Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is bitcoin the most popular cryptocurrency? - page 71. (Read 20686 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
I think cryptocurrency is something new and very curious. well, many people benefit from cryptocurrency, and the parent of cryptocurrency is bitcoin. anyone who studies cryptocurrency will definitely target having many bitcoins in comparison with other cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 222
Merit: 12
It is the first cryptocurrency and maybe one of a few truly decentralized currencies. And people trust the Bitcoin developer team.
Bitcoin is the most famous digital currency among all possible options. One of most important reason behind it is fact is that Bitcoin is a decentralized economy that is it does not belong to a single country or Nation. This is the real reason behind the fluctuation of the prices as well as the increment in the digital market rates.

Due to its popularity it has become a source of income for many people and has been able to remove the poverty at a large scale. These all reasons combined together to make it as a reliable source of earning in today’s economic world.

I was attracted to the idea of ​​a decentralized currency in bitcoins. This is a completely different level, there are no policies, unpopular decisions of parties.
Everything is transparent and accessible. Progress is an excellent development of humanity.
Activity: 351
Merit: 10
its the main concurrency in the crypto. so  other crypto currencies based on bitcoin ,bitcoin affects all other cryptocurrency  variances and prices .so that btc popular cryptocurrency rather than other cryptocurrencies .
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
I believe that they're popular mainly because well it was the first of all cryptocurrencies to be made. Honestly most of the other coins are scams and greedy ways that the developers make money. The only other coin I can think of that isn't a scam are dogecoins! What do you think?

yeah you are right. btc is the oldest among all other cryptos. so the authenticity and security are ensured so that people can invest. It is very popular because of its demand and the price goes higher and higher.
Activity: 372
Merit: 100
The Organic Growth Token
I believe that they're popular mainly because well it was the first of all cryptocurrencies to be made. Honestly most of the other coins are scams and greedy ways that the developers make money. The only other coin I can think of that isn't a scam are dogecoins! What do you think?
Maybe that's because of its high market value compared to other cryptocurrencies. And that high market price is what gives people profit. So the thing that really makes it more popular to people is its characteristic of being profitable in ddifferent ways such as investing, trading, campaigns and the likes. The attentions of people are caught because of the high income that its users are investors are earning.
Activity: 812
Merit: 510
it is because it has always been more profitable than altcoin and is also accepted in more places that any other altcoins
if i want to buy altcoins i still buy bitcoins first and then there are stil less amount of sites will allow us to buy altcoin directly
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
just like u say, bitcoin is older and mother of crytocurrency
i think altcoin cant beat bitcoin
As of now it "can't" beat bitcoin but in the future, there will be the time that will be the reason for bitcoin to be eliminated because we can just depend in bitcoin for long term because we need newer technology in the future too so i think that bitcoin can just lose its throne if there will be an altcoin that is greater than bitcoin.
Activity: 826
Merit: 107
Rento || Global Sharing App
just like u say, bitcoin is older and mother of crytocurrency
i think altcoin cant beat bitcoin
Activity: 252
It's first born. It is the inspiration. It's the son of Satoshi father:) The hole idea start with Bitcoin. So thats why it's the best and will be the best too..
Activity: 406
[bitcoin is the popular cyptocurrency  because its the first cyptocurrencies to be made.another cause are people like it ,choice it so much.people also trust this very much.well establishment also priority reason for its popularity.
Activity: 168
Privacy is freedom!
Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency because it is the father of all cryptos!!!
bitcoin will get much more popular in 2018!,hodln!!!
Activity: 693

You said it in your first sentence dude. Bitcoin has that ultimate first mover advantage. Now it isnt always first mover that ones but the one that gains popularity. I believe a company before google started search engines but

they werent as popular and as a result didnt take the cake. It is clear that bitcoin took the cake and is that #1 coin suffice to say it was because they were first that they reign supreme atm.
I think the reason why bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency is because it is the foundation and pioneer among all the coins and besides due to its popularity then it was gaining more advantage in terms of its monetary value and security, and almost making millions of people around the world that are recognizing it and making bitcoin as their choice of virtual coins.
Activity: 168
Merit: 120
For me bitcoin was much popular because of the system within this currency.
It a decentralized system where everything you need can be given.
Aside from that bitcoin is so easy to access that everyone can be part of this fast growing currency.
And because bitcoin was can be a source of money many people are encourage to join and be part of it.
Activity: 462
Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency becauser it is the faster way to transfer to another place without paying tax. You can earn and invest more money here. Bitcoin can help in your financial needs and sustain your daily needs.
Activity: 345

Bitcoin is the most popular, same goes by to what you have said, it is the oldest. Yes, there are many kinds of ccrypto currencies occuring, as we can see in other forum or in alt coins. And most of it turns out to be a good time. Anyways, as long as you have bitcoin you could be a lot of sure and secure of what you have been payed for.
Activity: 378
Merit: 278
Bitcoin :open immutable decentralized global fair
Bitcoin is ultimate store of value and its popularity has strengthened over time and maximizes value compared to any other altcoin...why?:
If it can be shutdown, and have assets frozen by a bank or government, there would be no value
If it wasn't secure, there would be no value.
If it wasn't immutable, there would be no value.
If it wasn't globally distributed, there would be no value.
If it wasn't so strong, open-source decentralized and unstoppable, there would be no value.
If it wasn't so scarce, there would be no value.
If it was easy to spam transactions, there would be no value
If it was stopped after all major banks on Earth banned in 2013 to today, there would be no value. (say "bitcoin" when transacting and watch the block of the transaction. simple fix=never mention "bitcoin").
If it didn't have the history of 8+ years (and still no hacker can exploit bitcoin blockchain), there would be no value
If it was exactly like fiat and only did transactions, there would be no value.

Bitcoin has all the characteristics needed combined to make the most value and increasing more than any other financial-asset option coming from the manipulated fiat central-banking debt-system.

Also, when you can, try to help others in learning.

Maybe you can see these links (I try to currently put in my signature):
Hacks & puppets & forks - how to destroy bitcoin
How to Explain Bitcoin to a 7-Year-Old

Amazing to see global trade growth on localbitcoins as well (scroll down to see all the individual countries):
https://coin.dance/volume/localbitcoins     :

Be mindful of the Bad Actors - Avoid these:
DCG = DIGITAL CURRENCY GROUP (Barry Silbert, Jeff Garzik, coinbase, coindesk, blockchain.info, bitpay, bitcoin.com, etc) supports FUD & have/will try to infiltrate & eventually shutdown bitcoin.

r/btc reddit thread and (the other) company-controlled bitcoin website (bitcoin.com) also spread FUD but then try to accuse others of spreading FUD, LOL? Why do they push hard on altcoins (bitcoin cash, ethereum, FUD?)  Why do they push for forks?

Forks creating scamchains are a courtesy brought to you by DCG group of companies led by Barry Silbert with his fellow minion Jeff Garzik and friend Roger Ver. Central banks love to fund their seeders who in turn fund DCG operations so they can get inside the community to circumvent Bitcoin's progress and try to destroy bitcoin via forks, code, media (see coindesk) articles and social posts, funded startups, and flow of funds into exchanges (pumps & dumps).

Luckily their attempts have been marked by continuous and grand failures - altcoins...
"Bitcoin Classic" failure
"Bitcoin XT" failure
"Bitcoin Unlimited" failure
"Bitcoin Cash" failure
"Bitcoin Segwit2x" (BTC1) failure

The real Bitcoin, on the other-hand, has the highest value because of the totality of what it is - if it lacked the features of what it is, then there would be no value.
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency created, I agree with you. bitcoin also the first to apply the concept of decentralization, therefore many people around the world are increasingly interested in researching bitcoin. altcoin is only the result of studies and bitcoin research.
I think most bitcoin popular than altcoin is unique, first ever in the world and profitable.
Activity: 211
When you see the value of bitcoin than others its means that this cyrpto is more popular because the value is so high ans bitcoin is very important to others because this is profitable for all people so thats why the bitcoin popular.

This is because of the release date of bitcoin. It another one released for the first time of coin history, it would probably be instead of bitcoin. I don't think the technology of bitcoin is not the only thing for it's popularity and domination.
Activity: 434
Because bitcoin is the beginning of the cryptoworld and how it touches lives from the start makes it the most popular digital currency. By just looking at its graph, it can lure investors to invest and pour in their money and it is true that so many investors already invested on it which means they have trusted bitcoin. And if you got high trust rating, that would really make you popular too.
Activity: 322
When you see the value of bitcoin than others its means that this cyrpto is more popular because the value is so high ans bitcoin is very important to others because this is profitable for all people so thats why the bitcoin popular.
Pages:
Jump to: