Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is bitcoin the most popular cryptocurrency? - page 32. (Read 20685 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Yes the other name for bitcoins is "The Father of cryptocurrencis" because it is the first of it's kind.The other cryptocurrencis were second to bitcoin.It is popular among people because it made many people rich who had invested in bitcoin at the time of its birth.There are still people investing and mining in bitcoins and are making a huge profit out of it so it's natural for it to become popular.
Activity: 256
Merit: 105
In my opinion, bitcoin is the most popular coin because it was the first of the other coins to appear on the market. Therefore, it became very popular. Over time, the price began to increase. Grow start and capitalization. Of course, there are many competitors, but they are still far from bitcoin
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Most people look bitcoin as something they can get today and make their future bright after hodling for couple of months and year just like how it change life btc believers who managed to buy on low price before.

Bitcoin created this unique environment, without bitcoin, the whole market wouldn't exist obviously. It paved a great way for the crypto concept.
Activity: 1040
Merit: 538
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
The first reason is because it is the first cryptocurrency made, it is natural for it to be the most popular one. It has the most users and its community is spreading every day. When you mention cryptocurrencies people mostly think about Bitcoin immediately. It has the highest price, it has been longer on the market than any other cryptocurrency. It is also accepted in more places and sites than others.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Of course, the main reason for this success was the priority in the championship. He went out into an absolutely empty, new market, crypto-currency, he had no one to compete with and he went far ahead, and it is difficult to catch up to him. However, it is possible that in the future this situation will change, as kryptornok does not stand still and many interesting currencies appear that can outshine bitcoin.
Activity: 130
Because it is the brand for any other crypto currency. And currently around 50% in Marketcap.
Bitcoin marketcap now 33%. Not 50%. (https://coinmarketcap.com/)
Because this is the first cryptocurrency which made bundle of people billionaires and the increment ratio in its price was drastic during the last year so it came as a new trend over different social sites and most of the people don't even know the word 'cryptocurrency' but they know that there is something known as bitcoin.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Bitcoin is the most popular crypto cuurency because its simply the most successful crypto, and having the highest price and the most promising potential. Also Bitcoin have the biggest community among all crypto currencies.
Activity: 29
Because it is the brand for any other crypto currency. And currently around 50% in Marketcap.
Bitcoin marketcap now 33%. Not 50%. (https://coinmarketcap.com/)
Activity: 470
It is the first cryptocurrency and it is the most popular in the whole world. And on my opinion it is the most safest investment.
Activity: 169
Most people look bitcoin as something they can get today and make their future bright after hodling for couple of months and year just like how it change life btc believers who managed to buy on low price before.
Activity: 238
Because if there were no bitcoin, there would not be so many altcoins now, and if bitcoin died, all altcoin would die, so bitcoin would always be the mainstream coin.
Activity: 203
Merit: 10
There are a number of reasons for bitcoin being the most popular cryptocurrency:

1) It is the first one and this is the biggest advantage.
2) Over the years , its value had only increased over time.

Bitcoin is the most is the most popular cryptocurrency because it is the first cryptocurrency. It is popular because many investors here became millionaires. That's why im here hoping and waiting for my luck to come.
Activity: 93
Merit: 15
There are a number of reasons for bitcoin being the most popular cryptocurrency:

1) It is the first one and this is the biggest advantage.
2) Over the years , its value had only increased over time.
Activity: 626
Maybe according to the knowledge I know about why bitcoin is so popular in the world.
1. Because the price is very expensive and already many people who get rich from bitcoin investment.
2. Maybe because the bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency that builds the crypto world.
3. because the bitcoin transaction does not involve a third person. So when we do transactions only people A with people B.
Maybe that's one of my reasons why bitcoin is so popular nowadays Cheers.
Activity: 46
In my opinion there are more effective crypto's than BTC
Activity: 182
At the moment there are many crypto currency, people learn about  existence, but not everyone will know. According to the news, in different programs only talk about the currency bitcoin. Every day it grows in price or vice versa, therefore it is considered the most popular crypto currency!
Activity: 308
because it's the King to decide all the market price LoL. Every time btc dump or pump, all altcoins got affection LoL
Activity: 39
Bitcoin is the father of crypto and DOOOGE the king  Grin
Activity: 28
Bitcoin is popular cryptocurrency because Bitcoin is secured, store of value, more accessibility, decentralization system. Bitcoin is far more liquid, with much larger volumes than every altcoin. Bitcoin has the largest developer ecosystem with more software and more implementations than any altcoin.
Activity: 504
I believe that they're popular mainly because well it was the first of all cryptocurrencies to be made. Honestly most of the other coins are scams and greedy ways that the developers make money. The only other coin I can think of that isn't a scam are dogecoins! What do you think?
  I think that bitcoin is the most popular coin, as you said, because it's the first one, and therefore it is much more valuable than all other coins. Bitcoin will always be the first.
Pages:
Jump to: