Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is Bitcoin important - page 51. (Read 4668 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
March 05, 2018, 06:19:08 AM
In my opinion it's important because it allows money to become like air or the Ocean. Something that just naturally exists in our lives (without being owned by anyone) and allows us to value things in our world and store wealth.

I think in the future the value will not be determined by any government but by the world economy as a whole.

bitcoin is very important to me because with bitcoin I have earned a lot of money that I can use to pay for all my needs and bitcoin has helped me to get a better life.
Activity: 280
March 05, 2018, 06:08:28 AM
In my opinion it's important because it allows money to become like air or the Ocean. Something that just naturally exists in our lives (without being owned by anyone) and allows us to value things in our world and store wealth.

I think in the future the value will not be determined by any government but by the world economy as a whole.

As a human being, we need to try different approach we should not be contented in our standard trading or currency we are the explorer and we love to experiment. Every civilization tried something different to step up. Bitcoin is one of the important discovery it was owned by people and not by the governments it is exciting how bitcoin will turn in future.
Activity: 296
Merit: 2
March 03, 2018, 04:36:12 PM
Bitcoin is a digital currency, that is acceptable over the world, and is a leading of all alt-coin, all over the exchange market and demand is extremely high, and is simply know as a treasure. where every body need it, secondly bitcoin has a great futures use, and that is reason why  is very important.
To measure the importance of a bitcoin in my opinion is very important because bitcoin is a source of income even an asset in my life, therefore I have a bitcoin view has a bright future and bitcoin will be most preferred by many people.
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
March 03, 2018, 04:01:09 PM
Bitcoin is a digital currency, that is acceptable over the world, and is a leading of all alt-coin, all over the exchange market and demand is extremely high, and is simply know as a treasure. where every body need it, secondly bitcoin has a great futures use, and that is reason why  is very important.
Activity: 347
The Future Of Work
March 03, 2018, 03:45:51 PM
I believe that the values ​​earned by people should not be a subject to the decisions of the governments of the states in which they live.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
March 03, 2018, 02:51:46 PM
Bitcoin greatly enables all that, bitcoin value no one can manage even though it's government, bitcoin is perfect for being the world's currency as well as where we store assets for future wealth and it's already done by some investors to save their money and very lucky
A good opinion and I agree with your opinion.
How very important bitcoin so many people say that bitcoin is very suitable to the world's currency automatically paper currency can be replaced by bitcoin into digital currency.
March 03, 2018, 02:46:36 PM
Bitcoin is important because i think it is a great job for us and it is the future work . it is the first cryptocurrency in the world. Bitcoin is important because it can help many people life and it helpfully for our bright future .
it is true what you say if bitcoin is important and even very important to me because bitcoin is a very profitable job and very helpful in the form of income and even invest also generate many benefits.
Activity: 267
Merit: 110
March 03, 2018, 12:57:45 PM
Bitcoin is very important for those who know it. With bitcoin, our family financial is very helpful. We can pay debts, buy baby needs and also can help our parents. We do not know how to pay our debt, maybe our house will be confiscated by bank. And It will also be bad for our family. Thank you bitcoin.
Yeah not only supporting people financially but i think it has made thousands of millioneares. people become rich and become millionaire. bitcoin help the people without job. bitcoin open up the people in future currency and preparing the world in the new system and knowing how to manage money without controlling of the government agency.
Activity: 350
Merit: 14
March 03, 2018, 12:42:34 PM
Bitcoin has changed my life. I got a lot of money from Bitcoin. With that money, I do my family maintenance.Many people familiar to me through Bitcoin able to eliminate financial weaknesses. So I think Bitcoin is very important to me.

You are definitely right about that. Bitcoin heps for my financial issue especially that i am a student and has a lot of world loads to do that need a support in financial aspects.
Activity: 122
Merit: 12
March 03, 2018, 12:31:14 PM
Bitcoin is so important to me because it changed me, it changed my life. I got a lot of money that I ever had and it bring us in the real future.
Activity: 280
Merit: 104
March 03, 2018, 12:26:32 PM
Bitcoin is a virtual or cryptocurrency that is accepted worldwide. Bitcoin is a digital payment system. Bitcoins work without a single administrator or a central repository. Therefore, Bitcoins are known as world’s first decentralized digital currency.
Bitcoin is a peer to peer system. No intermediary is needed to execute Bitcoins transactions between users. All Bitcoin transactions are verified in a public distributed ledger known as Blockchain. Verification of transactions is done by network nodes.
copper member
Activity: 463
Merit: 251
March 03, 2018, 12:24:03 PM
Bitcoin has changed my life. I got a lot of money from Bitcoin. With that money, I do my family maintenance.Many people familiar to me through Bitcoin able to eliminate financial weaknesses. So I think Bitcoin is very important to me.
Activity: 364
March 03, 2018, 03:40:10 AM
Bitcoin is the very important digital currency now and we have to motivate other people for this currency and now we can become a wealthy person in this time now the bitcoin price is increasing and this year will add some more things to this currency so because of this the bitcoin is very popular for now and for the future as well it is the most influencing currency because it has influenced the economy from bad to good.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
March 03, 2018, 03:16:13 AM
Yes bitcoin is very important as we know that it give us a lot of help and bring us to the real future. We user has already our future because we have our bitcoin and savings for it.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
March 03, 2018, 03:05:16 AM
Bitcoin is important because i think it is a great job for us and it is the future work . it is the first cryptocurrency in the world. Bitcoin is important because it can help many people life and it helpfully for our bright future .
March 03, 2018, 01:08:03 AM
It is important to breakdown the manipulations, monopolies and financial system in the world. This is the breakthrough where we have free will in our financial system. Everybody has opportunity to get earning by bitcoin, you cannot have any earning by any currency that country have in this world.
The opinions are quite impressive and convincing.
Once the importance of bitcoin in the eyes of many people because it gives a huge advantage of the bitcoin, and I am sure with the existence of the lifestyle bitcoin people will be more prosperous in life.
Activity: 153
Merit: 7
March 03, 2018, 12:50:55 AM
of course it helps me and you have become so important bitcoin and it also helps us great value because we only use the internet and bitcoin has got that,and With bitcoin, our family financial is very helpful.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
March 03, 2018, 12:45:37 AM
Bitcoin is important because looking at it from the coinmarketcap every other coin price depends on it for its price growth.Bitcoin is important to me because it changes my way of living, it is my source of income thereby making me to satisfy my family daily needs and has brought a lot of benefits to many.
Activity: 123
Merit: 10
Personal text: “The Internet of Sovereignty”
March 03, 2018, 12:36:54 AM
Bitcoin is very important for those who know it. With bitcoin, our family financial is very helpful. We can pay debts, buy baby needs and also can help our parents. We do not know how to pay our debt, maybe our house will be confiscated by bank. And It will also be bad for our family. Thank you bitcoin.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
March 03, 2018, 12:14:22 AM
Everyone life in the world needs money to do whatever they want, you ask why bitcoin is important? Definitely bitcoin is important because bitcoin is one of the currency in the world, and as I know bitcoin is universal currency so, everyone can use it as money and bitcoin is easy to earn as money does not like of local currency that you need more effort but here in bitcoin you can earn money while setting, or while lying on your bed so for me bitcoin is important because bitcoin is money.

Bitcoin is a very individualistic thing because it enables people to trade without the trust of third-party agencies. Bitcoin allows for international transactions as well as commodity trading, the volume of transactions and the convenience of transactions in the history of the black market has reached unprecedented levels.
Pages:
Jump to: