Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is antisemetism acceptable - page 2. (Read 2626 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 502
April 25, 2013, 05:05:49 PM

Sorry buddy, did you read my post about sarcasm?

Be a big boy.  If you say something stupid, own up to it.  This whole "sarcasm - I didn't mean it - let's be buddies" thing is sad.

Are you autistic? Did they lock you in the server room gimp-style several years ago?

You've failed to grasp even the most basic string of logical statements. Re-read this thread, think about it whilst popping a couple of boxes of Ritalin then try and think of a coherent comeback.

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
April 25, 2013, 05:00:56 PM
Seems to me that there are a number of key terms used by some people to shut down an argument they can't deal with.

One is to use Godwin's Law and mention Nazi's
Two is to call someone a racist - which is implied to be as bad as being a child murderer
Three is the worst, as it involves being called a Bigot!

Bigot actually means someone of a view that is unchangeable - ironically, a very good description of the person who usually uses the term bigot in the first place!

Be a big boy.  If you say something stupid, own up to it.  This whole "sarcasm - I didn't mean it - let's be buddies" thing is sad.
April 25, 2013, 04:59:29 PM
Seems to me that there are a number of key terms used by some people to shut down an argument they can't deal with.

Two is to call someone a racist - which is implied to be as bad as being a child murderer

Bigot actually means someone of a view that is unchangeable - ironically, a very good description of the person who usually uses the term bigot in the first place!

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
You are a geek if you are too early to the party!
April 25, 2013, 04:40:22 PM

legendary
April 25, 2013, 04:25:19 PM

The anti-semites and the conspiracy nuts overlap in a big way.  At least you don't have either delusion Smiley  

^^^^^Bigot Alert^^^^

You should learn to tolerate other peoples opinions you big Nazi!

So I am opposed to anti-Semitism and at the same time a Nazi  Huh

I'm starting to feel sorry for you.

Sorry buddy, I guess you can't appreciate sarcasm. Let me explain it for you. You clearly don't get much social interaction to learn these things.

It's in list format to make it easier for you to understand:

1) By stating: "anti-semites and the conspiracy nuts overlap" You clearly show yourself to be intolerant of the opinions of others
2) The general consensus is that Nazi's were also intolerant of others peoples opinions
3) Thus,given the Nazis anti-Semitism, drawing attention to your own intolerance is quite amusing,

Get it now? you disgusting, intolerant bigot.

Ah so your language is tolerant and all-embracing while I am a heartless brute insulting all and sundry?

I'll stand by my observation that anti-Semitism and conspiracy delusions have a huge overlap.  I know you want me to join you in sweet talking those who don't share my views but I prefer to stick to my rude hurtful ways.
April 25, 2013, 04:20:28 PM

The anti-semites and the conspiracy nuts overlap in a big way.  At least you don't have either delusion Smiley  

^^^^^Bigot Alert^^^^

Sorry buddy, I guess you can't appreciate sarcasm. Let me explain it for you. You clearly don't get much social interaction to learn these things.

It's in list format to make it easier for you to understand:

1) By stating: "anti-semites and the conspiracy nuts overlap" You clearly show yourself to be intolerant of the opinions of others
2) The general consensus is that Nazi's were also intolerant of others peoples opinions
3) Thus,given the Nazis anti-Semitism, drawing attention to your own intolerance is quite amusing,

Get it now? you disgusting, intolerant bigot.
legendary
April 25, 2013, 04:08:57 PM

^^^^^Bigot Alert^^^^

April 25, 2013, 04:03:45 PM

The anti-semites and the conspiracy nuts overlap in a big way.  At least you don't have either delusion Smiley 

^^^^^Bigot Alert^^^^

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM
April 25, 2013, 02:51:24 PM
This section of the forum is full of pieces of shit, that's why,
Someone didn't read the thread.Wink
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
April 25, 2013, 02:49:42 PM
This section of the forum is full of pieces of shit, that's why,
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
April 25, 2013, 01:02:22 PM
I'm anti-Zionist, not anti-Jew - unfortunately most don't differentiate because they don't know any better or just generalise because it's easier.

Perhaps you should find some links to educate them on the history of Judaism in that you're not all from the same evil Khazar blood line Smiley and that there are a lot of anti-Zionist Jews.

As far as this forum is concerned I guess it would be worthwhile that people learn that the central banksters are first and foremost Zionist.
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
April 25, 2013, 12:33:00 PM
It seems there is a lot of antisemitism on this forum and I'm curious as to why it's acceptable, whereas other forms of racism are not.

Anti-Semitism is over-hyped:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8bG5NxQ66g

It turns out that AIPAC IS using anti-semitism to paper over all kinds of wrongdoing in Israel.
My guess would be that the Jew-haters here like antibanker and MM are just trolls.
Activity: 588
Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet
April 25, 2013, 12:29:09 PM

I actually was just mentioning that I too am understanding the need for anonymity for some people in some cases the more I follow some conspiracy theories, but I haven't yet figured out if they are true, legit concerns. I wasn't talking about you.  Smiley

Fair enough.

Definitely look at it if you are interested.  No harm in reading that stuff.  I have.  You'll find it's usually some facts mixed in with a lot of unsubstantiated theories.

So far that's all I've found. It is interesting to see some of the shocking realities that caused the people to believe in the "unsubstantiated theories" part, but I agree that they often go out on a limb to make the pieces fit.
Activity: 364
Merit: 253
April 25, 2013, 12:22:59 PM

I actually was just mentioning that I too am understanding the need for anonymity for some people in some cases the more I follow some conspiracy theories, but I haven't yet figured out if they are true, legit concerns. I wasn't talking about you.  Smiley

Fair enough.

Definitely look at it if you are interested.  No harm in reading that stuff.  I have.  You'll find it's usually some facts mixed in with a lot of unsubstantiated theories.
April 25, 2013, 12:19:20 PM
For example, this wack-a-doo:

That reminded me of Jerry Lewis.

Why did you use that phrase in a reply to my post when I wasn't even talking about the subject?

April 25, 2013, 12:18:14 PM
Imo, most conspiracy theorists realise something is wrong but go looking for answers in all the wrong places, when the answer is right in front of their eyes.  They just don't want to admit it.  It's denial basically.

Alex Jones does it all the time, screaming about how it's our government and we have to "take it back".   Roll Eyes
Activity: 532
FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM
April 25, 2013, 12:04:46 PM
The anti-semites and the conspiracy nuts overlap in a big way.  At least you don't have either delusion Smiley 

For example, this wack-a-doo: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ongoing-civil-war-in-usa-corporation-179616
legendary
April 25, 2013, 12:00:11 PM
How does that make me a conspiracy theorist?

Where did I say you were a conspiracy theorist?

Why did you use that phrase in a reply to my post when I wasn't even talking about the subject?

April 25, 2013, 11:58:42 AM

Incidentally, I agree it is an out for scumbags, but unfortunately it has legitimate uses as well due to the afore-mentioned world ruled by thugs that we live in.
April 25, 2013, 11:45:51 AM

Pages:
Jump to: