Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is Bitcoin important - page 58. (Read 4668 times)

Activity: 92
Merit: 2
The Future Of Work
March 01, 2018, 10:21:45 PM
Bitcoin greatly enables all that, bitcoin value no one can manage even though it's government, because people are believing that bitcoin is the future of money.
Activity: 177
Merit: 25
March 01, 2018, 09:51:18 PM
it's really worth it bitcoin because I'm helping my parents when they are unemployed they are more costly than everyday so it's a bitcoin,and because it gives an opportunity to people who ino own a phone and nothing else to transfer money peer to peer.
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
March 01, 2018, 09:16:37 PM
Bitcoin is important because it gives an opportunity to people who ino own a phone and nothing else to transfer money peer to peer. It's also a consensus for truth incentivised through mining. This can be used to place highly valuable documents safely and without tampering because once it's on the blockchain there is no going back. This has stew potential to improvement almost every single industry out there
Activity: 52
Merit: 10
March 01, 2018, 08:52:06 PM
Because it is for the future and it is a cryptocurrency. Bitcoin has more than 20 sources, which are safe and fastest in the world. i think this is why its important.
Bitcoin today is very important because of the  benefits that we can get this is the source of all  income.....Bitcoin also has a big contribution  to the people by investing, trading and eearning profits. Thats is why bitcoin is important,  because of its stratigic  in which  this cryptocurrency is the role model  due to its fastest and safest among all.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
March 01, 2018, 08:44:08 PM
Bitcoin is so much important ,because it helps people for income.people invest it and got benefited.
Bitcoin is very important for me because they give big benefits for there investors, they give high profit on there investment. Many of us wants to join in btcoin cause they know it give a good future to become successful.
Bitcoin is very important aside from it's various benefits it is profitable. It helps and contributes a lot to people, society and economy. It is making the earning and investing process convenient and comfortable.
Activity: 173
March 01, 2018, 08:18:36 PM
Bitcoin is important because people are believing that bitcoin is the future of money. Future transactions will be running by bitcoin as payment system.
Activity: 896
Merit: 267
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 01, 2018, 08:15:41 PM
Bitcoin is so much important ,because it helps people for income.people invest it and got benefited.
Bitcoin is very important for me because they give big benefits for there investors, they give high profit on there investment. Many of us wants to join in btcoin cause they know it give a good future to become successful.
Activity: 252
March 01, 2018, 06:07:54 PM
because btc is leader of crypto market,it have bigest market share,the price of btc is heath of market
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 5213
March 01, 2018, 05:55:37 PM
For many people here on this forum including me bitcoin is important, because its a tool to make money. I personally allocate much time to bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. But the biggest importance of bitcoin is its applications in payment systems which can change the world in a near future.
Activity: 252
Merit: 104
Decentralized Ecosystem for User-Generated Content
March 01, 2018, 05:52:26 PM
Bitcoin is very important to the world as a completely new, safe currency, and important to everyone as a great way to store and earn money.
Bigger and more important than that, it allows everybody to have their own bank by simply having a text messaging phone. Soon those phones will be under $5 each, even right now they are quite cheap at $30-50 a pop.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
March 01, 2018, 04:50:00 PM
Besides the obvious groundbreaking tech.?
The fact that noone can just start to print more BTC from thin air as in case of Fiat, it wont work with btc.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
March 01, 2018, 04:21:01 PM
Bitcoin is very important to the world as a completely new, safe currency, and important to everyone as a great way to store and earn money.
Activity: 182
March 01, 2018, 03:52:01 PM
Bitcoin can change our world and completely change the idea of our usual world economy. All monetary transactions will become much more convenient and safer.
Activity: 9
March 01, 2018, 06:28:30 AM
Yes bitcoin is very important as we know that it give us a lot of help and bring us to the real future
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
March 01, 2018, 06:26:57 AM
the value of the fiat currency is declining and the bitcoin digital money is increasingly rising and rising unstoppable, and it is perfect for investment and the government will not be able to control the price and will always float away to the moon.
Thus very true. Investment in Bitcoin helps to herk against inflation and other uncertainties in the financial market. Its price has high probability of increasing as compared to fiat money
Activity: 48
March 01, 2018, 06:14:17 AM
Bitcoins serves as another source of earnings for alot of people, thru this, many unemployed people and even stay at home moms had the opportunity to earn even while at home. Other companies invest in bitcoins in order to extend their financial capabilities and generate more income. Bitcoins has given significant changes in the economy of every country it is accepted. That is why it is very helpful and important.
Activity: 719
ORBIS PLATFORM
February 19, 2018, 12:00:38 PM
Bitcoin, to be honest is very important to me because I can earn extra money for the family economy and daily needs, because I can invest in bitcoin for my family's future.
Activity: 162
February 19, 2018, 12:00:09 PM
Bitcoin is important because many people help. and even  economy grow and many people learn to invest and wait. people become rich and become millionaire. bitcoin help the people without job. bitcoin open up the people in future currency and preparing the world in the new system and knowing how to manage money without controling of the government agency.
Activity: 224
February 19, 2018, 12:00:01 PM
I think the bitcoin is the cornerstone of the coin exchange.

I learned this market by bitcoin. I started making money thanks to Bitcoin.

I made money with other coins, but bitcoin was the first.

Thanks BTC, thanks ETH, thanks TRX, thanks XRP Cheesy:D:D
                        BTC
Activity: 238
February 19, 2018, 11:57:19 AM
Bitcoin is very important because it is creating income source for unemployement and most significant to developing financial condition.
Pages:
Jump to: