Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is bitcoin the most popular cryptocurrency? - page 30. (Read 20685 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 112
bitcoin is the most popular because of its value and its fast growing market price, also many users uses it thats why it is the most popular among all the cryptocurrency.
Bitcoin are also popular because many user of it get a high value of profit and be a millionaire buy investing in this kind of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Not just because it was the first to be developed but because it have proven itself. BTC is the most popular among cryptocurrency because the opportunities and great profit is here.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
for me one of the reason because bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency is bitcoin is has its own standard compare to other , and bitcoin has its own name and standard compare to others.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
I think apart from being the first of cryptocurrencies, bitcoin has stood the test of time: it is the most stable, most reliable and the crypto currency with the highest value.
Activity: 112
Merit: 13
Bitcoin can be a very popular coin because bitcoin is the first to come out of other coins, bitcoin can be regarded as the father of a coin. The media also highlighted the appearance of bitcoin until now, and the effect is bitcoin is more popular than others.
I think one of the reason why bitcoin is most popular because it is the pioneer of all cryptocurrencies and also bitcoin is very profitable investments.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Bitcoin can be a very popular coin because bitcoin is the first to come out of other coins, bitcoin can be regarded as the father of a coin. The media also highlighted the appearance of bitcoin until now, and the effect is bitcoin is more popular than others.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
I believe that they're popular mainly because well it was the first of all cryptocurrencies to be made. Honestly most of the other coins are scams and greedy ways that the developers make money. The only other coin I can think of that isn't a scam are dogecoins! What do you think?
well one of the reason why is it popular because it's the first crypto and for me it is the most secured among all of the cryptocurrencies. also I heard that some crypto nowadays are made only to deceived people they only want to gain money of the people they really don't want to help the users but bitcoin is different it helps a lot of people to have a new life and new beginning.
There are many cryptocurrencies, therefore, some cryptocurrencies can be shitcoin or trash or even scam coin.
Although my words can make someone angry me, but some altcoins I know are Bitconnect, Hextracoin, Ucash ... are altcoin and token about lending.
Activity: 263
Merit: 12
When cryptocurency start and only for bitcoin support some time latter other coin add this crypto currency. Bitcoin is a world best coin and huge amount of people know about bitcoin within a short time as that way bitcoin is a most popular in crypto currency platform. With bitcoin crypto currency not run in a long time so bitcoin is a most part of trading.
Activity: 85
bitcoin is most popular because today you can see bitcoin everywhere like news channels social networking sites you tubes. it is the oldest cryptocurrency . day by day its price is increasing. bitcoin is acceptable in maney more companies and sites since the day price of bitcoin has increased from that day price of alt coins is also increasing.
Activity: 579
Merit: 309
This is because bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency, all things first will keep everyone in mind and make bitcoin popular, besides being the first, all ICO receive bitcoin so bitcoin usage keeps increasing.
Activity: 51
Merit: 10
Because bitcoin is first cryptocurrency on internet
Activity: 35
''Most of other coins are scam''  Well I don't think so.
Yes Bitcoin is the first one and he had a lot of room for own marketing.
But Bitcoin make his own path and we all need to respect that, not necessary adding the value to Bitcoin.
Activity: 143
Because people believes on it. Its wide range of freedom and access to publicity, the rate it grows so fast, and it lives longer than any cryptos since it is the first cryptocurrency.
Activity: 244
I believe that they're popular mainly because well it was the first of all cryptocurrencies to be made. Honestly most of the other coins are scams and greedy ways that the developers make money. The only other coin I can think of that isn't a scam are dogecoins! What do you think?
well one of the reason why is it popular because it's the first crypto and for me it is the most secured among all of the cryptocurrencies. also I heard that some crypto nowadays are made only to deceived people they only want to gain money of the people they really don't want to help the users but bitcoin is different it helps a lot of people to have a new life and new beginning.
Activity: 186
Bitcoins appear and last longer in crypto types. Bitcoin thrives, it is well known. The source of investment in bitcoin is large. Bitcoins appear on all trading platforms. So, bitcoin is the most common in all crypto.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
- Bitcoin has the first mover advantage of being the first of its kind.

- It acts like a gate-keeper/reserve-cryptocurrency, before you can buy a majority Altcoin, you need to have bitcoins to exchange

- It has the Social network effect. the Metcalfe’s law that says that the value of a network is proportional to the square of the number of users on the network.

- More Regulation makes the cryptocurrency a safer bet for a majority of people who were afraid it was a ponzi scheme or a bubble.

So if you double the number of users, you’re more than doubling the utility value for Bitcoin.
Activity: 364
Bitcoin became the more famous crypto currency probably because bitcoin has a higher price and is always increasing so it will continue to benefit.
Activity: 887
Merit: 516
Bitcoin OG
It's because of two things mostly, a strong and talented development core and a great community to back them up. I know Bitcoin is the first blockchain digital currency but it also had to have those two things I mentioned to get it this far.
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
A currency that goes from 0.01 $ to 19k $ forcing it's talking about it, and also because it's the first
Activity: 252
Merit: 17
I believed this is the most popular cryptocurrency because of its rapid growing population or user. Many people preferred to use bitcoin because of its word of mouth endorsement. This is also base on my own experience, I was influence by my family and friends. Honestly at first I was quite scared that I might be hack or it’s a fraud. But as read more articles and watch more videos regarding bitcoin, I was then determined that I can get money here that I can learn more in trading in patronizing bitcoin. Now I am enjoying the benefits of the bitcoin and I don’t any regret that am using it.
Pages:
Jump to: