Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is bitcoin the most popular cryptocurrency? - page 69. (Read 20686 times)

Activity: 198
Merit: 10
Bitcoin is now popular crytocurrency even in a poor country like ours. Why? Because it not the same from the other bitcoin has a higher marketing and its very good on trading. You dont need to worry about your money to trade in. And bitcoin is getting higher every hour. All you have to do is to wait when is the time to trade. So its getting popular nowadays. And even years to come. And other thing that i can actually believe and proudly say. Is that bitcoin is trustworthy. 
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Because Bitcoin has its own appeal especially in the investment market itself .. now Bitcoin has reached $ 7000 more it's a fantastic nominal target marketing .. and Bitcoin itself can survive in the world market with other digital currencies ..
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
I believe that they're popular mainly because well it was the first of all cryptocurrencies to be made. Honestly most of the other coins are scams and greedy ways that the developers make money. The only other coin I can think of that isn't a scam are dogecoins! What do you think?

Mainly because it is the first of its kind. It's the first one to ever make something out of nothing. It's valuable in its own. It's its own boss. Bitcoin has no bells and wistles like any other cryptocurrency out there. It's just mainly used to be a means for trading goods and services other than the use of money. It's virtually digital money on its own. That's why bitcoins are so famous right now.
Activity: 350
bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency for there price at now state, last few weeks price fork on $6000 marks and take back on $7200 price. big opportunity to get a profitable income and to invest some business.
Activity: 56
It is the first of its generation, has the most hashing power (infrastructure), and people like the idea the anonymous, mysterious figure behind it.
Activity: 448
CRYPTOCITIZEN $CCASH
Bitcoin has high price in market. It is decentralized & safer.
It's transactiin fee is low.
That's why people like bitcoin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
I believe that they're popular mainly because well it was the first of all cryptocurrencies to be made. Honestly most of the other coins are scams and greedy ways that the developers make money. The only other coin I can think of that isn't a scam are dogecoins! What do you think?
I think the reason why bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency here is because many people are believing and trusting bitcoin as a source of income and they are benefited by this.  I think the another reason is this is a great opportunity to become more wealthy.

I think the answer is very clear. That's because Bitcoin is the world's first cryptocurrency and the originator of the changing world economy. Bitcoin that has changed the lives of many people in economics and many people succeed due to Bitcoin. Bitcoin also makes a lot of people so have a lot of money. There is also a belief that Bitcoin will be an important currency in the future, so they always save Bitcoin and never sell it.

If you know cryptocurrency, surely you also know Bitcoin. You compare the price of Bitcoin with another cryptocurrency, can anyone surpass the Bitcoin?
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1007
Degen in the Space
Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency because its the first decentralized crypto and it is the first known in the world. Bitcoin is the father of all coins because of its high value and it has a stable price. The transaction is very easy and user friendly.
Activity: 36
Perhaps because it was one of the greatest bitcoin and best. We know bitcoin already known many circles a few years as a way to use the comfortable and easy as well as good security, besides bitcoin can also be used for a variety of transactions and many online web sales use bitcoin as a sales tool, it might be more popular because of the bitcoin usage would be useful for the person at the time of a versatile mobile.
Activity: 586
Merit: 251
Yes I recognize bitcoin Is the most popular crypto, it can't be separated from the trust obtained bitcoin from its users. Bitcoin gained that trust is also not easy, it is because:
1. Compared to other crypto,  bitcoin prices are more stable.
2. Bitcoin is also the first crypto coin.
3. Other Crypto sometimes only benefit the developer but not concerned the user.
4. Getting bitcoin is not easy.
I think that's what makes bitcoin the most famous crypto.

Yes, I agree with you. I think the most reason is that Bitcoin is the first crypto in the world with limited quantity. Therefore, many people trust it. Making it valuable.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 293
I think the reason why bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency here is because many people are believing and trusting bitcoin as a source of income and they are benefited by this.  I think the another reason is this is a great opportunity to become more wealthy.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Yes I recognize bitcoin Is the most popular crypto, it can't be separated from the trust obtained bitcoin from its users. Bitcoin gained that trust is also not easy, it is because:
1. Compared to other crypto,  bitcoin prices are more stable.
2. Bitcoin is also the first crypto coin.
3. Other Crypto sometimes only benefit the developer but not concerned the user.
4. Getting bitcoin is not easy.
I think that's what makes bitcoin the most famous crypto.
Activity: 164
Actually, there are some really good and popular coins... check out these guys are talking about top 5  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2xsavNLSzXNA1H89ZGgQuw
Activity: 322
Merit: 107
Bitcoin is the most popular in cryptocurrency because it is the only currency that can help many of us finacially.it has a features that can be beneficial to everybody unlike others that only scammers and cannot pay back to us the money we invest on them.It is safer and secured cryptocurrency.
Activity: 322
Merit: 110
elysian.finance
Bitcoin is very popular. All the eyes of the investors are keep on focusing at bitcoin simply because bitcoin is the main and first crypto currency that enables everyone to earn.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
We all know that bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency, after bitcoin there is altcoin ie DOGE, DASH and so on. Because being the first is certainly easier for anyone to know bitcoin, in addition, the number of wallet providers such as blockchain, xapo, coinbase and so on also help bitcoin increasingly popular.
dns
Activity: 70
Because bitcoin was the first cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is mother of all cryptocurrency. Altcoins price depends of bitcoin so bitcoin never will die :-)
Activity: 252
Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency because bitcoin is very easy to used and you can do watever you want in bitcoin like investment, paying bills, and may other things. those who invest in bitcoin had been successful. bitcoin is the most secured altcoins and bitcoin has the higher value
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency because it is the one who has started all this technology and made possible for other project to be integrated in real life projects.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
I agree. Bitcoin was only the digital currency got the more higher value and those who invest here, had been successful.
Pages:
Jump to: