Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is Bitcoin important - page 54. (Read 4668 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 1
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
March 02, 2018, 12:32:05 PM
Btc is our life changer.I believe that btc as a way of  gaining extra income. Because we can earn money in the house.It can remove unemployment from our country.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
March 02, 2018, 12:22:18 PM
Because it is the future work and it is the currency which is subject to more than 20 references, which is safe and also the fastest conversion in the world
Bitcoin is essential to me because I spend a lot of time with Bitcoin and many other currencies in the Crypto market. With the current situation, Bitcoin is more interested because of the development and innovation in the change of its home, there are many participants Bitcoin for a variety of reasons, but the main thing is to have the item significant profit.
Activity: 726
Merit: 251
March 02, 2018, 10:56:06 AM
To me this is very meaningful because it can change my life as well as my source of income. Make my life achieve my life's goals and goals. This kind of digital currency is very important and will now be implemented as a worldwide payment system that can help many people in terms of doing business. Cool
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
March 02, 2018, 10:51:18 AM
Bitcoin is very important to me or other bitcoin users, because bitcoin has helped me a lot better in the economy. income from bitcoin is also very much greater with the results of working in the real world, so bitcoin is definitely very important because it is very profitable for its users.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
March 02, 2018, 10:43:34 AM
Its important for me because we can earn  money into the Bitcoin.I think Bitcoin can change our life.
Activity: 238
March 02, 2018, 10:39:31 AM
I think bitcoin becomes important because it is a smart digital currency and it is also a reference for other currencies. More specifically, bitcoin is a long-term investment that can make people rich and have a life of abundance and people have more income even when working or unemployed.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
March 02, 2018, 10:29:35 AM
bitcoin becomes important because bitcoin is the first coin in cripto currency and bitcoin has become the reference of some other coins
Activity: 238
March 02, 2018, 10:24:45 AM
Because bitcoin is a new currency that is still only developing and for its development we must support it.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
March 02, 2018, 10:20:32 AM
Bitcoin is important because its an international currency that we can invest, trade and earn easily. You can invest anytime and it gives you profit easily. Its a global currency, that we can use to pay our payments in online, that no fees. Bitcoin is important because in the future it will become world currency.
Activity: 504
Merit: 268
March 02, 2018, 10:14:09 AM
In my opinion it's important because it allows money to become like air or the Ocean. Something that just naturally exists in our lives (without being owned by anyone) and allows us to value things in our world and store wealth.

I think in the future the value will not be determined by any government but by the world economy as a whole.

For me,bitcoin is important because nowadays it is used for the investment even though you have no assurance in your investment but you can invest higher value.Bitcoin supply the needs of every people especially in financial matters. Also it is important because bitcoin gives a job for unemployed people and  extra income for the employed.
Activity: 132
March 02, 2018, 09:46:51 AM
Certainly very important because for the balance of the world economy because if a country has introduced kriypto make sure the developed countries in every way.
Activity: 196
March 02, 2018, 09:39:40 AM
Because bitcoin has changed the economy and generally the approach to money. The digital currency is perfect in its own way.
Activity: 350
March 02, 2018, 09:38:01 AM
For me bitcoin is very important because bitcoin give us our daily needs, and it can make people become rich and have a abundant living and people get more income even employed or unemployed.
Activity: 145
March 02, 2018, 09:29:34 AM
Bitcoin is important because it gives us experience and convertable into different currencies so it help us to become a rich person, also to help your family and other people. Bitcoin teach us on what is the importance of being a patience and industrious person in our daily work.
Activity: 244
Merit: 101
March 02, 2018, 09:15:52 AM
First of all, bitcoin is importany especially to those who have come to use it and utilize its characteristics such as its volatility and anonymity. Bitcoin is important for all because it is the face of change. It introduce many ways of having currency and introduce so many opportunities that anyone can make use of. Bitcoin is important for every alt that exists because it is the main cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 126
March 02, 2018, 09:13:54 AM
In my opinion it's important because it allows money to become like air or the Ocean. Something that just naturally exists in our lives (without being owned by anyone) and allows us to value things in our world and store wealth.

I think in the future the value will not be determined by any government but by the world economy as a whole.

Yes, truly we can generate money in here in fastest way than of day job but it won't make feel that bitcoin become important to us. Bitcoin is just a one of a kind of currency development created. When it is introduced to the community, only few are getting curious in these, not to mention the numbers of people are just ignoring this until such time it become viral in news and social medias.
Bitcoin is just created to become a solution in long hours of doing online transaction and also to adopt the new generation(internet) which is very applicable at this time, not only the way that people will earned money from this.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
March 02, 2018, 09:13:26 AM
Bitcoin is the first crypto currency. Bitcoin is a whole new level of income and money. Even Bitcoin doesn't have a physical value but now holding more then 10 billion dollars market.
Bitcoin is the first digital currency and it is a good way to earn some money through Blockchain or earn a huge profit by trading.
Activity: 5
March 02, 2018, 09:12:55 AM
it changes life. LOL
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
March 02, 2018, 09:11:59 AM
Bitcoin is important because just like any other electronic type of investment it is also a digital currency. This means that we can transact with other people using the internet. The process is very easy to follow and understand. It is also very fast compared to bank transactions.
Activity: 256
Merit: 36
March 02, 2018, 09:08:39 AM

Wow, I think you have a good concept on how bitcoin is important in our lives. Bitcoin makes our daily routine faster and completely easier. If bitcoin will be gone then people will back again into much harder, time consuming and eanergy consuming tasks that makes our time wasted.
Pages:
Jump to: