Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is Bitcoin important - page 53. (Read 4668 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I love Beauty
March 02, 2018, 05:44:10 PM
Bitcoin has many reasons to be impartant.The best thing about it is that nobody can watch it, Government, public, own family, Only you will know how much your account is worth or how much money your account ..It was needed in today's capitalist world, Now there is no hostage to any capitalist
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
March 02, 2018, 05:30:16 PM
Bitcoin is important because it is the first cripto currency of online Market place. In present time, Bitcoin price is very high and attractive. So Bitcoin can changed it's user life. Not only user life but also it's can Changed the country economy problem if every person are using it properly. Bitcoin transaction is online transaction and it's is very esy. Nowadays many online website and lot of online shop are accepting Bitcoin. So you use Bitcoin of hool world. You also invest Bitcoin.. I think, if you invest Bitcoin,I sure that , you will got lots of profit. So Bitcoin is really important.
Yes and there are so many other reasons which is making bitcoin more important, the first reason for which people consider as an important currency is trading, people are using bitcoin for trading and are really making a good profit from it, i think that people will continue using bitcoin for trading purposes for a long time, because currently the facilities of bitcoin are not available everywhere.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
March 02, 2018, 05:13:20 PM
because it almost anonymous, and you can't lose your money (of curse if you don't lose your wallet or pass Smiley )
For sure bitcoin is all about profit and in bitcoin there is no lose but only profit, it has the power to increase in price it will never stop this nature of increasing in price, as much as you want to invest you can invest without any fear of lose. The abnormality of bitcoin can be use a positive as no one will be able to know your bitcoin saving, it has a lot of benefit for the profit and some people can be use it as a saving for the long time against the rainy day. So bitcoin is good to use and it is best investment at any time for those who want to be rich.
Activity: 115
March 02, 2018, 04:49:06 PM
Bitcoin is important because it is the first Crypto-Currency, that have come to bring to  lime light the Blockchain Technology. The importance further enhance digitalization as a Crpto-currency, hence Bitcoin is a digital Currency, which enables online transactions. Bitcoin despite its Volatility have encourage investments in that many people today are millionaires and billionaires. Bitcoin  importance, enhances huge profit as a result of long term investments, with an alarming profits. Bitcoin can be term international and global Currency for its use as a means of trading, Investments, Online payments, and many other transactions. Its increase in price Value can not be overemphasize.
Activity: 294
March 02, 2018, 03:59:44 PM
Of course bitcoin is very important, I personally admit it. Bitcoin has been proven to help people start from the economy and change people's lifestyles better. And now bitcoin is also the best asset to earn money and also to invest.  Smiley
Activity: 994
Merit: 252
March 02, 2018, 03:48:33 PM
Bitcoin helps the community in their financial and transaction problem.It makes life easier and has a factor that benefits the community that is why it is important.
Bitcoins have made the life of a common man easier. Now, people get chances to raise their life standards by adopting bitocins as the source of income. The community is getting healthier as every other person is choosing bitocins as their life assurance element. A time will come when people will be praising bitocins all over the world for changing their life styles, their living standards.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
March 02, 2018, 03:23:12 PM
In my opinion it's important because it allows money to become like air or the Ocean. Something that just naturally exists in our lives (without being owned by anyone) and allows us to value things in our world and store wealth.

I think in the future the value will not be determined by any government but by the world economy as a whole.

As bitcoin is a decentralised currency so i think this is the most important factor of its importance.
Activity: 294
Merit: 107
March 02, 2018, 03:21:11 PM
As many people here I'm tired of using banks which aim is no longer keeping our money safe. Wire transfers are slow and not reliable. So far I had many problems with them, some of my transfers were marked as suspicious and additional verification was needed which caused long delays. Bitcoin is important because we will be finally financially independent from anyone again. We won't have to use banks anymore and nobody will be able to monitor on what we spend our money and how much we have at the moment.
Activity: 585
Merit: 250
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
March 02, 2018, 02:54:45 PM
Investments are risky, some more than others. You must inform yourself before you invest and choose to do it in the long run.
Basically all investments are at risk, if we do not understand with investment and fear of risk then keep money in banks and expect 1% bank interest per month is safer, but for me investment is more interesting and promising than saving money in banks.
Activity: 192
March 02, 2018, 02:53:40 PM
of course that's important, because bitcoin helps people's economy and can change people's lifestyle better. There is a dream to be rich and Bitcoin fulfill his dream.  Smiley
Activity: 476
March 02, 2018, 02:41:31 PM
Bitcoin is important because it is the first cripto currency of online Market place. In present time, Bitcoin price is very high and attractive. So Bitcoin can changed it's user life. Not only user life but also it's can Changed the country economy problem if every person are using it properly. Bitcoin transaction is online transaction and it's is very esy. Nowadays many online website and lot of online shop are accepting Bitcoin. So you use Bitcoin of hool world. You also invest Bitcoin.. I think, if you invest Bitcoin,I sure that , you will got lots of profit. So Bitcoin is really important.
Activity: 255
March 02, 2018, 02:17:44 PM
First of all, bitcoin is importany especially to those who have come to use it and utilize its characteristics such as its volatility and anonymity. Bitcoin is important for all because it is the face of change. It introduce many ways of having currency and introduce so many opportunities that anyone can make use of. Bitcoin is important for every alt that exists because it is the main cryptocurrency.
Yes its true Bitcoin is very important today for everyone, and it is very high in today's times and it gives people more profits, that is why they can change everyone's life and this opportunity It should be found because it helps everyone, yes you are right it is main cryptocurrency.
Activity: 33
March 02, 2018, 01:49:23 PM
very essential due to the fact this is a future asset, i am certain within the future might be all-contemporary in addition to money that I consider in the future of digital cash is what's going to be used as a way of charge.
 Bitcoin is the contemporary king of coins and this may hold until the future, so for those who've no longer understood analyze so you think long for a vivid future.
Activity: 742
Merit: 329
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 02, 2018, 01:18:18 PM
In my opinion it's important because it allows money to become like air or the Ocean. Something that just naturally exists in our lives (without being owned by anyone) and allows us to value things in our world and store wealth.

I think in the future the value will not be determined by any government but by the world economy as a whole.

I think bitcoin is important because it saves lives and is making noise because of it's promising profit. Transactions in bitcoin is easier and faster. Bitcoin is also necessary for us because we could learn a lot of things from it. Also, it is a way for us to earn and save for the future which is important for us to have a lighter and sustainable living.
Activity: 11
March 02, 2018, 01:09:32 PM
This is digital currency Anyone, from any country, of any age can accept Bitcoins within minutes.  There is no ID card, passport or proof of address that all conventional banks required to open an account.  All you need to do to start sending and receiving Bitcoins is to download a Bitcoin Wallet program and generates Bitcoin Address.
Activity: 136
March 02, 2018, 01:08:45 PM

Bitcoin is so important especially to the bitcoin user because it is the one that helps them to change their life and give hope to every one to achieve their dream.
Activity: 28
March 02, 2018, 01:01:38 PM
Investments are risky, some more than others. You must inform yourself before you invest and choose to do it in the long run.
Activity: 33
March 02, 2018, 01:01:20 PM
I can say that with the power of bitcoin and other types of coins, we users, will be able to change and improve our life with those. We can also save for the future and eventually, our future will also be secured with that.
We can also invest in Bitcoin that may lead us to a brighter future and a better life. That is why Bitcoin is indeed important.
Activity: 364
March 02, 2018, 12:49:19 PM
There are too many altcoins in this world and people uses different type of coins for different type of reasons. If you look on every coin then you will see that bitcoin is the most perfect coin from all angel of all coins. It gives us much more benefits and facilities than any other coin and it is the most popular coin in this world.

There is no relationship between government and bitcoin so that you will not face with any governmental difficulty. Its price is so high so that most people can not able to invest into it otherwise all people would join with this coin.
This coins security system is very nice and people don’t need to give their all genuine information in there so that they can earn money without focusing them. This coins related all the things are perfect so that it is very important to the people.

Activity: 99
March 02, 2018, 12:37:53 PM
Bitcoin is very important to our life .Bitcoin devolaps our life better then privious.There are many people comes to bitcoin crypto world and invest also.Many of them get milionair from them.We can say bitcoin change our life.So bitcoin very necessary for us.
Pages:
Jump to: