Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is Bitcoin important - page 56. (Read 4668 times)

Activity: 348
Merit: 100
March 02, 2018, 05:28:33 AM
      Bitcoin is a decentralized digital currency that its transaction is done only with the help of internet. This currency is transferred only through electronically with low fees and with ease. No intermediary support is involved in the transaction of Bitcoin currency and is independent .The identity of  the user is not revealed and the address is kept  as secret and is private the person who uses can create several wallets and can keep their finances privately.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
FILIPINO TRANSLATOR
March 02, 2018, 05:22:26 AM
for now bitcoin is important because it is the most widely common use as pair to any crypto currency to be traded on any cryto currency exchange.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
March 02, 2018, 05:16:35 AM
Bitcoin is important because it is the first currency in the cryptocurrency space, a revloutionary piece of technology which is INTEGRAL in pushing for innovation in banking and finance. As people are going to be able to get more easily involved in banking if bitcoin, and other cryptos, go mainstream this is really going to be an amazing thing to see.

I agree that it set the standards for any cryptos because it is the very first crypto and is the most successful one at the moment. Also the point that technology has emerged, this is the evolution of currency and is the future of the currency which is based and is driven by technologies. It also gives you profit that no other investment can because it can give you a lot of profit.
Activity: 54
Merit: 1
March 02, 2018, 05:13:12 AM
This is certain. The future world is not to be decided by the government but by the people and the world economy.
Activity: 294
March 02, 2018, 05:11:14 AM
In my opinion it's important because it allows money to become like air or the Ocean. Something that just naturally exists in our lives (without being owned by anyone) and allows us to value things in our world and store wealth.

I think in the future the value will not be determined by any government but by the world economy as a whole.

Bitcoin is important because it is a stepping stone towards our dream of an all technological advanced society. One wy or another our paper money would not be sufficient because we would be looking for a way to have everything much more easier, convenient and most of all cashless and digitized currency would do the trick and that is the solution that we can either integrate or improve on so that our progress into kaking the world a better, efficient and much more advanced would be for the better
Bitcoin is so much important in our lives it can take advsntage here because of the capabilities to earned money .Bitcoin will bring us to the fullest we can achieved our goals and pursue our dreams in life. This is the better currency that I ever heard .We don't want to have any capitalization of money. Its all about lesrning and how to have bitcoins.
Activity: 134
Merit: 0
March 02, 2018, 05:09:45 AM
Btc is very important on the earth, Because it allows to Cross border transactions, save money, security etc.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
March 02, 2018, 05:01:41 AM
In my opinion it's important because it allows money to become like air or the Ocean. Something that just naturally exists in our lives (without being owned by anyone) and allows us to value things in our world and store wealth.

I think in the future the value will not be determined by any government but by the world economy as a whole.

Bitcoin is important because it is a stepping stone towards our dream of an all technological advanced society. One wy or another our paper money would not be sufficient because we would be looking for a way to have everything much more easier, convenient and most of all cashless and digitized currency would do the trick and that is the solution that we can either integrate or improve on so that our progress into kaking the world a better, efficient and much more advanced would be for the better
copper member
Activity: 840
March 02, 2018, 04:25:57 AM
Bitcoin is very important to me. Through Bitcoin, I have arranged my life and Bitcoin helped me with a lot of money. I am running my life with that money.
Activity: 236
Merit: 39
March 02, 2018, 04:04:03 AM
Bitcoin is important because here in bitcoin you can earn a real money and also the new currency.
Activity: 39
March 02, 2018, 03:40:16 AM

Oleh karena itu, sangat penting bagi kamu memilih tempat penyimpanan Bitcoin yang terpercaya dan aman, seperti ketika kamu memilih bank ketika akan menyimpan Rupiah kamu.
Activity: 5
March 02, 2018, 03:35:16 AM
BITCOIN provides us liberty and great opportunity to earn money. BITCOIN is important for every person such as poor, medium class and even rich, who are working with BITCOIN, people can achieve more beyond their necessity.
Activity: 260
March 02, 2018, 03:16:38 AM
Bitcoin business is very importent to the world.some people are very like to bitcoin business the digital currency an online market very profitable business to people sector.will suitable prfitable to money exchange process on online businessbitcoin is important because of the technology that makes it work. That technology is called blockchain computing and you'll be hearing more about it.i will just now month very like business to bitcoinBitcoin was one of the biggest leaps in technology since the inception of the Internet, hailing the new era of digital money, disrupting industries and financial institutions.
Activity: 546
Merit: 257
March 02, 2018, 03:13:06 AM
Bitcoin helps the community in their financial and transaction problem.It makes life easier and has a factor that benefits the community that is why it is important.

Bitcoin do not make our life easier but our financial transactions way easier. Bitcoin is the combination of ATM and online payment though we don't have third parties like the ATM and our transactions are being accepted by the miners. If bitcoin will be used by the whole population of this world, sending and paying money will be very easy though I hope bitcoin that time is not volatile.
Activity: 196
March 02, 2018, 03:08:00 AM
It is important because it can be our future. The blockchain technology is still in its early stages and can affect globally.  It's only natural that we take baby steps in its adoption.
Activity: 154
March 02, 2018, 03:02:11 AM
Yes of course for me bitcoin is indeed very important because bitcoin can change the life of a person or a family to be better again,and Hopefully in the future bitcoin will remain....
Activity: 110
March 02, 2018, 03:01:28 AM

Why is bitcoin so important, we can go against this question !!

Why is blockchain so important, and bitcoin is even more important? Because there is no bitcoin, there is no blockchain!

Blockchain is an accountant operating in the digital realm, why blockchain is so important? In life even in the present government, the fraud and the loss of money as well as corruption are extremely high and we can hardly control it! But going into blockchain, blockchain can provide us with transparent transactions, and completely automated programming in the computer !!!

That is why blockchain will be applied soon if society wants to develop!

And no bitcoin then blockchain will not be known! That's why bitcoin is so important!
Bitcoin is NO1 to earn money!!

BLOCKCHAIN ​​and bitcoin will help build a better world!
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
March 02, 2018, 02:59:28 AM
Let take example of this, you once have just one piece of clothing which you are allowed to use on a daily basis with out having the choice to change you look and suddenly you now have the option to wear and use an alternative how happy and relief that will be. That is what bitcoin offer us in our financial life, bitcoin gave us the chance of having a secondary currency and an online payment system which also double as an assets.
Activity: 204
March 02, 2018, 02:53:35 AM
Bitcoin helps the community in their financial and transaction problem.It makes life easier and has a factor that benefits the community that is why it is important.
Activity: 115
March 02, 2018, 02:51:22 AM
very important because this is a future asset, I am sure in the future will be all-modern as well as money that I believe in the future of digital money is what will be used as a means of payment.
Bitcoin is the current king of coins and this will continue until the future, so for those who have not understood learn so you think long for a bright future.
Activity: 168
March 02, 2018, 02:47:59 AM
bitcoin most important because is one of the first currency in the erypt to ccurrency space. it can help many people that rich and make a good future so I think bitcoin is very important to all people or me
Pages:
Jump to: