Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is bitcoin the most popular cryptocurrency? - page 33. (Read 20685 times)

Activity: 146
Merit: 100
I believe that they're popular mainly because well it was the first of all cryptocurrencies to be made. Honestly most of the other coins are scams and greedy ways that the developers make money. The only other coin I can think of that isn't a scam are dogecoins! What do you think?
If you look at the growth graph of BTC in the last past year, then you will see that it is constantly an elevating one than any other virtual currency and the reason being is that BTC has the potential to provide you very huge profit than any other currency could provide. Moreover BTC transaction involves no third party seizure and provides you 100% confidentiality. BTC is an asset and millions are investing into it. These are all factors which made BTC very successful among all cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
For any project to be very successful there are so many factors that needs to be put in to consideration to mention a few: the concept of the project,project management team, the goal to be achieved, the purpose of that goal, how the goal is going to be achieved and duration of project. for bitcoin to be the most popular cryptocurrency not because it was the first implemented perhaps they have carried out a an extensive research on feasibility study.
Bitcoin is very good option to lead anything in life and you can live in a luxurious life as you wish because bitcoin can possible everything for you and your family, that's why bitcoin is very popular in everywhere and in future bitcoin will very beneficial for us.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
because the high prize of investment and a popular to other counters aim high economy
Activity: 350
Bitcoin is very populer in any other country beacause it is high prise . so everybody loves this cryptocurrency. So I guess bitcoin will remain the most popular crypto of all time.

Activity: 448
Merit: 2
For any project to be very successful there are so many factors that needs to be put in to consideration to mention a few: the concept of the project,project management team, the goal to be achieved, the purpose of that goal, how the goal is going to be achieved and duration of project. for bitcoin to be the most popular cryptocurrency not because it was the first implemented perhaps they have carried out a an extensive research on feasibility study.
Activity: 16
Bitcoin wasn't the first decentralised digital currency but it was the first to be popular. So all tokens are looking up to bitcoin and when the media say bitcoin it usually refers to the crypto world as a whole.
Activity: 143
Bitcoin is popular because it is the first and most standard decentralized digital currencies.
Activity: 238
I think BTC is the most popular for these two reasons;  it has been around for quite some time( longer than the rest), and it's value in terms of potential profit.
Activity: 252
In my opinion the main things is bitcoin is the most pricable and most oldest cryptocurrency in the world.In this world there is no crypto like bitcoin.It has a larges aira to discussion.It means bitcoin is more trusted then other crypto currency.thats why Bitcoin is most populae cryptocurrency in the world,Thank you for share your thinking .
Activity: 105
Get your share of the future
I think bitcoin is the most popular currency because it is now acceptable by people because of its efficiency and it gives opportunity to people who are willing to take risks. It is also being acceptable as mode of payment to their product.

there are many reasons actually. first of all, bitcoin is the one who started all the story in crypto currency market. second reason is the price and volume of bitcoin which is very hard to beat.
Activity: 89
Merit: 19
“Decentralized Transportation Economy”
Many of this bitcoin advantages that you could search in some search engine. And i think the reason why this coin is the most popular because its prices that could give this coin some spotlight over some region. Making news in many news program in some local or international news too. well, no doubt that this coin is the most popular coin. Mother of digital currencies, i think?  Smiley

I think bitcoin is the most popular among all the cryptocurrencies because it is very much accessible and is easy to understand how it works and what is it. Besides, bitcoin is the oldest and first cryptocurrency among all the available cryptocurrencies  now.
Activity: 43
Many of this bitcoin advantages that you could search in some search engine. And i think the reason why this coin is the most popular because its prices that could give this coin some spotlight over some region. Making news in many news program in some local or international news too. well, no doubt that this coin is the most popular coin. Mother of digital currencies, i think?  Smiley
Activity: 43
Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency invented by Satoshi Nakamoto of Japan and now in use for transaction globally. There is a very limited supply of bitcoins globally and mining is a costly affair as well. Moreover, with the increase of trading the price of bitcoin is soaring up and thus making it more and more popular. ICO for Blockchain Based Healthcare Platform
Activity: 719
Merit: 10
ORBIS PLATFORM
the fact that the most popular bitcoin is the first bitcoin crypto currency, this is the most popular reason for the most popular bitcoin including high and promising sangant prices.
Activity: 29
Because bitcoin is the foundation of all cryptocurrency and the business that moves along with it. Bitcoin prices are high due to demand and the confidence the community has on the asset
Activity: 364
Bitcoin is the first of all cryptocurrency and there is no ICO in the distribution of bitcoins.  This makes people the rely much on it, earning it more popularity above others in crypto market.
Activity: 213
The author of the topic, I agree with you, this is the first and only real coin, all the other forks are complete nonsense, but altcoyins are startups, they deserve attention and bring something to our world, they are useful, but not all.
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
Bitcoin most popular because of its price and coins, which first appeared in the world cryptocurreny.
Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency among the rest is because bitcoin is the first crypto in this world, and bitcoin was running for many  years and i think is now 9 years and many people is became millionare by the help of bitcoin thats why until now bitcoin is still the most popular.
No doubt bitcoin has change the world now. People use to attract towards bitcoin than any other currency. Bitcoin is best, easy, convenient and reliable currency that other currencies. Bitcoin transaction is very safe and fast now more than before and it has very low transaction fees now, it has a lot of job opportunities for those who are not having any other source of income. So it has a lot of benefits for life and it will surely end words poverty.
Activity: 420
Harmony for One and All
Since it is the oldest and first cryptocurrency and also most popular around world. Most of the high level experts are also believing that this will be valuable and it can replace our world financial reserves and money
Activity: 266
Platform for Investing in Cryptocurrency and ICOs
I think bitcoin is the most popular currency because it is now acceptable by people because of its efficiency and it gives opportunity to people who are willing to take risks. It is also being acceptable as mode of payment to their product.
Pages:
Jump to: