Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is Bitcoin important - page 52. (Read 4668 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
www.daxico.com
March 03, 2018, 12:12:24 AM
Bitcoin is important in the sense that alternate coins are relying on it's price. As we can see, the bleeding crypomarkets is because of the decline and lowering market price of bitcoin. So whenever bitcoin plunges down, alt coins' market price decreases too.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
March 03, 2018, 12:10:37 AM
In my opinion it's important because it allows money to become like air or the Ocean. Something that just naturally exists in our lives (without being owned by anyone) and allows us to value things in our world and store wealth.

I think in the future the value will not be determined by any government but by the world economy as a whole.

Kalau menurut saya sangat penting sekali .. Karena bitcoin bisa membantu meningkatkan taraf perekonomian hidup kita..bitcoin melatih kita untuk memanfaatkan ..
Activity: 104
March 02, 2018, 11:56:39 PM
It is important to us to become wealthy the sooner the better. It so much a big help to anyone of us here interms of financial need . and we cannot deny that every point of our lives need money now. And bitcoin give that to us and in return to our hardwork.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
March 02, 2018, 11:56:15 PM
In my opinion it's important because it allows money to become like air or the Ocean. Something that just naturally exists in our lives (without being owned by anyone) and allows us to value things in our world and store wealth.

I think in the future the value will not be determined by any government but by the world economy as a whole.

bitcoin becomes very important because bitcoin has become the reference of some other coins and bitcoin has made changes for its users to have a better life, I hope bitcoin will continue to exist and keep growing
Activity: 231
Merit: 10
March 02, 2018, 11:55:02 PM

Why bitcoin is important? For me, the bitcoin is important because the bitcoin is my only source of income and the bitcoin help me to help my family in our daily expenses or daily needs. I want all of my family members become a bitcoin user because I want to help them in their personal needs and to have a business.
Activity: 70
March 02, 2018, 11:51:21 PM
Bitcoin is important because it makes our life easier, financial transactions getting faster and accessible everywhere. When it comes to payment system, the bureaucratic order in government is simplified by Bitcoin. Things gets important when it has significant role to play in our daily lives where Bitcoin has evident part on it.
Activity: 89
March 02, 2018, 11:49:59 PM
why are they important to us?
What is its purpose for our lives?
Will it really help to improve our economy and serve as a guide for the people?
sometimes that violates my mind when I am just beginning and now slowly paying attention to my questions based on what I see is very important bitcoin and it is also important for everyone to learn it for me to solve the problem for the hardship that is happening to her.
Activity: 239
Merit: 5
March 02, 2018, 11:48:10 PM
It is important to breakdown the manipulations, monopolies and financial system in the world. This is the breakthrough where we have free will in our financial system. Everybody has opportunity to get earning by bitcoin, you cannot have any earning by any currency that country have in this world.
Activity: 296
Merit: 2
March 02, 2018, 11:43:50 PM
Bitcoin is important because it is the first currency in the cryptocurrency space, a revloutionary piece of technology which is INTEGRAL in pushing for innovation in banking and finance. As people are going to be able to get more easily involved in banking if bitcoin, and other cryptos, go mainstream this is really going to be an amazing thing to see.

How bitcoin is so much in the eyes of many people that in some countries the government inaugurates the bitcion because bitcoin provides a lot of income and no fraud, sometimes bitcoin changes their lifestyle as well as bitcoin provides an easy way to invest to make a lot of profit.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY
March 02, 2018, 11:35:44 PM

bitcoin is important because bitcoin has become my hope to be able to earn money and profit by investing in bitcoin
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
March 02, 2018, 11:28:49 PM

Bitcoin is very important because it may change the way of living those people who work here as they can have a huge amount of rewards of bitcoin or tokens and can be convert to fiats. Also, bitcoin playing an important role in the world of crypto currency.and cyberworld as well that makes each and everyone of us comfortable and easy due on it's capability, usage and it's dominant crypto currency of all time.
Activity: 210
March 02, 2018, 11:24:48 PM

bitcoin is very important for the advancement of the crypto world, because bitcoin for me is as work, that's where its important bitcoin for me personally
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
March 02, 2018, 11:21:49 PM

Bitcoin is important because bitcoin can be a source of income to may.Nowadays many people have resigned on their work to do bitcoin or support bitcoin.Because in bitcoin you can get the many that ypu are gaining in your work and more.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
March 02, 2018, 11:14:37 PM
Bitcoin is important because it brings a lot of benefits and convenience to the trader. Dealers do not worry they will be scammed because the deal will not have intermediaries. In addition, transaction fees are very cheap. You can transfer hundreds of thousands of dollars or even several million dollars and the fee is still only 20-30 dollars. This makes bitcoin popular in many countries and becomes an important part of every human life.
Activity: 154
March 02, 2018, 11:13:06 PM
btc is important for this because I'm paying for it here and I'm helping my family so I'm also thankful for being with btc
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
March 02, 2018, 11:02:16 PM
I think bitcoin and the blockchain techology is very important when it comes in making transactions. With these, trasctions are fast and easy while maintaining the confidentiality of the sender or receiver's personal data. Also, because informations are stored across a vast network of computers, data becomes much more difficult to hack.
Activity: 207
Merit: 2
March 02, 2018, 06:00:19 PM
in my opinion, why bitcoin is important because of bitcoin we will get many lessons that we can get from the investment world that previously we do not know.
of this bitcoin also we will get a job that can be for us to collect BTC, which later can we invest.
bitcoin is my opinion as a means of saving for my future and all my family.
so I think this bitcoin is very important for me and make all humans on earth who want to feel the progress of the technology world that is currently growing very fast.
Activity: 686
Merit: 282
March 02, 2018, 05:54:29 PM
Creating a chain of blocks for Bitcoin's needs led to the development of similar networks - such as Ethereum. Though this technology was created for the needs of cryptocurrencies, the blockchain infrastructure already has many other potential applications. It is not difficult to imagine the use of blockchain in providing the Internet. Currently, the Internet network consists of many large servers that are vulnerable to both cybernetic and physical attacks. Data dispersion across all network participants eliminates these problems.
Activity: 128
March 02, 2018, 05:52:20 PM
Because the world of technology is now growing, we already feel it.
bitcoin is a very important investment for us in the future day and as a means for us to save, for our savings capital and all the families we love in the future.
Activity: 868
Merit: 108
March 02, 2018, 05:47:27 PM
Everyone life in the world needs money to do whatever they want, you ask why bitcoin is important? Definitely bitcoin is important because bitcoin is one of the currency in the world, and as I know bitcoin is universal currency so, everyone can use it as money and bitcoin is easy to earn as money does not like of local currency that you need more effort but here in bitcoin you can earn money while setting, or while lying on your bed so for me bitcoin is important because bitcoin is money.
Pages:
Jump to: