Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is bitcoin better than stocks, real-estate? - page 6. (Read 4632 times)

Activity: 99
Merit: 0
Well bitcoin compared to stocks and real estate is far more profitable. Although bitcoin is a very risky investment, it had made millionaires and billionaires.
Activity: 696
Merit: 258
Comparatively bitcoin is the best. The traditional options you've mentioned is controlled by any means and the profit may be little, but bitcoin is decentralised and the profit is huge. Meanwhile bitcoin can be converted to currency or exchanged for many transaction easily but real estate can't.

You may have traditional investments as a part and invest in bitcoin with your half of investment for one year, then calculate the profit you earned for both. You would be surprised that bitcoin may have yielded 2 or 3 times more than your traditional investments. Just try and feel the difference.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Just have a comparison taking an stock that has grown high, then a real estate property in a highly valued location together with bitcoin. Look at the growth at the starting of the year to the end year. None could have reached such a growth, and this is the one that makes bitcoin to be the best.
We can do this analysis of btc versus real estate and the result will weigh heavily on the side of btc. It has had an absurd growth in recent years, as well as buying a property. But when we buy a property the financial and accurate return, the btc already has a somewhat black future and no one can predict when it will go or if it will be eternal (some other means of payment may someday take its place just like it took several means of payments)

I think the bitcoin's price isn't depending on any one even sharks and whales. But the price of real estate is totally depending on the goverment and the real-estate projects.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016
Just have a comparison taking an stock that has grown high, then a real estate property in a highly valued location together with bitcoin. Look at the growth at the starting of the year to the end year. None could have reached such a growth, and this is the one that makes bitcoin to be the best.
We can do this analysis of btc versus real estate and the result will weigh heavily on the side of btc. It has had an absurd growth in recent years, as well as buying a property. But when we buy a property the financial and accurate return, the btc already has a somewhat black future and no one can predict when it will go or if it will be eternal (some other means of payment may someday take its place just like it took several means of payments)

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
The measure is the rate of profit, when compared with stocks or real-estate then very much the difference in the benefits of bitcoin investment, especially if what we measure is during this year.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 581
it is very subjective...all these options have their pros and cons...each investor must understand all the risks and choose his own option

Not everyone is aware of this risk and they use to out all in one bucket so it is good to have this type of discussion and invest on right time with bitcoin. Bitcoin is increasing money for all people and it can give long and short time benefit at the same time. For me the reason why bitcoin is better than the real strokes is bitcoin establishments and high growth in price and money making so it is because bitcoin is better than all other investments.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
Certainly there appears to be 2 strategies of investment that will work with Bitcoin. One is long term holding, the other is to ride the waves and get your timing right, dipping in and out and using the volatility to your advantage. If you can master that you could do very well, if you get it wrong - it does not end well.
If you want to actively trade it's best to split your portfolio into a long-term part that you never touch, and a trading part for active flipping.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Certainly there appears to be 2 strategies of investment that will work with Bitcoin. One is long term holding, the other is to ride the waves and get your timing right, dipping in and out and using the volatility to your advantage. If you can master that you could do very well, if you get it wrong - it does not end well.
Activity: 344
Merit: 105
 Well for me, in my own idea. I think it's because bitcoin is very much unstable currency and there maybe huge increase or decrease itself value in a single day, that's why in case of trading purpose bitcoin would be the attractions' for trading and if we talk about real estate, it is much risky business. Sometimes in this business too much loss can be happen. But I also think that Bitcoin is better than stocks and real estate, because well know Bitcoin is the greatest currency of online market.. Any times  it a used easily . Day by day it's value is increasing. So for me it's changed the user life very short time. On the other hand,stock and real estate business is risky and  uncomfortable.. then that invest is a lot money.. so that is uneasy. So I do believe that Bitcoin is best!!
Activity: 649
I can`t say btc is better than stocks and btc is new and no one knows what will happen next, you can wake up and see that the price has become 1000$ and no one gives you an explanation.
Btc and stocks are different but in contrary, bitcoin has the high opportunity to grow our income. Because of the price is volatile and anyone can earn this opportunity. Even we dont know yet its future, we can have btc to grow our money, so btc is better than stocks.
Activity: 378
In the traditional investment systems  there are areas like stock exchange, real estates, commodity market, forex market. Then there are hedge funds, mutual funds, equity, debentures. Next in line are precious metals like Gold, silver, diamond. Years after year and decades after decades when mainstream economics was convincing people that how one of above is better than other as it is giving returns in the range of 8% to 9% at max 10-13% a new revolution named bitcoin is rising and spreading across the world. Bitcoin has defied all conventional knowledge about return on interest. Surviving each negative publicity and doubts, incidents like mt. gox and still growing better than ever.

What do you think why bitcoin is the best investment than stocks, real-estate, gold or any other conventional investment?
I think people are keep on saying and thinking that Bitcoin is better than stocks or real estate because people have already seen, experienced and even witnessed that investing into this kind of currency which is coined as cryptocurrency is you already have the potential and possibility to gain and earn an income in a fast rate over time compared to waiting you gain in the traditional investment proper of holding stocks in real estate. It is much easier and faster growing your money with bitcoin if you will compare it in engaging into real estate and holding stocks to make your money bigger.
Because of the fast growth of bitcoin and other type of cryptocurrencies. It is really attractive to the other people to just accept bitcoin and invest their money because they don't want to lose the chance to make a lot of profit by just investing and having a lot of bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies in their portfolio.
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
In the traditional investment systems  there are areas like stock exchange, real estates, commodity market, forex market. Then there are hedge funds, mutual funds, equity, debentures. Next in line are precious metals like Gold, silver, diamond. Years after year and decades after decades when mainstream economics was convincing people that how one of above is better than other as it is giving returns in the range of 8% to 9% at max 10-13% a new revolution named bitcoin is rising and spreading across the world. Bitcoin has defied all conventional knowledge about return on interest. Surviving each negative publicity and doubts, incidents like mt. gox and still growing better than ever.

What do you think why bitcoin is the best investment than stocks, real-estate, gold or any other conventional investment?
I think people are keep on saying and thinking that Bitcoin is better than stocks or real estate because people have already seen, experienced and even witnessed that investing into this kind of currency which is coined as cryptocurrency is you already have the potential and possibility to gain and earn an income in a fast rate over time compared to waiting you gain in the traditional investment proper of holding stocks in real estate. It is much easier and faster growing your money with bitcoin if you will compare it in engaging into real estate and holding stocks to make your money bigger.
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
For me, bitcoin is the best investment to date, because it brings good profits in a short time. I was able to use it to earn much more over the same period as investing in gold or real estate.

Bitcoin and real-state are to different things in term of investment since Bitcoin is a crypto currency so it is virtual and p2p transaction so it is faster in term profitability but interms of security this is quite risky.whlie real-state is time cosuming but it is safer than Bitcoin but still you can invest both for assurance of investmen.

Yeah your are correct when you invest in real state this is stable and not volatile specially when the place where you invested is become a urbanized the price of real state will surely rise but it would take many years for you to wait.Bitcoin Is a different things if you invest bitcoin in a matter of month, week day or even hour you can earn profit but becsuse it is volatile and decentralized it is quite risky.
Activity: 378
I can`t say btc is better than stocks and btc is new and no one knows what will happen next, you can wake up and see that the price has become 1000$ and no one gives you an explanation.
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
Bitcoin is an exceptionally productive asset,but we can`t contrast it and stocks and land.

At some point or another the colossal btc development will back off or even stop and we must be prepared.

This may occur following a couple of years or possibly one year from now.

A few resources give less hazard and less benefit and other more benefit and more risk.Bitcoin doesn`t fit anyplace and I can`t consider btc a hazardous asset.
Activity: 372
The Organic Growth Token
In the traditional investment systems  there are areas like stock exchange, real estates, commodity market, forex market. Then there are hedge funds, mutual funds, equity, debentures. Next in line are precious metals like Gold, silver, diamond. Years after year and decades after decades when mainstream economics was convincing people that how one of above is better than other as it is giving returns in the range of 8% to 9% at max 10-13% a new revolution named bitcoin is rising and spreading across the world. Bitcoin has defied all conventional knowledge about return on interest. Surviving each negative publicity and doubts, incidents like mt. gox and still growing better than ever.

Maybe, it has to do with the demand from the market. Bitcoin is a digital investment not only a digital currency which is the new trend. More companies and businesses are moving online which makes it more indemand as an investment than real estate or stock markets. Investors are just following to what is popular which will be profitable so it is not surprising for bitcoin to be better than stocks.
Activity: 490
Merit: 28
For me, bitcoin is the best investment to date, because it brings good profits in a short time. I was able to use it to earn much more over the same period as investing in gold or real estate.

Bitcoin and real-state are to different things in term of investment since Bitcoin is a crypto currency so it is virtual and p2p transaction so it is faster in term profitability but interms of security this is quite risky.whlie real-state is time cosuming but it is safer than Bitcoin but still you can invest both for assurance of investmen.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105

Activity: 2730
Merit: 632
I don't think it is better then real estate , real estate will always be needed and always is a good investment.
It is better then stocks because it gives much better returns , i don't know how long that will go on for.
In terms of stability,security and longer terms i would rather choose up real estate over bitcoin. Im a crypto lover but when it comes to security i would go for traditional ways since i can somehow assure that this investment would really able to give you profits for longer runs. Bitcoin is good too but would really be just placed as an alternative for me or just an add up.
Activity: 350
- "Bitcore (BTX) - Airdrops every Monday"
I don't think it is better then real estate , real estate will always be needed and always is a good investment.
It is better then stocks because it gives much better returns , i don't know how long that will go on for.
Pages:
Jump to: