strings so to speak?

Smiley
legendary
December 26, 2014, 11:09:34 AM
^

/edit

Smiley

but how about this.

Smiley

100 btc for a yes.

legendary
December 26, 2014, 07:21:36 AM
@BADecker

1. nonsense. You can observe changes from generation to generation in organisms that reproduce quickly enough for us to study. Let that go on for millions of years and you may get organisms that are better classified as a new specie. And the Earth isn't an isolated system for you to claim entropy has a great impact at all.
2. go ahead and prove them then. Until you do, hidden variable theory isn't very well accepted, and quantum mechanics is fundamentally probabilistic. Randomness exists.
3. still makes no sense. Just because you say it's real doesn't make it so.

Evolution is a scientific theory. Not the same as theory as used in everyday life. It's incomplete, and might even be wrong, but it's the best explanation anyone has come up with so far. And it isn't a religion precisely because it can change or be discarded as more becomes known.

All the observable changes from generation to generation can be attributed to climate and environment more easily than to evolution theory.

Evolution is not a theory. It has been proven wrong so many hundreds of times since its inception, that the only thing that keeps it in theory status is a bunch of people who are fighting against God by hoping that evolution might become a theory again. These people are hyping it so strongly that it seems to hold theory status.

All you need to do is read scientific papers, examining the evidence, not the conclusions of the authors. The evidences (which is often backed up by the authors' conclusions, though not always) show that there is no conclusive evidence for evolution that cannot be attributed at the same time to programmed-in changes do to climatic or environmental changes.

Smiley
legendary
December 26, 2014, 07:12:40 AM
^

Any1 who advertises the taking of dioxine chlorite is braindead.

/edit

+1000

LOL !  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
legendary
December 26, 2014, 07:11:18 AM
^

/edit

I believe the main point of it. The main point is that God blesses any nation that believes in Him. He blesses them more when they follow His instructions in the Bible. He starts removing His blessings after they start falling away from Him. He destroys them once their falling away has become extreme.

Smiley
legendary
December 26, 2014, 07:07:11 AM
^

/edit

Smiley

but how about this.

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1135
Merit: 1001
December 25, 2014, 08:45:22 PM
@BADecker

1. nonsense. You can observe changes from generation to generation in organisms that reproduce quickly enough for us to study. Let that go on for millions of years and you may get organisms that are better classified as a new specie. And the Earth isn't an isolated system for you to claim entropy has a great impact at all.
2. go ahead and prove them then. Until you do, hidden variable theory isn't very well accepted, and quantum mechanics is fundamentally probabilistic. Randomness exists.
3. still makes no sense. Just because you say it's real doesn't make it so.

Evolution is a scientific theory. Not the same as theory as used in everyday life. It's incomplete, and might even be wrong, but it's the best explanation anyone has come up with so far. And it isn't a religion precisely because it can change or be discarded as more becomes known.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386
December 25, 2014, 08:30:15 PM
^

/edit

+1000
Pages:
Jump to: