Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is bitcoin the most popular cryptocurrency? - page 31. (Read 20685 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Hello...

I think all the People have their own perception...  That is what actually they think and made this cryptographic currency soo popular... And i think that due to its high secure and limited amount spreading through the internet it is popular...  Cool..

Some you might be thinking there are lot of currencies available on the share market.. Its true... But you can compare these currencies with bitcoin...  

Rember 1BTC=14000US $.. 😉
Activity: 2
This is because the Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I believe that they are popular mainly because it was the first of all crypto currencies to be made.Bitcoin provides a lot of opportunity to young and adults in the community.It is adopted by many nations and other coins are a just scam or the game of few days.There are sites, companies,and merchants who accepted bitcoin.
Activity: 166
Merit: 11
I believe that they're popular mainly because well it was the first of all cryptocurrencies to be made. Honestly most of the other coins are scams and greedy ways that the developers make money. The only other coin I can think of that isn't a scam are dogecoins! What do you think?

Judging from what is happening these days, bitcoin is so popular that it has a lot of investors who are willing to wait and earn despite any forks period that it may encounter, not to mention the fact that there are helpful websites now which helps people educate themselves about cryptocurrencies, such as https://daneel.io/.
Activity: 462
Merit: 112
I think the reason behind why the people in this world still supports bitcoin is because of its excellence in every services they render to each investors or clients. 
They have a high-detailed security, effective management, efficient process,  creative ideas,  passion and excellent strategies .
Through this they can obtain more achievements resulting to them to become njmber one in this field.
Activity: 165
Merit: 14
You are right. Bitcoin is the most popular among other cryptocurrencies because it was the first to surface and all others follow. Its the eldest crypto made. Also because of its integrity, others are just scam thats why bitcoin grow in popularity.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
I believe that they're popular mainly because well it was the first of all cryptocurrencies to be made. Honestly most of the other coins are scams and greedy ways that the developers make money. The only other coin I can think of that isn't a scam are dogecoins! What do you think?
I think bitcoin is the digital currency of crypto trading released and for long-term investments bitcoin is very precise and promising for investors who want to benefit and succeed in the world of digital investment
Activity: 163
bitcoin has been able to stand the test of time and I'm sure it will become unshakable until we reach the moon. Recent adoption by most countries will definitely take him there ..
Lastly, it remains a crypto king and the last time I checked the king was always popular in their world....
Nfp
Activity: 168
Merit: 14
Yes bitcoin is the pioneer of all crypto currencies, but its not i think the main reason why bitcoin is the most popular. I think bitcoin is the most popular because of its unique features that don't have the other crypto currency and even the common currency that we used for a long time. And also the most used crypto for all signature and bounty campaigns here in this forum.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 2094
So far, bitcoin is more popular because of the success of bitcoin as a pioneer of digital currencies that have the highest value and the development is quite drastic so that now the new crypto growth is now increasing, now bitcoin is the source of cryptocurrency trade.
Activity: 155
Merit: 13
Arabic Translation. Pm me
As its the first Cryptocurrency to be properly released. However As its the most well known, its price will always be high.

Before you know it one of the other cryptos will take its place, people will be talking about them
Activity: 41
Bitcoin is the first ever cryptocurrency made. Already established its name through the years for about nine years and counting. And still most trusted crytocurrency of most investors and users.
Activity: 336
Bitcoin is the first of all cryptocurrency and there is no ICO in the distribution of bitcoins.  This makes people the rely much on it, earning it more popularity above others in crypto market.
Activity: 378
Merit: 12
Pioneer always receives fame. Satoshi Nakamoto is a real genius, he created it from a scratch. Everybody even on TV talks about bitcoin so bitcoin is the most popular coin
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
In my opinion, bitcoin is the most popular coin because it was the first of the other coins to appear on the market. Therefore, it became very popular. Over time, the price began to increase. Grow start and capitalization. Of course, there are many competitors, but they are still far from bitcoin
As the first coin and the price is very expensive, that's what makes it so popular. However, when viewed from the slow process and high transaction costs, bitcoin is rarely used and replaced by altcoin. It is the lack of bitcoin.
Activity: 52

Because Bitcoin already has established infrastructure. There are sites, companies and merchants who accepted Bitcoin, big exchanges, local exchanges in almost every country, lots of people who accept it or willing to spend. Now, if you take some altcoin, you will have a very hard time exchanging it for your local currency or finding a place where you can spend it. The reason for this is because people don't see any need to work with altcoins if Bitcoin works just fine.

As we can see, number one seller is bitcoin because of its ability to change price at short period of time. And because of the sudden dramatically rise of its price on the past months. But aside from it, there are several cryptocurrency that we do not know that it is popular since the price of it is small comparable to bitcoin yet the rate change is so high. We can expect that someday, they will be as populat as bitcoin and might beat bitcoin in terms of price.
Activity: 308
Yes the other name for bitcoins is "The Father of cryptocurrencis" because it is the first of it's kind.The other cryptocurrencis were second to bitcoin.It is popular among people because it made many people rich who had invested in bitcoin at the time of its birth.There are still people investing and mining in bitcoins and are making a huge profit out of it so it's natural for it to become popular.
Because bitcoin is the first coin to appear, bitcoin is best known to the world community. When the Cryptocurrency market is getting the attention of the whole world, bitcoin is getting more and more people's attention. Bitcoin has its own blockchain platform and open source, and now it has a lot of paid applications with the advantages of high security and fast transactions.
Activity: 252
Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI
Bitcoin being the first cryptocurrency that emerged, naturally is the king of cryptocurrency. Most people have raised a question that tried to ask what problem bitcoin tend to solve. The most significant solution that bitcoin solves is that it makes payment across the continents of the world happen in few minutes, though not any longer
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
  I think that bitcoin is the most popular coin, as you said, because it's the first one, and therefore it is much more valuable than all other coins. Bitcoin will always be the first.

that is the main reason, true. it is the one who started all thr story that we are making profit right now. and even if it is market cap percentage is dropped, it is still dominating the market with its volume.
Activity: 17
Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency because its the first of them all and the price growth of bitcoin is remarkable if we will look at its history. There are a lot of big investors believe in this coin to be the future of currency.
Pages:
Jump to: